Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Hi! (From Melb)

Jackolow

Hi! (From Melb) Empty Hi! (From Melb)

Post  Jackolow Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Hey guys

Just found your website after being referred from OCAU forums. We have a small thread about nerf guns which is more about the excitement of getting guns from the shops, so I was surprised that there is such a large community around. Just reading through the forums, some of you guys take it seriously and with really good technical scrutiny.

Nerf is something I'd like to get into (possibly hoping to launch into semi-competitive paintball if such things exist) so perhaps I'll be seeing some of you guys in the Melbourne wars. I've got a small collection (raider, longstrike and AR-removed longshot) and after a very hilarious mini-war with my friends broke out in my lounge (trench warfare behind couches), it looks like it'll be a fun hobby.

I'm just wondering if anyone can give me pointers on making stefans - are they designed to work in a normal, unmodified gun? The reason I ask is that I'm wondering if I will have to mod each gun in order to fire those bullets, and whether my friend's stock guns can shoot them. Also they look easy enough to make them - how many bullets do you expect to make per metre? (trying to find out quantity).

Also, is there some sort of sticky to define how nerf wars work? Like I read that you guys have different games... where can I read up on the rules?
    H3LLS FLAM3
    H3LLS FLAM3

Hi! (From Melb) Empty Re: Hi! (From Melb)

Post  H3LLS FLAM3 Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am

To answer your question about stefans, If you buy informers blue foam tube it will work well in nearly every gun. you will just need to mod your clip guns so it will take stefans better. 1m will make 36, 1 inch stefans. (there are 3ft in a metre and 1ft = 12 inches.
    Reaper
    Reaper

Post  Reaper Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:59 am

Recently, we here at OzNerf have moved to FFP (Foam Fortress Pro) and you can find the ruleset here:

http://www.oznerf.com/nerf-wars-f7/official-nerf-tournament-ruleset-foam-fortress-pro-t1593.htm

And welcome!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:14 am