Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+2
kingkottah
Lord Leprechaun
6 posters

New Newcastle Nerfer (got my first maverick today)

Lord Leprechaun
    Lord Leprechaun

New Newcastle Nerfer (got my first maverick today) Empty New Newcastle Nerfer (got my first maverick today)

Post  Lord Leprechaun Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi there

I'm a new nerfer in newcastle. just got my first gun today (a maverick) but I am getting a recon for christmas and hopefully a longshot after that. I can't really mod because my parents would rip my head off if I broke a gun.

I hope to get in a nerf war sooner or later but probably not until next year because until then I will only have one blaster. But even before then I would like some notification of Nerf wars in Newcastle. (New South Wales, probably should have said that before).

Also some thoughts on how I could build up my extraordinarily basic skills with my maverick (aiming techniques, etc) would be greatly appreciated.

Your new, short, and hopefully long lasting friend
    Lord Leprechaun
    kingkottah
    kingkottah

New Newcastle Nerfer (got my first maverick today) Empty Re: New Newcastle Nerfer (got my first maverick today)

Post  kingkottah Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi us novacastreans already have a war organised info is available here:
    http://www.oznerf.com/nerf-wars-f7/newcastle-war-t2169.htm

Just post in it so that I can confirme you as atending
    ShootEmUp
    ShootEmUp

New Newcastle Nerfer (got my first maverick today) Empty Re: New Newcastle Nerfer (got my first maverick today)

Post  ShootEmUp Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Welcome, try and mod one of your guns, its fun.

Buy a $12 Nite-finder and start by modifying that.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm

ShootEmUp wrote:Welcome, try and mod one of your guns, its fun.

Buy a $12 Nite-finder and start by modifying that.

Yea do what shoot um up said. Out of all my nerf guns(see my sig) in order of 3 it is 1.Stampede(because i play indoors it is a beast) 2. Night finder(modded) The night finder is my gun that shoots my darts called stingers they are named that coz they have a pin in the tip. 3.Deploy. It has a very impresive range
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Lord Leprechaun, please enjoy the stay. If you find that you want modified guns, you might want to swing by PMing members here who could do some contract work for you. That is, if you get some Christmas money coming along the way...

Nerf Ninja wrote:The night finder is my gun that shoots my darts called stingers they are named that coz they have a pin in the tip
    I'm sorry, but what?!?! Are you trying to intentional hurt someone?!?!

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 pm

Silent Scope wrote:Lord Leprechaun, please enjoy the stay. If you find that you want modified guns, you might want to swing by PMing members here who could do some contract work for you. That is, if you get some Christmas money coming along the way...

Nerf Ninja wrote:The night finder is my gun that shoots my darts called stingers they are named that coz they have a pin in the tip
    I'm sorry, but what?!?! Are you trying to intentional hurt someone?!?!

No....but it would be fun. na our house is all wood so i can use them as suction cup darts for wood. Some times i go out side and i chuck a balloon in the air and test ma skillzzzz.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:43 am

Nerf Ninja wrote:

No....but it would be fun. na our house is all wood so i can use them as suction cup darts for wood. Some times i go out side and i chuck a balloon in the air and test ma skillzzzz.

Not really fun. Get shot in the back of the neck where the spine is and BAM. Quadplegic if you're lucky to survive from there. Dumb bum.

But yes, target practising is good, I wouldn't shoot it in the wood of your house though. Damaging your house is a NerfNoobs thing to do.
    Primus1356
    Primus1356

Post  Primus1356 Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 am

Haha...NerfNoobs.. That name never gets old.

Back on topic welcome to Oznerf and its great to see more nerfers in NSW.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:53 am

littlebro05 wrote:
    Nerf Ninja wrote:

Not really fun. Get shot in the back of the neck where the spine is and BAM. Quadplegic if you're lucky to survive from there. Dumb bum.

But yes, target practising is good, I wouldn't shoot it in the wood of your house though. Damaging your house is a NerfNoobs thing to do.

I'm going to be posting a vid soon of the nerf stingers. unfortunalty for you little bro i am shooting them into the wood of my house

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:37 pm