If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

December 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Calico

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  Calico on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Just posting up some pics of some commissions I've done this past few weeks.

Unknown

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  Unknown on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:41 pm

It has a full C-836 and an extended draw. The idea isn't new, Potachi has done it before and many others too. Mine however has a tad more volume than any other I've seen so far. The black line is a piece of acrylic keeping the plunger tube in place. This Nf hits 95ft consistently and the occasional freak 100ft+ shot.

natious

Post  natious on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Here is my first modded nerf gun i did for my little brother, first time painting as well.

AR removed, 11kg spring, SLA battery, new o-ring, and of course the paint job, ill be doing a matching barricade shorty.

[img][/img]
    Ungmon

Oh Yea

Post  Ungmon on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Does this baby even need an introduction???!!

Hehehehehhe
    stoph

Post  stoph on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:40 am

Thought I'd post the NF mod I recently did for a work colleague for our studio's Secret Santa. Nothing too revolutionary, has all the basic mods (AR removal, improved seal, reinforced plunger, c-836 spring, etc) but the thing that I like about it is the PETG nested in black irrigation polypipe. With a wrap of e-tape you get a perfect snug fit, and blue foam fits like a boss. This thing fires in the realm of 70ft, and leaves welts nice and proper. Fun little gun.

Sadavi5

Post  Sadavi5 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:05 am

Here's a body mod and paint job of the Barricade that I call the Landgrave GyreFire. I think it turned out pretty damn awesome, m'self. Flywheels were sprayed for grip as with all of my flywheel deals but it only adds maybe a two feet or so average... whatever, looks great. :p

mavshot

Post  mavshot on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:24 am

Got all three for under $40
    Swatsonia

Post  Swatsonia on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Fo'shizzle.

Rocking it medieval. 3 dart inline clip, 20mm UPVC coupler for modularity, and hits 20m with stock spring.
    LostBoy

Post  LostBoy on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:50 am

Booom. (:

20mm coupler, 20mm orange conduit. Ranges: 80-100ft
    Rooksy

Post  Rooksy on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 am

iamthatcat

Post  iamthatcat on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:58 am

Fun Magstrike

I am trying a conservative, measured approach to intergration here. Ayup.

The sneaky sideways Jolt is really fun.

Last edited by iamthatcat on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sadavi5

Post  Sadavi5 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:38 am

|Shadow|

Post  |Shadow| on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:53 am

I wanted to do something different for a Longshot front gun integration mod.
    It wasn't what i was planning but its not to bad ...

It's not finished yet, needs some epoxy putty to fill holes, more shell/pump primer trimming, upgrade the internals, some paint maybe etc.
    All parts use to make this are from the LS front gun only!
    Stock modded internals with AR's removed (even still has the dart peg for now).
    It primes using the pump action slide still and fires using the trigger.

The funny thing is, the trigger mech. is currently held together using blue tack :O.

dafalcon

LSR12 Prototype #1 (Longstrike)

Post  dafalcon on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Bacara

Post  Bacara on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:01 am

Pretty, aren't they?
    DEATHGUYJ

my first nerf mods

Post  DEATHGUYJ on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:43 pm

these are my modded Nerf guns i only started modding about a month ago and i am really enjoying it there nothing to special

my alpha trooper with ar removed hole taped and padded plunger tube with 10 cent coin glued to the back

recon with orange mod stage 1&2 kits installed custom shoulder stock

my favorite gun the longshot with brass breech stock spring and recon spring (gonna get oznernerds kit and add it soon) with internal pump action mod and lsfg trigger handle epoxied into the lsfg slide (really love the range and power on this gun ) im also going to be fitting a torch into the barrel extension light cos the stock one is useless

i also have a maverick with russian roulette mod penny mod using 3 five cent coins and i added the lsfg spring with stock one and ar's removed along with dart posts ill add pics asoon as i open it up again
    sniperdude49

Post  sniperdude49 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:41 am

This is my clip fed bbumb:

Bacara

Post  Bacara on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:49 am

Conduit Breeched LS (CBLS), this one actually works!

Notice the super-awesome-ghetto boltsled reinforcement using an eclipse mint tin.

No bolt nubs breaking off here!

This thing was made using the 'sodizzle' breech as a guide, transplanting the CPVC fitting and tubing for 16mm conduit. It DOES accept long darts, but you just have to be careful with closing the breech to avoid jams.
    In terms of ranges, this thing fires at about the same as my BBLS (both have 13kg springs), so about 35-40m.
    gbakhuis

Classic Maverick in Silver and Gold

Post  gbakhuis on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm

[img][/img]

Repaint in silver with gold detail.

Mods include:
    AR removal,
    Full Barrel Drop,
    Spring stretch,
    Penny mod (5c x2)
    Cosmetic work on trigger (removed some material to give classic trigger shape - haven't seen this done anywhere else yet)
    Jeo

Post  Jeo on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 am

Not modded (yet, will have to wit until I get home from work) but couldn't find a better place to post.

Aaron
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Aaron on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:40 am

So much nostalgia in this topic, need to buy some new nerf guns! Any recommendations on this current line up of Nerf? (Not those green disc things).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Since: 15-12-2008

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:30 am