If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:03 am

I reckon it hits 50 feet in like 1 second. i'll upload a video now.
    stefan123

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  stefan123 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am

My Nerf Nigtfinder
    [img][/img]
    Before
    [img][/img]
    [img][/img]
    i call it the silver nigtmare

Last edited by stefan123 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    stefan123

Post  stefan123 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:20 am

stefan123 wrote:My Nerf Nigtfinder

Before

i call it the silver nigtmare

PLZ IGNORE!
    blakefield

Post  blakefield on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:36 am

Man use the edit button, its your best friend when it comes to getting banned.
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:26 am

The saftey blast, with its fetching Orange and yellow paintjob. Amazing technology allows you to blast your targets in 3 awesome modes.

- put stock darts down the thread socket
    - Attach the brass breech for optimum accuracy and distance when using stefans
    - or use the 7 round (using 2 inch stefans) RSCB for quick reloading action.

Close up of the breech.

Using thread sockets isn't the best. I'd recomend using a coupler. but the thread does make it sit on nice and tight.

I have a writeup of the RSCB comming soon. SO DON'T ASK ME ABOUT IT!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Are you Furstrated?
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:16 pm

Very nice clean breech mate ,very nice gun.Have you got a name to go with it?
    Ehillnerfer

Post  Ehillnerfer on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 pm

hahahaha Looks like hawthorn colors. The brass AGGHHHH where did you get ? And is that AusNerfs secret barrel material

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:59 pm

after 20 min of dremeling

Next is a power mod to the flywheels. that'll either happen later, or to another one

also, i screwed up a NF mod, kinda...

-_-
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  -_- on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:24 am

blakefield

Post  blakefield on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:03 am

Thats a nice smooth mod done to the tommy 20, And what is the reason on your AT2K attachment smiley?
    -_-
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  -_- on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:22 am

That is a stock to lean on when you shoot.
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:16 am

A chache big enough for a small army

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Are you Furstrated?
    blakefield

Post  blakefield on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:18 am

Nice arsonal roger, I bet i could name everyone this time.
    Thanks for stikying too, it makes it alot easier.
    Ehillnerfer

Post  Ehillnerfer on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:51 am

Did you steampunk the maverick and wipeout gun. ?
    Sgt Stakas

Location : Hiding in a bush behind Fezzycakes in the woods under the bed in Brisbane

Post  Sgt Stakas on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Roger Explosion wrote:

Try your luck and see if you can name them all.

Hi Roger , great collection but can I ask what the deal is withe the extended guide on the Big Blast ?? does this help with distance at all?
    blakefield

Post  blakefield on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:18 am

Thats not a guide, you put stefans or nerf darts down the middle, makes bullets go way far.
    Sgt Stakas

Location : Hiding in a bush behind Fezzycakes in the woods under the bed in Brisbane

Post  Sgt Stakas on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:37 pm

here's my recon after i finished moding the stock and the internals, the stock also doubles as a front grip and can still hold the clip.
    I also have two maveric's and an Air-Zone(Lanard)Blast Bazooka... but they are all moded internally ,no paint as of yet.

Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 am

I like that stock on the recon Stakas.

Ehillnerfer wrote:Did you steampunk the maverick and wipeout gun. ?

Nope. just a simple red, black and gunmetal grey paintjob. But they wourld look pretty cool with big cogs, furnace and a steam whistle.

My latest creation. Couplered wipeout. I didn't wan't to minimize it down, but the coupler just wouldn't fit. Also the coupler isn't directly glued onto the plunger tube, there is about 5mm of 15mm PVC between the two. just so it would fit the gap.

The attachments are a 5inch barrel and that rather nasty looking maverick turret which kinda sucks at the moment. it only hits about 15 feet. I need to come up with a good way to seal the gap. When thats done, expect a writeup about it.

Are you Furstrated?
    The Doors

Post  The Doors on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:11 pm

My modded maverick:
    *AR's removed.
    *Barrel mod(drops to expose 5 barrels).
    *I put a 5 cent coin behind the spring but behind the coin I put a button battery.
    *Silenced(filled with 10mm FBR).
    *Sealed off gap between plunger and barrel(spring in end of barrel).
    *Detailed black and silver paint job(signature colours).

Internals(Sorry about the blurry pictures)

Ranges:
    I don't actualy know because I haven't tested it but, I do know the wall I shoot at is about 45ft away and it hits that and bounces of with taggers.
    Sgt Stakas

Post  Sgt Stakas on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Thanks Roger, I was a bit disappointed at the flimsy and rather useless stock out of the box but did like the general theme of it so it's been shortened and angled , then with the integration of the flip sight base in the right spot it's now firmer, has an extra mount for the laser sight and to attach as the front grip and doesn't compromise the overall look.
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:42 am

Drum fed recon

Raider. Taticool mode

Raider. Total wanker mode

Are you Furstrated?
    blakefield

Post  blakefield on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:37 am

Sweet gun, I cant wait till it comes up here to brisbane. Does the clip work smoothley or does it often get jammed?
    Aaron
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Aaron on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 am

Keep in mind that this is a 'post picture of your hun' thread, not a chat thread.

Since: 15-12-2008
    blakefield

Post  blakefield on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:54 am

Ok, sorry alt, Im not arguing but does it make a difference that i created this thread?
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:41 pm

alt wrote:Keep in mind that this is a 'post picture of your hun' thread, not a chat thread.

Pictures of my hun...ok!

You do have a habit of making typo's when laying down the law.

blakefield wrote: Does the clip work smoothley or does it often get jammed?
    The clip works great. no problems with it so far.

OK! now back on topic.

There's my Wipeout with its paint on it. but its a shame that it has to come off. the spary paint i used (Rust-Oleum) sucks and chips off if you look at it funny.

Are you Furstrated?
    hikaru

Post  hikaru on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:59 am

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to the Oz Nerf forums (good to see other Australian nerfers), and what better way to introduce myself than with an arsenal photo.

ARs removed from just about everything there.
    NF spring in the blue longshot
    Sharpshooter 1 spring in the yellow
    (to save people from asking, I got the longshots off ebay, and yes shipping was always as much as the cost of the gun)

I've also got 2 raiders coming my way in the mail (hopefully on Monday).
    blakefield

Post  blakefield on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:11 pm

NO WAY! How did you get any of those guns in aus, i onlyt know of two. I would really like to know how you got your hands on all those goldies.
    Sgt Stakas

Post  Sgt Stakas on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:31 am

Wow hikaru! awesome colection, you seem to be a solid Nerf brand fan ... WTH 3 longshots lol.. I wish I could say i even had one

Oh and can i just say... shame PB shame...

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:44 am

Hey guys great to see an Australian nerf forum!
    Here's my first nerf gun, nothing special.. Just AR removed and 17/32 brass barrel. Going to be upgrading spring and adding the LED flashlight on the front(see second pic). My Recon should be arriving in the week some time so will get stuck into that when it does

Cheers, Roobiks.
    Sgt Stakas

Post  Sgt Stakas on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:05 pm

My newest addition to my gun collection a Lanard Speedloader , and no I haven't unwrapped it yet!

Also Rangadawg,Fezzycakes and myself got together for shits and giggles so I took a pic of the guns we had on hand

we were still missing 2 vulcans, 1 hyperfire, 1 double shot, 1 tommy 20, 1 belt blaster, 1 hornet and my new speedloader
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm sorry -_-
    But this tree got nerfed

(that site won't let me use [img] tags)

Ok, back on topic

This is one ugly Nitefinder. I made it while watching TV. With an equaly ugly Speedloader. But that was made for my wipeout a few posts avobe

Then today I put a beastly Aussie Spring. But after some testing it broke my glue joint that held the coupler on

Here's the springs stats. I had to cut off that amount pictured on the side. Its An Aussie Springs brand and you can find them at bunnings.

Are you Furstrated?
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 pm

I thourght that the above Nitefinder needed to be more ugly

There's a nice big gaping hole.

I also fixed up the plunger head with an extra O ring, and 3 layers of E Tape for a fantastic seal. Also I added another O ring to the front of the Plunger head to cushon the impact.

It hits an honest 60 feet flat.

Are you Furstrated?
    philmydang

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Guns!

Post  philmydang on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Black is the new... Black

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:32 am

those look awesome!
    blakefield

Post  blakefield on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 am

Yes I agree they look fantastic, BTW you should get some fluro tape and wrap it aound the bARREL TIPs, UNLESS you wanna get shot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:29 am