If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Attention K-Mart Shoppers

gamepro383

Re: Attention K-Mart Shoppers

Post  gamepro383 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:15 pm

At my kmart which is Hastings, there is no clearance table or anything like that, we just buy nerf guns normally
    bulletproofvest

Post  bulletproofvest on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:43 pm

Where is the Clearence rack in Mt barker...
    I also saw an add on TV saying that they are closing down and need to sell all toys. I dont know if they have any nerf and i dont know what shop it is.. So i'm waiting till its on again
    Piesamus

Post  Piesamus on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 am

I occasionally see this sort of stuff in the Armadale returns rack. I might go down there next payday and look for something good. Or better yet, my mother owes me $10... Might go down tomorrow, what with lack of exams/etc.
    Cerbyn

Post  Cerbyn on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:38 pm

I was at the Mandurah K-mart clearance rack and scored a $5 Magstrike that was only missing the darts and apparently didn't work properly. Seems to work fine though.
    Eclipse

RE:Attention K-Mart Shoppers

Post  Eclipse on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:42 am

I went to my local K-Mart and saw the rack thingy with all the returns (long before I saw this thread) and found that one guy had returned a maverick, no box, quite obviously a failed mod, as it had the half barrel mod. $18! What sort of idiot would buy that?
    Akimbo Assassin

Post  Akimbo Assassin on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:21 am

Scoped another bargain from Kmart clearance trolley today. A Clear Raider for only $10. It said the gun is not firing properly and I could see the previous buyer disassembled it and there are a few missing screws on the gun itself. So I disassembled it just now and resassembled the internal components back properly. Whoalah, it is shooting fine again.

This bargain goes well with my $10 Longshot and $5 Magstrike from last month.
    Rees85

Post  Rees85 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:48 am

Airport West.

Scored a Longshot complete in the box for $15 only the blaster itself had been removed. "Does not work" was cited as the reason. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Also that buzz bee three blaster set,same reasons cited. All work fine. $5.

thestick

Post  thestick on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:38 am

Still no luck in my area, tho the ammo box I saw a month ago is still there, I checked out the price, it's $20 for an empty ammo box. I had a chuckle at that
    LostBoy

Post  LostBoy on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:16 am

thestick wrote:I went to another Kmart today and managed to find the clearance rack. Only Nerf item on it was an empty ammo box...

Were abouts in the K-Mart store is the clearence trolley. And if you were going to the Bayside K-Mart in Frankston, they have no more barricades
    KingCam

Post  KingCam on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:29 am

LostBoy wrote:
    thestick wrote:I went to another Kmart today and managed to find the clearance rack. Only Nerf item on it was an empty ammo box...

Were abouts in the K-Mart store is the clearence trolley. And if you were going to the Bayside K-Mart in Frankston, they have no more barricades

Try where the Lay-buy counter is, That where mine is.
    LostBoy

Post  LostBoy on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 am

KingCam wrote:
    LostBoy wrote:

Try where the Lay-buy counter is, That where mine is.

Allright. Ill have a look when im there next.
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:19 am

While I was on hiatus, I scored a Vulcan for $10 at... Kmart Airport West (great place isn't it Rees85 :P)
    Reason it was being cleared was that some retard had put the priming handle together before putting it through the blaster, thus locking it and unable to pull apart again
    thestick

Post  thestick on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:34 am

LostBoy wrote:

I have walked around Bayside Frankston Kmart like a dozen times and I have not been able to find the clearance rack/trolley so I have kind of given up on that Kmart. If you go to Southland it is near the garden section. You could probably try Keysborough too but I haven't been there so I dont know where it is.
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:22 am

why does no one just ask employees where it is?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Halt, Hammerzeit!

Winterstrike

Post  Winterstrike on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:29 am

Though we are cheapskates, we want to retain an air of snobbery and thus we don't ask such questions that would give away our facade.

Being chinese though, the jig is up, so I just ask anyway.
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:33 am

I play with the toys of children. I see no need to hide any cheapness

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Halt, Hammerzeit!
    thestick

Post  thestick on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:42 am

I had a particularly long and painful phone call from my mum, I was able to walk around Kmart for 30mins. I didn't see the point of asking a staff member after that.
    LostBoy

Post  LostBoy on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 am

thestick wrote:
    LostBoy wrote:

I have walked around Bayside Frankston Kmart like a dozen times and I have not been able to find the clearance rack/trolley so I have kind of given up on that Kmart. If you go to Southland it is near the garden section. You could probably try Keysborough too but I haven't been there so I dont know where it is.

Allright, thanks mate. By the Way, that k-mart has like no more nerf guns left. Because i was their today and had a quick look, and saw like hardly anything.
    youngin'

Post  youngin' on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:57 pm

K-mart up here has the ultimate buzzbee set, 15+Vulcans for $48, 2 magstrikes for $30, barricades, bandoliers, ammo boxes, nitefinders, mavericks, doubleshots annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd TEK3's. yay.
    KingCam

Post  KingCam on Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:42 pm

youngin' wrote:K-mart up here has the ultimate buzzbee set, 15+Vulcans for $48, 2 magstrikes for $30, barricades, bandoliers, ammo boxes, nitefinders, mavericks, doubleshots annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd TEK3's. yay.

Sorry to tell you but this belong here.
    Available Nerf Blasters in Australia
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm not having much luck with the 24hr Campbellfield K-Mart at the moment. Though I did score a full Stampede kit haggled down to $45 a month ago.

Rees85 wrote:Airport West.

Scored a Longshot complete in the box for $15 only the blaster itself had been removed. "Does not work" was cited as the reason. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Also that buzz bee three blaster set,same reasons cited. All work fine. $5.
    Frankie27 wrote:While I was on hiatus, I scored a Vulcan for $10 at... Kmart Airport West (great place isn't it Rees85 :P)
    Reason it was being cleared was that some retard had put the priming handle together before putting it through the blaster, thus locking it and unable to pull apart again
    So it's you bastards that keep beating me to the clearance trolley in the Airport West K-Mart.

Winterstrike wrote:Though we are cheapskates, we want to retain an air of snobbery and thus we don't ask such questions that would give away our facade.
    That's called "insecurity"...

... ninja.

Also, don't bother trying to find a clearance trolley in the Northland(s) K-Mart. Those assholes don't have any and will give you scornful looks if you ask (once again, assholes).
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:28 pm

KingCam wrote:

Actually it can belong here because it is for Attention K-mart Shoppers. This is a thread for clearance stuff though.
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 pm

That's right. We're here to rub it into people's faces about the cheap clearance blasters we find because we're awesome enough to fix them into machines of doom.

And quite frankly, we don't care what's available normally either. I'm sure most people have a rough understanding which blasters are available in whatever store(s), seeing most of us should be conscientious enough to explore the outdoor toy aisles when the opportunity presents itself.

HELL YEAH ULTIMATE STREET CRED YO!

Give back to your fellow member and buy his wares. All profits stay in Australia, tune up my VR SS V8, and more.
    In case you're curious about my WTB requests or my Triple Shot products.

Don't worry, I've compiled a list so far of us VIC crew here, yo.

Also, can you people start putting titles in PMs? I can't be bothered trying to figure out what the subject and context is within a PM.

Now a proud owner of a Holden VR Commodore SS V8 with a stage 2 shifter, VVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOMMMM!
    youngin'

Post  youngin' on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:39 am

KingCam wrote:
    youngin' wrote:K-mart up here has the ultimate buzzbee set, 15+Vulcans for $48, 2 magstrikes for $30, barricades, bandoliers, ammo boxes, nitefinders, mavericks, doubleshots annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd TEK3's. yay.

Sorry. Must've had the wrong thread up.
    andy

Post  andy on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:52 am

If your kmart has no nerf products try a couple of days later it's a busy time of year and to tell you the truth our stockroom at chirnside park is over full. Everyday i'm having to fill the nerf isle manually by the time i get it out it is already selling.

Each kmart is getting roughly 50-100 pallets in a day compareed to the usual 20-30. so their is a lot of stock so gives the staff a chance to get it out. I would try mondays as most stores do not take deliveries on sundays which gives staff a maximum chance of getting stock out.

In a catalogue coming up their are magstrikes for $20 and barricades for $29 then you have your usual suspects mavericks and nite finders. i also have my suspicions on the longshot but can not confirm this
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:02 am

lamaboy85 wrote:If your kmart has no nerf products try a couple of days later it's a busy time of year and to tell you the truth our stockroom at chirnside park is over full. Everyday i'm having to fill the nerf isle manually by the time i get it out it is already selling.

Each kmart is getting roughly 50-100 pallets in a day compareed to the usual 20-30. so their is a lot of stock so gives the staff a chance to get it out. I would try mondays as most stores do not take deliveries on sundays which gives staff a maximum chance of getting stock out.

In a catalogue coming up their are magstrikes for $20 and barricades for $29 then you have your usual suspects mavericks and nite finders. i also have my suspicions on the longshot but can not confirm this

I'm probably going to buy over 9000 longshots cause I start work muahahahaha.
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:12 am

lamaboy85 wrote:If your kmart has no nerf products try a couple of days later it's a busy time of year and to tell you the truth our stockroom at chirnside park is over full. Everyday i'm having to fill the nerf isle manually by the time i get it out it is already selling.

So what time does this catalogue start?

gooni

Post  gooni on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Gooni finally gets a barging from the clearance shelves.

Got a Vulcan with belt/darts/tripod/belt box ,in box for $20.01, reason for return was " did not fire in automatic mode". Put in some fresh batteries in and it works fine.

No time to mod it ready for tomorrow war, shame.
    Acerised

Post  Acerised on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 am

Scored a longshot for $25 from the clearance table due to the "button being stuck"? Works perfectly, i dont know what that guy ment. Saw some people walking away with longshots for $59, i chuckled.

Brunius

Post  Brunius on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:36 am

acerised wrote:Scored a longshot for $25 from the clearance table due to the "button being stuck"? Works perfectly, i dont know what that guy ment. Saw some people walking away with longshots for $59, i chuckled.

Probably didn't pull the bolt back before trying to remove the clip.
    invin

Post  invin on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:03 am

Hey,
    Has anyone seen a Longstrike in any of the K-Mart/Target/Toys r Us stores from say Furntree Gully to Burwood kinda of area?

Really, really need one.
    TheTrueMcMuffin

Post  TheTrueMcMuffin on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:25 am

invin wrote:Hey,
    Has anyone seen a Longstrike in any of the K-Mart/Target/Toys r Us stores from say Furntree Gully to Burwood kinda of area?

Really, really need one.
    I'm not in the Vic area, but I have seen them at K-marts in WA. They weren't there for long though, they went very quickly.
    DesertKind

Post  DesertKind on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:28 am

invin wrote:Hey,

Really, really need one.
    Not sure about about instores, but phounguyen's selling one for $30 Here.
    With postage, it'll probably still be cheaper than instore. Hope that helps.
    invin

Post  invin on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:16 am

Cool bananas, I'll check it.
    Thanks.
    Alpha_Chick

Post  Alpha_Chick on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:26 am

Hey guys!
    The new K-Mart catalogue is out starting tomorrow (16/12), they're selling barricades for $29, magstrikes for $20 and pocket howlers (grenades) for $2. Good time for some last minute purchases before RoF for those attending!
    Raider_Chick
    PS Starting tomorrow also (16/12) is 20% off nerf at target until the 24th December

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:25 am