If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

New Nerf Gun

liam_skywalker

New Nerf Gun

Post  liam_skywalker on Sat May 15, 2010 3:27 am

So I am sure that every body knows about the alpha trooper and the specter by now but there is a new one.

I present to you what is thought to be the stampede ECS-50

da da!

original post

http://sgnerf.blogspot.com/2010/05/mystery-nerf-blaster.html
    flyjammer

Re: New Nerf Gun

Post  flyjammer on Sat May 15, 2010 3:36 am

Ummmmmm,

It's a photoshop of a longshot, firefly and vulcam mashed together.
    liam_skywalker

Post  liam_skywalker on Sat May 15, 2010 3:40 am

Not many people think so.

splosionman

Post  splosionman on Sat May 15, 2010 3:51 am

I think so, except its not a longshot, firefly and vulcan its a recon firefly and vulcan.
    It will suck, just like every other upcoming nerf gun.

Post  Guest on Sat May 15, 2010 4:57 am

splosionman wrote:I think so, except its not a longshot, firefly and vulcan its a recon firefly and vulcan.

How much do we know about this gun? Not much really. Obviously no priming handle and a 50 shot clip. How do we know it will suck. Do YOU own one currently? No. Considering your putting something down that you know nothing about is stupid.

Anyway In my opinion it looks like it has similar internals to a longshot but it isn't clear enough to know for sure.
    Hamish

Post  Hamish on Sat May 15, 2010 5:18 am

Warriewoodbros wrote:
    splosionman wrote:I think so, except its not a longshot, firefly and vulcan its a recon firefly and vulcan.

How much do we know about this gun? Not much really. Obviously no priming handle and a 50 shot clip. How do we know it will suck. Do YOU own one currently? No. Considering your putting something down that you know nothing about is stupid.

Anyway In my opinion it looks like it has similar internals to a longshot but it isn't clear enough to know for sure.

He didn't do anything wrong. It was an educated guess that it would be shit. All nerf guns which have been released lately have been shit recon reproductions. That looks to me that it will have a reverse plunger if this is real. A 50 shot clip seems unlikely probably just a drum mag.

-Hamish
    Genericwizardguy

Post  Genericwizardguy on Sat May 15, 2010 6:09 am

Personally I don't care if this thing is shopped or fake, at the moment I just think it looks really cool. I don't care about specs at this stage, I mean, none of us have any more information than what is on this picture, and from what I'm seeing I think it looks cool, so don't discount a gun until somebody has actually used it and reviewed it, or you yourself have.

Except for one thing that is, if this is the Stampede ECS-50 (a possibility if real) it will be expensive as a bitch...
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva on Sat May 15, 2010 6:35 am

Im not 100% sure, but if you look closely,you can see all the guns in there. Look at the joints, don't mean to disappoint, but im thinking its photo shopped.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    melbourneSTORM4eva's Youtube Channel!
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Sat May 15, 2010 6:38 am

My prediction: It's real and will be battery powered, much like a Vulcan but with a clip.
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- on Sat May 15, 2010 6:49 am

Why the <Censored> is everyone speculating?

WE KNOW things about this gun.

ALL THE PRODUCT RELEASES SAY IT TAKES 6 D Batteries.. so of course it's battery powered.

WE KNOW it will either be reversed plunger or really small real plunger, because it would be impossible to motorise a large plunger. Of course it will be a reverse plunger. HASBRO MAKES MORE MONEY THAT WAY. and HASBRO DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AS A NERFER WHO WANTS TO MOD GUNS.

The clip pictured looks like the 18 shot clip, whose release has been confirmed in the 'value pack'

stop speculating wildly because all the details of this are pretty much known already... clip fed, automatic, suck, tacticool. done

Aj

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Bow to me for I am your new god mod

Roger Explosion wrote:you won't even get close to hitting the broardside of Aj's ego using stock streamlines
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva on Sat May 15, 2010 6:50 am

@Frankie27

If you put it that way I guess its plausible.

-Aj-

Post  -Aj- on Sat May 15, 2010 6:53 am

Just did some more looking around. No one has confirmed this is the ECS-stampede.

Just saying. Perhaps the 9/9/10 thing is to distract everyone in the hope that blasters don't get leaked to early, or to build hype... worked.. we didn't hear anything about the spectre or Alpha trooper until they were almost ready for the market

Aj

Roger Explosion wrote:you won't even get close to hitting the broardside of Aj's ego using stock streamlines
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva on Sat May 15, 2010 6:54 am

I did hear from somewhere the 9-9-10 Blaster, will be an improved vulcan..This could be the money shot.

melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva on Sat May 15, 2010 6:57 am

LEGIT DOUBLE-

After a couple of seconds of thinking, I reckon this is the ECS-Stampede

ECS=

Electric Clip Shot..

Check it....(Trent from punchy)

splosionman

Post  splosionman on Sat May 15, 2010 7:08 am

Ah, but that doesn't look like a 50 round mag to me. Looks more like 18.
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- on Sat May 15, 2010 7:18 am

Yeah, ECS DOES stand for electronic clip shot, but that doesn't mean this is THE ONLY ECS gun... If this is it or is not it really makes no difference to me but all i'm saying is we don't know and it looks so much like a fucking spartan which nerf has been saying over and over again that they would never make, but I dont know, if people are demanding it that much then they'd be silly not to make it... still... please no YAY OMG SPARTAN posts because we dont know for sure either way...

Aj

mace

Post  mace on Sat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Does not look like a 50 shot clip at all. 12 or 18 would be more reasonable. But as per the original post on SGNerf I think it does look a lot more like the Spartan NCS-12 than a stampede.. people are just throwing names around from random rumours.

I mean look at it:

Also on the photo, I don't think the priming handle is inserted, or there's a section missing that covers the side of the bolt section.

Post  Guest on Sun May 16, 2010 2:52 am

The shape is similar. Considering the length that you have to prime. It will have to be a ridiculously sized plunger for it to have to be pulled that far back. Im guessing it will just be a inverse plunger similar to the raider.
    Reaper

Post  Reaper on Sun May 16, 2010 3:12 am

Actually, I tend to think that this is an ECS gun, just not the Stampede. As a fact, a 50 dart clip would be ridiculously large on that thing. I reckon that (because of Nerf's whole 'Tacticool' theme at the moment, aka bigger is better) that the Stampede will have Longshot+Barrel Extension proportions, and this will be marketed as something like 'Compact 3-Dart Burst!' and released in early 2011. As for the priming handle, I reckon they just haven't fabricated the priming handle housing yet, given that this is almost definately just a prototype.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:25 am