If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

November 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Melbourne War - The Reunion and Road to Adelaide: Sunday January 30th 2011

Silent Scope

Melbourne War - The Reunion and Road to Adelaide: Sunday January 30th 2011

Post  Silent Scope on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Black Ghost wrote:Ok seeing as I think people would prefer someone with more experience to organise the war and Silent scope wants to organise one anyway how about you use the thread that people have already responded to and you can have this date.
    Heh, don't mind me making another less cluttered thread... OOooooooo my first war hosting...

When:

• Date: Sunday, January 30
    • Time: 10:30am - 5:00pm (or whereabouts)

Where:

• Street: 1012 Riversdale Rd, turn into Monsbourgh Dr and meet up in the topmost carpark near where the function centre/tram playground is located

What to Bring:

• appropriate blasters and equipment (primaries, secondaries, shields etc.)
    • darts (suggested amount is 100+) and other munitions (eg. grenades)
    • money for trading and buying food/drink
    • safety eyewear - PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN, I ONLY HAVE A COUPLE TO LEND!
    • appropriate clothing
    • sunscreen, if you're susceptible to sunburn

Game Modes (including but not limited to):

• FFL
    • FFP
    • E-peen (that's right, bring the big guns)
    • pistol-only fights

Attendee List

Confirmed

• KingCam
    • Psykka + Holly (Renee)
    • whichgrep + Brunius + other son
    • Dylbot
    • Alpha_Chick
    • nerffirefight24
    • Majestik + sibling/s
    • myself + one other mate of mine (he and I packing BBBBs for some sharpie action)

Maybe

• Frankie27
    • mattman280

This is it, we haven't had any nerf action going around for some time. I will be refereeing some of the matches, so be on your best behavior or I'll start busting up some balls. During morning and midbreak, you can get the chance to do your nerf bazaar trading so make sure you bring the appropriate amount of cash to do so (no, I do not have EFTPOS provisions on me). Apart from that, post here whether you are able to come and if possible, list any wares you may be providing. I will post up my wares in the next couple of days if they're available to sell/trade. If you have any personal requests as to what modified blasters you may want to buy or trade, post here and I'll see what I can provide.

What are you waiting for? Hit the workshop, dammit!

Last edited by Silent Scope on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    HELL YEAH ULTIMATE STREET CRED YO!

Give back to your fellow member and buy his wares. All profits stay in Australia, tune up my VR SS V8, and more.
    In case you're curious about my WTB requests or my Triple Shot products.

Don't worry, I've compiled a list so far of us VIC crew here, yo.

Also, can you people start putting titles in PMs? I can't be bothered trying to figure out what the subject and context is within a PM.

Now a proud owner of a Holden VR Commodore SS V8 with a stage 2 shifter, VVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOMMMM!
    thestick

Re: Melbourne War - The Reunion and Road to Adelaide: Sunday January 30th 2011

Post  thestick on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Looks like I can't come Big Day Out is on the same day.
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:18 am

Bah, I completely forgot about that.

I will change the date to the 23rd if I find more people are going to pop pills, whoops I mean rock out on that day. I will give it until this upcoming Sunday to decide.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Give back to your fellow member and buy his wares. All profits stay in Australia, tune up my VR SS V8, and more.

Also, can you people start putting titles in PMs? I can't be bothered trying to figure out what the subject and context is within a PM.

Now a proud owner of a Holden VR Commodore SS V8 with a stage 2 shifter, VVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOMMMM!
    matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:29 am

I can make it. The forecast says theres rain but it's still a while away so I'm not certain wether it will rain or not.

I might be interested in selling or trading a rear-loading maverick if the price is right.

Anyone got any stock guns I can borrow for FFL?
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:52 am

Just from what I experienced. "Refereeing" and "Umpiring" seems to encourage 'cheating'. People have the mindset of... "if the referee didn't see me, then I'm not hit". Especially when you have new people (c'mon christmas sales, do your job!) rocking up and you don't know who they are. It happened at our indoor war. 80% of them were new... 70% won't listen to the shooter, only the ref. The ref can't see everything. It became a massive clusterfk. Especially when there are more than 20, it's hard to keep a look for everywhere.

I think Melbourne will have alot more people after "ROF", since everybody would of gotten their 'Nerf Guns for Christmas" then. Anywho, hope to see photos and videos SS :D.
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:43 am

Hey, If I can get my shit together and find a way there im down, and would anybody be interested in buying a stock scout on the day, or a rf20 that doesnt shoot (because the turruet doesnt have a good seal I think) and would anybody be selling darts on the day, preferably blue foam?
    -Adam-

Brunius

Post  Brunius on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:52 am

Hmm, I'll probably show up, but I might not, due to fear of SS.
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:39 am

Brunius wrote:Hmm, I'll probably show up, but I might not, due to fear of SS.
    What aspect of me is really that scary?
    I seem to get this a lot in my life...

thestick

Post  thestick on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:43 am

I think it is your intensity

Brunius

Post  Brunius on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 am

Yeah. It's probably the intensity.

Anyway, if I show up, I'll probably be coming as an FFL grenadier or tank, and/or FFP tank or medic

EDIT: Cleared it with my Dad, I'll be coming. My brother will be coming as FFL soldier.
    whichgrep

Post  whichgrep on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Brunius wrote:EDIT: Cleared it with my Dad, I'll be coming. My brother will be coming as FFL soldier.

I'll come along too, (I have to drive these two ), but not sure if I'll play -- have to wait and see how my knees are going...
    matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 am

Some stuff has popped up but I think I will cancel for my first war. Are we allowed to use plugged titans for the E-peen battles?
    Dylbot

Post  Dylbot on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:18 am

I should be there, shame my berserker is f'ed.
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:02 am

If it stays on the 30th, I can potentially make an appearance seeing at I got my license and can now drive to wars
    Its the day after I get home form a holiday though, so depends on how desperately I feel like pinging n00bs in the head with ma 4B
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:06 am

Can I buy any blue foam or 13 mm white foam stefans of anybody on the day, $20 for a hundred is how they sell I think or I will trade my stock scout for 100. Cheers.
    -Adam-
    KingCam

Post  KingCam on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:17 am

nerffirefight24 wrote:Can I buy any blue foam or 13 mm white foam stefans of anybody on the day, $20 for a hundred is how they sell I think or I will trade my stock scout for 100. Cheers.
    -Adam-

Hi Adam.
    I can sell you 100 blue foam Stefan for $20 on the day.
    They will work in Nerf clips.
    I can give you a lift to the Nerf War to if you want.
    Thank's from Cameron.
    matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:54 am

Anyone at this war selling titans?
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:04 am

KingCam wrote:
    nerffirefight24 wrote:Can I buy any blue foam or 13 mm white foam stefans of anybody on the day, $20 for a hundred is how they sell I think or I will trade my stock scout for 100. Cheers.
    -Adam-

Hi Adam.
    I can sell you 100 blue foam Stefan for $20 on the day.
    They will work in Nerf clips.
    I can give you a lift to the Nerf War to if you want.
    Thank's from Cameron.

Thanks heaps, I will pm you with the details closer to the day.
    -Adam-
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:51 am

I'm curious as to what lengths stefans people are using. I have a shitload of spare off-cuts of blue foam tube that I cannot use, plus another 30M of white fbr that I want to get rid of.

Mattchopper, you want my SM1500?

matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 am

Yes I want the SM1500 are you selling the 3K also?

I most probably wont be able to make it on the 30th but I'll see closer to the date.
    Alpha_Chick

Post  Alpha_Chick on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Awesome!! I'll definately be there!! Been so long since I've been able to shoot people!!
    KingCam

Post  KingCam on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:22 am

I will have cans of soft drink for sale for $1.50 a can because they are left over from Reign of foam.
    mattman280

Post  mattman280 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Hey cam can you bring a blue longshot scope with ya
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 am

Hey, whats the deal with homemades, If mine is done by them (if it ever gets finished and working) I would like to showcase it, its like over kill powerful, my primaries are probaly more powerful, and I will probaly paint it so it doesnt look so...homemade lol, Anyway whats the go with homemades, Cheers.
    -Adam-
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:13 am

If it's one of those ''rapetasic ranges'' homemades, I simply won't be allowing it to be used in a war anytime soon. I'm fine with you to bring it to showcase on the proviso that you immediately stow it away in someone's car after demonstrating it's leathality.

Really though, I would've expected that the whole homemades issue has been discussed stipulating that unless they were shoved in toy shells, it would be on grounds for banning...

nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:27 am

What if its like painted brightly and has an orange tip and only hits like 100-120ft?
    -Adam-
    P.S Its a snapbow,well not yet but hopefully it works.
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:34 am

nerffirefight24 wrote:What if its like painted brightly and has an orange tip and only hits like 100-120ft?
    -Adam-
    P.S Its a snapbow,well not yet but hopefully it works.

Silent Scope wrote:Really though, I would've expected that the whole homemades issue has been discussed stipulating that unless they were shoved in toy shells, it would be on grounds for banning...

nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:37 am

Ok so im confused, is it on the 23rd like talked about or is it still the 30th, because if it is the 23rd can you please change the heading and original post, and would anyone like to buy a scout for $20 on the day, I need that money to pay for the stefans I will be buying.
    And Cameron what time will you be picking me up?
    -Adam-
    KingCam

Post  KingCam on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:17 pm

mattman280 wrote:Hey cam can you bring a blue longshot scope with ya

Hi Matt.

Do you still want the Nerf Recon too.
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:37 pm

nerffirefight24 wrote:Ok so im confused, is it on the 23rd like talked about or is it still the 30th, because if it is the 23rd can you please change the heading and original post...
    -Adam-
    Silent Scope wrote:I will change the date to the 23rd if I find more people are going to... rock out on that day. I will give it until this upcoming Sunday to decide.
    And obviously that Sunday has passed with no updates, hasn't it?

I'm going to give you a knuckle sandwich when I see you next, boy.
    matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:02 am

I PM'd you SS. I won't be able to make it to this war guys I just got my new labrador. I think I'll be of nerf for a few weeks t otake care of my puppy.

Thanks
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:07 am

And I've just PM'ed you back; I don't think you'll like it. I'll teach you a lesson in prioritising.

nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:18 am

Damn it, I got everything ready for this sunday, I would prefer it be tommorow, I cant stand the waiting.
    -Adam-
    Dylbot

Post  Dylbot on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:20 am

nerffirefight24 wrote:Damn it, I got everything ready for this sunday, I would prefer it be tommorow, I cant stand the waiting.
    -Adam-
    Same here, perhaps TWO wars?
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:29 am

Yes, perhaps, Haha but at suck short notice?
    -Adam-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:24 pm