If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

GirlyGamer

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  GirlyGamer on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:42 am

Got down to some Alien goodness with the Buzz Bee pistol....

Me mucking around with my Aliens Motion Tracker lol

Hope thise pics work, they're from my Facebook Page.. which you should like.. obviously lol.
    bakabill

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  bakabill on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:58 pm

More turreted goodness

melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Ok guys, I've got a LS and decided to do my first PaintJob.

I've used Dy-Mark revolution enamal paint for metal, plastic, wood and Masonry. I got it from Bunnings for $10.95
    http://www.dymark.com.au/coatings/Product-details.aspx?product=1056

I've done a couple coats and waiting to go to games workshop to get a black detailer. Tell me how I done? Improvements? Feedback?

Ungodlyfreak

The Titanshot.

Post  Ungodlyfreak on Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:26 pm

My newly made titanshot. Still need to work out some issues with my PETG longshot breech and work out a more solid mount for the titan, but you all get the idea.

the current attachment seen here is a maverick turret rigged like a shotgun. I intend to run a wire to a second proper trigger in front of the normal longshot trigger. range is about 10 to 15m and could probably be improved. The shotgun attachment is held in a coupler and still allows for the original rocket tube to be screwed on for rockets or singled fire. Here is a pic with some added strap mount points and with the rocket attached:
    Swatsonia

Post  Swatsonia on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Guess what arrived today?

Beefed up the catch, added an 8cm Hep20 barrel (all I had on me :P), hits 40-50ft with streamlines.
    GirlyGamer

Post  GirlyGamer on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Judge Dredd Lawgiver Nerf Point Break (WIP).

Acerised

Post  Acerised on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Why is it soo Shiny!!!?

Ungmon

My Longshot

Post  Ungmon on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:20 pm

The attatchment

Where it fits in

How it fits in

All together now!
    chiiia

Post  chiiia on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:22 pm

My first paint-job. Painted with Tamiya spray paints Bright Red (TS-49) and Gloss Aluminium (TS-17). It turned out alright, but it could have been better. The tape didn't do the best job, and the aluminium ran out on the second coat. PM me with feedback, suggestions and so forth. Thanks.
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 pm

My Paintjobs

-James
    GirlyGamer

Post  GirlyGamer on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:18 am

I think I've done quite a few mods that I haven't posted, but most of them weren't 'Nerf'... Today's finished mod is Nerf though so here it is.

Nerf Proton Fallout edition
    I also made a prop PIP-Pad just to make something that wasn't Nerf, the screen lights up, as does the 'power cell' which has a green glow. The Nerf Proton has a flick switch and Yellow LED mounted at the front, it doesn't do anything but light up, it looks cool for effect though.

As always more pictures / explanation at My Blog and My Facebook Page.
    frostythesnowman

Post  frostythesnowman on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:26 am

So i have pretty much finnished my "ultimatestrike" as posted in the cwc competition.

A couple of final adjustments before painting are to secure the pump without using zip ties, and run the tubing along the side of the gun.

Last edited by frostythesnowman on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Swatsonia

Post  Swatsonia on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:48 am

Jumping the gun a bit, but I just had to.

Gonna chopper it.

Like a gauss.
    Unknown

Post  Unknown on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:08 am

So I did some practice painting on a ruined shell to prepare for my District 9 Mega Raider. I think I'm going to disguise the slave tank as a gas cylinder or whatever they are.

Rooksy

Post  Rooksy on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Just a little fun. I got the idea from Lord Drac.

7 triangles.

All credit goes to Asianassassin325 who did the paint job and most of the mod =)

Last edited by Rooksy on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Give credit)
    GirlyGamer

Post  GirlyGamer on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Latest Nerf mod, my take on the River Song Alpha Meson blaster pistol from Doctor Who. The base is a Nite Finder EX-3, but you all no doubt knew that anyway :p

As usual more at Facebook and my blog, including some recent non Nerf mods
    sean

alpha meson gun from nerf scout

Post  sean on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 am

Unilogin

First Custom paint job of a Maverick,

Post  Unilogin on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:10 am

This is my first custom paint job. Im Starting small then working my way up to the big guns.
    Sadavi5

Post  Sadavi5 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:56 am

This particular Maverick has been so very good to me over the years. It is the very first gun I ever worked on... literally. It's been recycled into three completely different mods before, and this is the fourth incarnation: The Royal Revenant.
    This one carries a little firepower with an AR removal, barrel lacquering, etc., to get the range up to about 50-60 feet flat. But really it's my trying to use Testor enamel paints and new shading techniques, mixed and matched with my own specialties of speckle-coats and simultaneous sprays, to measure up to the new breed of Aesthetics people... I'm looking at YOU, GirlyGamer. :p

Hope y'all enjoy.

holdentem

Post  holdentem on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:08 pm

So I got my Mighty HT out.. And the stock broke off..
    So I re-glued it with epoxy, super glue and hot glue, added epoxy putty for aesthetics , and put an Aluminium plate on the top for extra reinforcement, and the paint job was all wrecked, Because the putty and sanding and stuff. So I repainted it, and I don't know how to describe the paint job, so without further adieu.
    The resurrected Mighty HT.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Modifications
    - Air restrictor removal
    - Spring Addition
    - Front Gun Integration
    - Longstrike Stock integration
    - Tactical Rail relocation
    - Paint Job (Blue Black and Chrome)
    - All locks removed (Except for clip lock)
    - Aluminium plate for reinforcing the stock
    RL

Post  RL on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Australian Geographic Giant Rocket HAMP with a CPVC barrel.

I've done a few mods since but I'm getting the RSCB painted by Kat so I need to wait for that before I take more pictures/take a video

boothy

Post  boothy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:30 am

my first paintjob. sorry about the pic size and quality
    Joey

Post  Joey on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:29 pm

So is anyone else getting a 'malware detected' message when visiting this thread (on chrome windows 7)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Slydev nerf parts and accessories store
    evozn

Post  evozn on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Joey wrote:So is anyone else getting a 'malware detected' message when visiting this thread (on chrome windows 7)

This would be a lagit post right? But I'm getting it from different threads, last one was from the 'let's see those Nitefinders 'thread and it was something with girlygamer.
    cfb_rolley

Post  cfb_rolley on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:34 pm

evozn wrote:
    Joey wrote:So is anyone else getting a 'malware detected' message when visiting this thread (on chrome windows 7)

This would be a lagit post right? But I'm getting it from different threads, last one was from the 'let's see those Nitefinders 'thread and it was something with girlygamer.

yep, same. i checked my blog news feed today and it came up with the same thing, because i'f following her blog. only started happening today though?
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:50 pm

I'm un sure. Keep on discussing. I'll clear it once the problem has been resolved.
    evozn

Post  evozn on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:12 pm

I was on my computer a few seconds ago and it happened again on this thread but I'm posting this on my ipod
    Joey

Post  Joey on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Herp actually read the malware thing it is all coming from 'girlygamer.com.au' so (chrome at least) is chucking a hissyfit at the images linked. Possibly someone reported her site to google, I think you can appeal to get it removed from the list.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Slydev nerf parts and accessories store
    GirlyGamer

Post  GirlyGamer on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:01 am

Hi guys, I'll say it again.. there is NO malware on my site. This is a Chrome issue. The guy who does backend updates on my site is a computer programming professional. He's contacted them re this issue, there's really nothing else I can do until THEY update the problem.

If you want I will just delete all my images from this thread and all others here at OzNerf that link through to my website, though I can ASSURE you there is NOTHING dangerous or nefarious on my blog, I wouldn't do that to anyone.

Update: Have contacted Google after going through the webmaster tools to see what it's actually flagging, hopefully they will update their side of things to stop it from happening. So sorry for any trouble this has caused. Again if you want me to go through and delete all images, I'm happy to take the time to do so.
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:03 am

I don't get any. It's just those who use chrome 7. Well since this issue seems to resolved. I will leave it there for about 3 days. Then I'll delete these messages.

From now on, post pictures only please. Please contact GirlyGamer directly if problems persist.

iamthatcat

Post  iamthatcat on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Still not done done but what the hell. It'll never be done.

The clear orange (and rifled!) barrel is the "FEEL THE FREAKIN' RAINBOW!" shot dedicated to Eraser475. It's a dollar store find that was definitely not a light-up toy girl's baton. The (somewhat) suppressed sspb will be mounted right
    there (removable). The homemade 45 degree conduit wye is functioning smoothly, version 2 next with more on center alignment. A 28 dart absolver & the mosquito assassin's goto, the dart tag absolver. The manta reflex is a machine.

The paint-job & elements were inspired by 2 things: 2 old metallic blue toy guns that I always had. 1 fired the round thin hard plastic (ufo) discs and the one with the hopper of yellow bb's. And the gun I imagine the "bring me the gun of Rambo" guy would have in 2149.

The blue thing on the side of the scope is a flashlight top. I left the blaster on top of a hot glue gun and needed to cover the damage If you unscrew it there's one last round in case the zombies get you. Also the pump handle is glued crooked. Someone broke into my home and did that. I did have a pump replacement in mind anyway.
    boothy

Post  boothy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:24 am

[img][/img][url=][/url]
    heres the 3k toobz
    Neodore

Post  Neodore on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:39 pm

[img][/img]

iamthatcat

Post  iamthatcat on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:48 am

PPK/VP70ish NF.

This one has a bit more power.

JacobYeah

Post  JacobYeah on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:49 am

The "Golden" Maverick

And the other side...

And lets not forget the ever handy recon
    complete with paint scratches and battle worn dents

Oh yeah

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:22 pm