If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

August 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  Roger Explosion on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:44 pm

That all black signal launcher was a bit sus looking.

Not any more.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Are you Furstrated?
    Foam Militia

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  Foam Militia on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:50 pm

you and your eye raping paintjobs.
    WV17

Post  WV17 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:03 pm

that actually looks better and you could add safety orange stripes
    Aaron
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Aaron on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:16 pm

WV17 wrote:that actually looks better and you could add safety orange stripes
    Siged!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Since: 15-12-2008
    WV17

Post  WV17 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:33 pm

huh? siged?
    kingkottah

Post  kingkottah on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:37 pm

He quoted you in his signature.
    WV17

Post  WV17 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:39 pm

oh.... i just havnt seen the word siged used before i see you have too
    steadyon

Post  steadyon on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:53 am

Arsenal pic

Not much, but left out are the RFR, tek 6's and 4's that people keep buying me
    the massacred mav, and a box full of ripped apart stuff.

splosionman

Post  splosionman on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:29 am

[quote="steadyon"]

[quote]

Thats how I like to see a RFR used
    steadyon

Post  steadyon on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 am

damn straight. perfect stock for the Persuader.
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:56 am

Crap gun + Crap Barrels = 13 meters with taggers.

Are you Furstrated?
    Nitefinder24

Post  Nitefinder24 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:06 am

I've got a Nitefinder and Switch Shot that I will put pictures of them up soon but they are not modified so please don't complain.
    Biggles

Post  Biggles on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:00 pm

I did'nt realise I needed to know what they are and how I look.

Please save yourself now and don't post the pics.

Biggles
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:55 am

Upping the SMDTG's awesomeness Mr BadWrench style, with a front gun handle

Yeah, its ment to be all squed.

Are you Furstrated?
    steadyon

Post  steadyon on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:10 am

Completed Persuader Mk1

Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:54 pm

My shit from ebay arrived today

I still can't believe it all only cost $50
    WV17

Post  WV17 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:04 am

Awesome!
    oompadidoompity

Post  oompadidoompity on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 am

finally got that peice of half inch and finished my longshot [img][/img] [img][/img]

holy shit that first photo looks shit you cant even see that stupid flash anyway its my new primary and i love it
    R@w$o 4

Post  R@w$o 4 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:53 am

thats is a great longshot. thats prety much what im gonna do to mine when it comes
    oompadidoompity

Post  oompadidoompity on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 am

nerf-captain-cal wrote:thats is a great longshot. thats prety much what im gonna do to mine when it comes

just so you know its not easy you need to fully understand pretty much everything about longshots and how they work and you need a brass supplier
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:20 am

Dude, that LS is insane. Pretty much exactly what I am doing to mine. How easy (or hard) was the front gun integration? Cause I don't want it looking shitty. What did you use to cut the guns?
    WV17

Post  WV17 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:53 am

yeah i'm same as frankie hesitant on doing front gun integration any more info on how to do it right?
    Ehillnerfer

Post  Ehillnerfer on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:58 am

My gun looks like that, except i have white secondary

no front gun intergration, I dont want to shit mine up.

And superclip, overall pretty epic.
    oompadidoompity

Post  oompadidoompity on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:33 am

i just used a hacksaw and make sure you remove the internals from the front gun before cutting and cut straight also if you decide to fill in the gaps with epoxy putty sand the fucking shit out of it mine is rough as and in the future i will re sand and paint it btw im getting around 90+ feet with a ls+bbb spring with 2 bb stefans

edit now people will hopefully realise im not a noob with shitty posts but a good modder eith shitty posts
    oompadidoompity

Post  oompadidoompity on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:06 am

i dont care that i double posted any way heres all my other guns[img][/img]
    jack

Post  jack on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:22 pm

oh jeez i went nuts this morning these nerf guns were awesome enough and then i go down to my grandpas giant work shed, open up the doors and i get a brand new honda XR 250 then a new camera, and SOCKS!! yeah!

hope you guys had a merry christmas
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Your pictures ain't working. And according to you're BB code, It looks like you've just linked the images from you're computer. You've gotta host them.

Are you Furstrated?
    ShootEmUp

Post  ShootEmUp on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:00 am

sorry about the size.
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:39 pm

just a fairly standard Longshot Front gun. But hang on, wheres the handle?
    (I always make a typo when typing longshot. I always put an i instead of an o. I wonder why?)

All its got is a the trigger from a thunderstrike.

Looks funky on a recon.

Internaly, the LSFG only has an AR removal, I don't have access to hardware at 1:30 am for full blinging out. Gets about 25 feet with stefans, Stock darts don't fit in well.

Are you Furstrated?
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:16 am

Double posting becasue I'm admin and i can bend the rules

Spent atleast 5 hours on this fucker, only to add 5 extra feet of range. Now it has a brass barrel, Maverick spring and upgraded catch spring. But there where so many annoying errors along the way, and I wasted a perfectly good Brass barrel that I took of my Handled SMDTG.

But no rest for the wicked. After that abysmial mod, I'm with my favorite gun

A big blast baby! Its no where near complete, I need a break.

EDIT!

Its now 4:30am and Its complete.

Oh, its a beauty! But hang on a sec, is it realy a big blast? Tecnicaly no. Its actualy the internals of Spy Gear Signal Launcher in a big blast shell, and yes they two tanks are exactly the same shape. I haven't fired it yet becasue there is no way in hell i'm letting this thing loose inside at this hour. Also I should let it dry some more due to the fact i bonded everything with Araldite.

As for a name, I'm between: Big Blast Resurection, Big Kev or Audery St.Claire.

I'll have a big pic blowout in the Big Blast thread tomorrow.

Are you Furstrated?
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:26 am

Still has a fair bit of work left on it but I've integrated the LSFG into my LS. I'm trying to make it as clean looking as possible. After I've finished cleaning it up, it's gonna get a army green paintjob. The internals are already full modded and tested.

bjthecool2

Post  bjthecool2 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:36 pm

lol those guns look like something out of borderlands, but also look pretty awsome
    The Doors

Post  The Doors on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 am

Lately on these forums it has been, "longshot this" and "longstrike that". Well today ladies and gentlemen you shall witness a foreign object to our great shores.

My ERTL PAS

It has almost everthing that FA_24 had on his,

- dead space removal
    - spring additon
    - silenced
    - reinforcement
    - paint job
    - (unlike FA_24's) a 20mm coupler to fit a 11 inch 15mm barrel which nests 12inches of 9/16 brass
    - it also has a 12inch speedloader and a 4inch tri-barrel.

And before you ask ranges are 120+
    The Doors

Post  The Doors on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:48 pm

I had a mate who lived in america for 12 months and the family decicded they didn't like it, so they came back and he bought a whole bunch of stuff back for me.

This is my next project:
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:57 am

Taking on the entrepreneurial spirit with my first contract.

Are you Furstrated?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:56 pm