Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Review: Magnum Foam Blaster - Black-Tactical

littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Review: Magnum Foam Blaster - Black-Tactical Empty Review: Magnum Foam Blaster - Black-Tactical

Post  littlebro05 Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 am

I was ordering springs on Black-Tactical and inf0rm3r saw a chance to purchase something... different. What you see here is below is...

Magnum Foam Blaster

It says on the description...
    The most powerful sniping pistol out of the box.

Naturally inf0rm3r and myself thought "Alright lets take a stab at this," so we bought it along with the custom springs from Black-Tactical. It arrived on Friday and I found out it was actually a 'paintball' hand gun which could fire foam darts AND paintballs. It can fit ANY type of dart (excluding darts with whistler, suction or any form of bulb dart head). It comes with approximately 16 Darts

Review: Magnum Foam Blaster - Black-Tactical IMG_2283

It arrived UNDER 48hours as it was shipped on Wednesday Night and arrived Friday Morning. In the middle of this review, I can highly recommend you that black-tactical has an extremely fast shipping and arrival rate for being overseas and is EVEN quicker than our AusPost. But you have to be at home or else they wont' give it to you unless you sign it off. The darts that it came with are below.

Review: Magnum Foam Blaster - Black-Tactical IMG_2284

I haven't tried them yet, but they look very reliable. I decided to take it to the backyard to fire it off and I was amazed at the results! Using Light Rounds...

PTG (slightly angled as always) - 18metres (or for all you noobs who love to use the American system - 60ft)
    ATG (about 10-15degrees angled - 21-24metres (70-80ft)!
    PTG Streamlines (25metres)+ (hit the back of my fence)
    ATG Streamlines (Not tested)
    PTG 1" Stabiliser Rounds (25metres+) (hit the back of my fence)

These were using screw cap darts and you may receive different results because of human error when creating these, I tried using my "1 inch" Stabliser rounds with screw cap and split shot 00 sinkers... only using one shot PTG I managed to hit the back of my fence with a whopping 25metres! Same results with streamlines.

I would highly recommend this gun to anyone who are purchasing products from Black-Tactical. I wouldn't mind one myself :D. Inf0rm3r's gun though. Signing off with a First Person Shooter shot. Will have a video up of it shooting when youtube doesn't become homo on me.

Review: Magnum Foam Blaster - Black-Tactical IMG_2285

Review: Magnum Foam Blaster - Black-Tactical Empty Re: Review: Magnum Foam Blaster - Black-Tactical

Post  Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 am

Last edited by DesertKind on Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    thenews4nerf
    thenews4nerf

Review: Magnum Foam Blaster - Black-Tactical Empty Re: Review: Magnum Foam Blaster - Black-Tactical

Post  thenews4nerf Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:24 am

wow 60ft out of box thats amazing, whats your youtube account?
    Zinv
    Zinv

Post  Zinv Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:01 am

Try to reinforce the catch. (The whole metal area) The catch will break after a period of use.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:18 am

I'll tell Inf0rm3r about the catch when he comes and collects his gun because I was just messing aruond with it. Thanks on the information though sgzinv.

Shipping is about $29.90. However technically we only paid about $3SGD for shipping because we bought about 16-20 other springs along with it. So we didn't pay much at all. It's a GREAT side arm though. you can get bloody 85ft with the gun out of the box with streamlines.

You DON'T NEED to modify the blaster because it's that powerful out the box that a stronger spring could ruin the gun. The only thing i can really think of is rebarreling is with brass... that's about it.
    infernofalcon
    infernofalcon

Post  infernofalcon Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Holy crap, that's incredible. How is it primed? a sliding mechanism on the top, akin to a maverick?
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:12 pm

Have you ever seen a wipe out pistol. That's how it's prime (lever action). Funnily enough it has the EXACYLY the same internals, except this has a much beefier spring in it :D.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:11 pm