Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

West Aussie

nerfwa92
    nerfwa92

West Aussie Empty West Aussie

Post  nerfwa92 Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:52 pm

G'day fellow nerf lovers, my name is Steven.

I live south of the river in Western Australia, I own quite a decent arsenal, and its being added to conistently.

My arsenal consists of the following:
    Recon CS-6: painted black, added tactical rails on side of barrel, Raider CS-35 stock and barrel swap with Longshot. I have tried to make it look like a M4A1 and it is coming along nicely, it is painted black aswell, apart from the barrel tip.
    Maverick: just stock standard yellow.
    Longshot: missing the front attatchment due to the barrel swap with the Recon.
    Raider CS-35: no stock, used as a shotgun with a 6 round clip, as my secondary to the Recon.
    and my pride and joy the Stampede ECS: nothing modded on this, still un-painted.
    I also have a modified Longstrike coming from america: M-21 sniper rifle looking, custom spring, removed air restrictors, custom snow camo paint.
    Would love to hear from fellow West Aussie's about small games, as I do hope to put all these nerf guns to use. I also have a few mates who also have resonable sized arsenals hoping for the same thing.

Thankyou for your time, I hope to see you out on the field one day...
    ShootEmUp
    ShootEmUp

West Aussie Empty Re: West Aussie

Post  ShootEmUp Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Welcome mate, Nice arsenal your got there.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Regarding your LongStrike. Don't tell me you bought it from NerfNerdsDaniels? He notorious for selling '90ft' shooting guns that only shoot jack all.

Nice arsenal nonetheless. We do have the rule of 'camo and black painted guns' being restricted at wars de to misinterpretation by the public, but it's up for the WA people to let you use it or not :). And oh my god you're born in the same year as me!

Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Mohrlock
    Mohrlock
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  Mohrlock Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 am

Hey Nerfwa92. I already noticed you've posted on our War thread, I've linked you another thread there for where we all hang out and shoot the breeze.

With some of your guns being painted black completely I'll have to suggest a temporary fix for that if you wish to use them at the war. Purchase yourself some coloured e-tape (must have white!) and then go to town on your guns *laughs* Use White with a bright colour and just randomly wrap it around your blasters. Either a bright red or pink or orange, whatever you can get your hands on that isn't black/dark green/dark blue. I'll be bringing some tape on the day but only for tips and minor taping.

If you're unsure of what to do just purchase the tape and I'll look after it on check in!

Great to see another W.A. face here, hope you enjoy your stay.
    nerfwa92
    nerfwa92

Post  nerfwa92 Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

If using my black recon isnt allowed at wars, I might just purchase a new one for that and have my painted one as a "show gun" as many of my mates love how it looks... and unfortunatly I myself have considered it too realistic when I attatch the M4 carry handle with red dot sight...

If any of you are interested there is a small nerf war between me and some of my mates this sunday, we are basically just doing it for fun. It is not a legit full on hardcore game, as many who are coming dont actually own their own gun, or have only bought one for this, so just a heads up if you come down and are like "why does this not seem so serious". If you would like details send me an E-mail and I'll get back to you before sunday.
    Mohrlock
    Mohrlock
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  Mohrlock Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:40 am

Might want to let everyone know in the WA State War post and just let them know the location. Alot of you guys are SoR so you'd likely have a few turn up

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 pm