Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+5
sillySAM
littlebro05
Servulus
haydenj10
lazzari
9 posters

Buzz Bee Big Blasts for sale (BBBB) !!!!

lazzari

Buzz Bee Big Blasts for sale (BBBB) !!!! Empty Buzz Bee Big Blasts for sale (BBBB) !!!!

Post  lazzari Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Hey guys i have three NIB buzzbee big blasts for sale, is anybody interested in purchasing them.
    They are being sold for $50 each (not including postage)

The BBBB's are a very rare and discontinued buzzbee gun, get your posts in quick

payment methods:
    paypal
    bank deposit

thanks
    haydenj10
    haydenj10

Buzz Bee Big Blasts for sale (BBBB) !!!! Empty Re: Buzz Bee Big Blasts for sale (BBBB) !!!!

Post  haydenj10 Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:51 pm

I will probably buy one, I'm in Kardinya, if you're close, would cash in hand / pick up be okay?

Buzz Bee Big Blasts for sale (BBBB) !!!! Empty Re: Buzz Bee Big Blasts for sale (BBBB) !!!!

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:40 pm

How much for postage? If it's not too much, I call one.
    EDIT:What type of 4b's are they?
    lazzari

Post  lazzari Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Hey, just post all your adresses on the forum (or PM) and i will get some postage quotes.
    The BBBB are the new type with the larger tank and hair trigger.
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Lazzari: The fastest way to know what type of 4B they are is by their colour scheme. Also the first gen 4Bs had a larger tank than the second gen 4Bs.

The first gen 4Bs had these colour schemes: White/Orange, Blue/Yellow, Black/Yellow.

The second gen 4B has the colour scheme: Blue/Green

Just tell us which one your selling by its colour scheme.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Servulus wrote:Lazzari: The fastest way to know what type of 4B they are is by their colour scheme. Also the first gen 4Bs had a larger tank than the second gen 4Bs.

The first gen 4Bs had these colour schemes: White/Orange, Blue/Yellow, Black/Yellow.

Fail. Servulus. Blue / Green still had the larger air tank. Blue / Yellow had a smaller one. You can't really tell until you open it up man. I go proof in my Big Blast, inf0rm3r's, phuonguyen's and inf0rm3r's best mate. It's later Gen you can tell when you pull the trigger. The first Gen's trigger pull was pretty hard compared to the 2nd Gen since it didn't use the lever system.
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 am

littlebro05 wrote:
    Servulus wrote:Lazzari: The fastest way to know what type of 4B they are is by their colour scheme. Also the first gen 4Bs had a larger tank than the second gen 4Bs.

Fail. Servulus. Blue / Green still had the larger air tank. Blue / Yellow had a smaller one. You can't really tell until you open it up man. I go proof in my Big Blast, inf0rm3r's, phuonguyen's and inf0rm3r's best mate. It's later Gen you can tell when you pull the trigger. The first gen's trigger pull was pretty hard compared to the 2nd Gen since it didn't use the lever system.

Fail: littlebro05, i have all the tank internals here for both gen blasters, and the first gen ones are much larger than the second gen ones.

If you really want me too i will post pictures to prove this to be correct.

But since you dont seem to have these blasters infront of you personally, i would say your in no position to argue on this topic.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:10 am

lol, I failed there, wanting postage without a postcode.... Anyway, 4500.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:16 am

Servulus. You missed my point. I do have both gen blasters. Green and Blue. And I KNOW they have it. I have the blue and yellow one I bought from jacko1120 and I do know that the air output is much lesser than my green and blue one. It is actually a mix. I got those Big Blasts before you even started Nerf.

I stand corrected on the blue and yellow one. However, I do know that the green and blue one had larger air tanks too.
    haydenj10
    haydenj10

Post  haydenj10 Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:43 am

Okay guys, please start a new thread called Servulus Vs. Littlebro05, and continue argueing there, please don't ruin this thread with that crap.
    Anyway back on topic, Lazzari, I sent you a PM regarding the BBBBs and pickup
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 am

littlebro05 wrote:Servulus. You missed my point. I do have both gen blasters. Green and Blue. And I KNOW they have it. I have the blue and yellow one I bought from jacko1120 and I do know that the air output is much lesser than my green and blue one. It is actually a mix. I got those Big Blasts before you even started Nerf.

I stand corrected on the blue and yellow one. However, I do know that the green and blue one had larger air tanks too.

Why do you have to use such flaming lines as "before you even started Nerf". It makes it sound like your are the Grand Master of Nerf or something similar.

My original post was mainly to let us know what type of 4B the guy was selling without having to see a picture of it. The rest is needles flaming.

Ok, so i am wrong. The larger tank was available in the Green/Blue 4B as well. Waves fist at Buzz Bee for the internals change without changing blaster colour scheme.

Last edited by Servulus on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 am

Nope, because the Blue and Green ones could have the larger air tank too since I have them.
    sillySAM
    sillySAM

Post  sillySAM Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Is this thread still active? If so I might be interested. Postage to 5152 No longer needed

Last edited by sillySAM on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    redcricket077
    redcricket077

Post  redcricket077 Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:31 pm

I'm also interested if there's any left. How much is postage to 3150?
    matt.chopper
    matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:05 am

redcricket077 wrote:I'm also interested if there's any left. How much is postage to 3150?

I would just buy one from Silent Scope so much easier.
    oogles99
    oogles99

Post  oogles99 Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:53 am

how much postage to 4159 Brisbane? wat happens if i open it and its not working?
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:58 am

No kid, this guy hasn't updated this thread in ages. You won't be getting one off him anytime soon. Not to mention that this counts as a necro, which is against our rules...

Go here instead and make your request heard by the rest of the community. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 pm