Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+70
pleagh
Dietzie
sniperdude49
Eclipse
haydenj10
DEATHGUYJ
rbimdxe
Kat
Del0052
TylerMaxwell
cfb_rolley
Sicnut
camo1010
JayDesu
WH1PLA5H
lech
pandaman5699
frostythesnowman
noobkiller69
NORTHENGHOST
killerbunny
|Shadow|
Nsnerfing
Philb2323
ApoKalyptiK x
Nitefinder49
ADGJnerfer
sadnezz
LumpyLouis
natious
Rooksy
hideNseek
Ark
False
S2000Gan
Jeo
boothy
tangycloud69
*cookie*
fulao
etskinner
Ungmon
Sir_Spacemonkey
Joey
whebzy
tanand
Sturmeh
royal86
BigKid
interflop
Nooft1187
TooBz
Swatsonia
EMEUTIER
azza13b
FaytZero
Bacara
Luke
Brunius
oznerfnerd
Unknown
littlebro05
chiiia
KingCam
Rocafix
mister_elliott
shadownerfer
RL
clunk07
inf0rm3r
74 posters

inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings) Empty inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

Post  inf0rm3r Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:57 am

RE-CONSTRUCTION TBA

Blue Foam
    Glow in the Dark Foam

AND Agility Tips

Are due End of August.

Please be patient.

Last edited by inf0rm3r on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 am; edited 34 times in total
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings) Empty Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

Post  clunk07 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Thread cleaned up mate.

Any update on the BT gear?

Cheers,
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings) Empty Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

Post  inf0rm3r Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Yup, accountant visit is Tuesday so should be in system by Wednesday
    RL
    RL

Post  RL Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:27 am

Hey informer, you said BT stuff would be available. I suppose more details will come soon but I'm just wondering if there will be any Recon/AT/Longstrike springs in your store?
    shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:51 am

Hey Informer can you please put a picture of lite silicon tips.

Thanks

-Hussein
    mister_elliott
    mister_elliott

Post  mister_elliott Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 am

2120 wrote:Hey informer, you said BT stuff would be available. I suppose more details will come soon but I'm just wondering if there will be any Recon/AT/Longstrike springs in your store?

There will be.
    shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:47 am

Hey informer i have made an order please check your mail
    Rocafix
    Rocafix

Post  Rocafix Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 am

shadownerfer wrote:Hey informer i have made an order please check your mail

I think they look the same as the heavy silicone tip ones but just a different weight.
    shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:45 am

Rocafix wrote:
    shadownerfer wrote:Hey informer i have made an order please check your mail

I think they look the same as the heavy silicone tip ones but just a different weight.

Thanks for that but you quoted the wrong message.
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:00 am

Shadow order will be processed Monday morning.

UPDATE: HOT GLUE NOW FOR SALE 300M x 11 MM yes the huge sticks, the value and price works out cheaper than any $2 store glue and anything you will find on Ebay. I imported a tonne and thought I'd share it with everyone, if you find a better price I'll match it.
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:06 am

inf0rm3r wrote:Shadow order will be processed Monday morning.

UPDATE: HOT GLUE NOW FOR SALE 300M x 11 MM yes the huge sticks, the value and price works out cheaper than any $2 store glue and anything you will find on Ebay. I imported a tonne and thought I'd share it with everyone, if you find a better price I'll match it.

Hi ben

If you could start selling 7mm hot glue sticks as well I might buy some.
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:58 am

Unfortunately I can't get it at the competitive price, the 11MM is more cost effective and much cheaper if your making a few darts to.
    chiiia
    chiiia

Post  chiiia Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:29 am

Hey informer, I'm just wondering, is it better to buy pre-made darts from you or the uncut lengths of blue foam?
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:54 am

Both the same really, if you do it yourself it's cheaper of course.
    shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:59 am

inf0rm3r wrote:Both the same really, if you do it yourself it's cheaper of course.

Your darts are pretty good informer and there at a good price

Ohh and why is it going to be Processed on monday? i sent you the email on friday.

-Hussein
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:15 am

The reason why it doesn't get process on 'the weekend' is because how are you going to post something or process it, if the Post Office is closed?

Inf0rm3r only delivers every 2nd day (I think), and that's to bulk deliver things around Aus.
    shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:23 am

littlebro05 wrote:The reason why it doesn't get process on 'the weekend' is because how are you going to post something or process it, if the Post Office is closed?

Inf0rm3r only delivers every 2nd day (I think), and that's to bulk deliver things around Aus.

But im saying that he should send me an email so i can confirm it and pay so he can dispatch on tuesday or monday.

-Hussein
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post  Unknown Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 am

Inf0rm3r has set up a very efficient system to help process the immense amount of orders he gets, just leave it be.
    oznerfnerd
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  oznerfnerd Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Hi,

Just sent you an email.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Cheers,
    Brunius

Post  Brunius Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Here's a spreadsheet for calculating how much blue foam you need for darts, darts for length of foam, darts for $, etc....
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnK8J_bMmywEdHNyTkRpaGNRaEFuUzVXTzN0WkFoaHc&hl=en_US#gid=0
    You'll need to download it before you can edit it, but that should show the basic idea.
    Luke
    Luke

Post  Luke Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Brunius wrote:Here's a spreadsheet for calculating how much blue foam you need for darts, darts for length of foam, darts for $, etc....
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnK8J_bMmywEdHNyTkRpaGNRaEFuUzVXTzN0WkFoaHc&hl=en_US#gid=0
    You'll need to download it before you can edit it, but that should show the basic idea.
    Great work there Ben
    PS: I think Inform3r should put this in his first post.

-Luke
    oznerfnerd
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  oznerfnerd Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:27 am

Unknown wrote:Inf0rm3r has set up a very efficient system to help process the immense amount of orders he gets, just leave it be.

OK...

So then I shouldn't worry that this is the third time in the last 6 months that I've tried to buy these products, without so much as an answer??

I mean seriously, I've used the template and taken the time to fill in every detail...nothing.

I've bought his darts on ebay without any problem, and they're a great product (which is why I want more).

Ben,

Throw me a bone here...

Are my emails not getting through, have I not ordered correctly, is there a problem?

I'm not getting all pissy here, just trying to put some business your way.

Can I please not have a bunch of people answering for him, I'd prefer to deal directly.
    shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 am

oznerfnerd wrote:
    Unknown wrote:Inf0rm3r has set up a very efficient system to help process the immense amount of orders he gets, just leave it be.

OK...

So then I shouldn't worry that this is the third time in the last 6 months that I've tried to buy these products, without so much as an answer??

I mean seriously, I've used the template and taken the time to fill in every detail...nothing.

I've bought his darts on ebay without any problem, and they're a great product (which is why I want more).

Ben,

Throw me a bone here...

Are my emails not getting through, have I not ordered correctly, is there a problem?

Can I please not have a bunch of people answering for him, I'd prefer to deal directly.

Thank you that is what i am asking, He has never replied to my PM's. is there a customer support line or something like that?
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 am

Hey guys

What Glue is the best to use on to Glue Lite Silicone Tip to blue Tube foam?

Thank's from Cameron.
    Bacara
    Bacara

Post  Bacara Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 am

shadownerfer wrote:
    oznerfnerd wrote:

OK...

Ben,

Throw me a bone here...

Thank you that is what i am asking, He has never replied to my PM's. is there a customer support line or something like that?

Don't PM him, send an email to sales@foam-sports.com
    oznerfnerd
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  oznerfnerd Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 am

shadownerfer wrote:
    oznerfnerd wrote:

OK...

Ben,

Throw me a bone here...

Don't thank ME shadownerfer, as my issue is separate to yours...OK.

If you read the post at the top, there is an email address to send to.

I used that by the way.

Please don't quote me again.

I am not being critical of informers service, I am just saying that I've never managed to get an order filled from this thread.

If I am doing something wrong in the way I am placing my orders, I don't know what it is.

His service through ebay has been flawless.

I would be prepared to pay more if all of the above products were listed on the bay, so as to cover the fees.

Then you can just buy, pay and forget about it till it arrives.

I hate messing with darts, and would much prefer to just buy them.

shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 am

Dude i wasent trying to hate, He has one of the best sales threads on Oznerf but he never replies.

-Hussein
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:21 pm

May I just add. PLEASE READ THE FAQ SECTION if you're looking for question before you send a PM. He will NOT bother to reply if the question can be found in the FAQ section.

Please do your research before you ask questions.
    shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:34 pm

littlebro05 wrote:May I just add. PLEASE READ THE FAQ SECTION if you're looking for question before you send a PM. He will NOT bother to reply if the question can be found in the FAQ section.

Please do your research before you ask questions.

Look LB no disrespect but i have gone through the FAQ and it dosent state anything about not replying to customers.

-Hussein
    Luke
    Luke

Post  Luke Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:40 pm

inf0rm3r wrote:I am no longer using the PM system to do orders, use the below system temporary until Foam Sports launches with it's own shop. I now only accept Pay pal as it's easier and I can guarantee the orders to go out next day. Please use the below form and follow the instructions exactly, failure to do so will result in the order being discarded.
    There you go shadownerfer, it was in the 1st paragraph.

-Luke
    shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Luke wrote:
    inf0rm3r wrote:I am no longer using the PM system to do orders, use the below system temporary until Foam Sports launches with it's own shop. I now only accept Pay pal as it's easier and I can guarantee the orders to go out next day. Please use the below form and follow the instructions exactly, failure to do so will result in the order being discarded.
    There you go shadownerfer, it was in the 1st paragraph.

-Luke

This what i sent with EMAIL NOT PM:

Edited to prevent personal details getting leaked - S. Scope
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Oznerd i have the ebay message. But no email. I dont process or read anything over the weekend until monday. I had something come up at my day job so i had to come in 4 hous early so i havent had a chance. Il check if your emails entered soam when i get home.

Shadow nerfer i dont read any pms. You sent your order over the weekend. I dont do anything over the weekend i do 50-60 hours im not letting work take up my one free day.

Ill reply to both of you tonight when i get home.
    shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Thanks mate and sorry about the spaming.

-Hussein
    oznerfnerd
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  oznerfnerd Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:00 pm

inf0rm3r wrote:Oznerd i have the ebay message. But no email. I dont process or read anything over the weekend until monday. I had something come up at my day job so i had to come in 4 hous early so i havent had a chance. Il check if your emails entered soam when i get home.

Shadow nerfer i dont read any pms. You sent your order over the weekend. I dont do anything over the weekend i do 50-60 hours im not letting work take up my one free day.

Ill reply to both of you tonight when i get home.

OK,

That's fine, I do big hours too.

So you didn't get the emails??? Do I send them again?

Cheers,
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Yeah if you can send them again and I'll see if they get caught along the line somewhere.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am