If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

November 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar


    inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Share
    avatar
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 27
    Location : Ipswich, Brisbane, Australia

    inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  inf0rm3r on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:57 am

    RE-CONSTRUCTION TBA

    Blue Foam
    Glow in the Dark Foam

    AND Agility Tips

    Are due End of August.



    Please be patient.


    Last edited by inf0rm3r on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 am; edited 34 times in total
    avatar
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Posts : 2953
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Age : 37
    Location : Blackwater, Queensland

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  clunk07 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:04 pm

    Thread cleaned up mate.

    Any update on the BT gear?

    Cheers,


    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


    Clunk Weapons Co. Blaster-smith Services:
    Commissions offered on Stampede, LongShot, Spectre, LED Maverick.

    CWC Blaster-smith Services
    CWC Custom Paint
    avatar
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 27
    Location : Ipswich, Brisbane, Australia

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  inf0rm3r on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm

    Yup, accountant visit is Tuesday so should be in system by Wednesday
    avatar
    RL

    Posts : 697
    Join date : 2010-09-27
    Age : 27
    Location : Sydney

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  RL on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:27 am

    Hey informer, you said BT stuff would be available. I suppose more details will come soon but I'm just wondering if there will be any Recon/AT/Longstrike springs in your store?
    avatar
    shadownerfer

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 18
    Location : Hoppers Crossing

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  shadownerfer on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:51 am

    Hey Informer can you please put a picture of lite silicon tips.


    Thanks




    -Hussein
    avatar
    mister_elliott

    Posts : 327
    Join date : 2011-05-10
    Age : 28
    Location : Ipswich, QLD

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  mister_elliott on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 am

    2120 wrote:Hey informer, you said BT stuff would be available. I suppose more details will come soon but I'm just wondering if there will be any Recon/AT/Longstrike springs in your store?

    There will be.
    avatar
    shadownerfer

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 18
    Location : Hoppers Crossing

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  shadownerfer on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:47 am

    Hey informer i have made an order please check your mail
    avatar
    Rocafix

    Posts : 101
    Join date : 2011-07-17
    Age : 19
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  Rocafix on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 am

    shadownerfer wrote:Hey informer i have made an order please check your mail

    I think they look the same as the heavy silicone tip ones but just a different weight.
    avatar
    shadownerfer

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 18
    Location : Hoppers Crossing

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  shadownerfer on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:45 am

    Rocafix wrote:
    shadownerfer wrote:Hey informer i have made an order please check your mail

    I think they look the same as the heavy silicone tip ones but just a different weight.



    Thanks for that but you quoted the wrong message.
    avatar
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 27
    Location : Ipswich, Brisbane, Australia

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  inf0rm3r on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:00 am

    Shadow order will be processed Monday morning.

    UPDATE: HOT GLUE NOW FOR SALE 300M x 11 MM yes the huge sticks, the value and price works out cheaper than any $2 store glue and anything you will find on Ebay. I imported a tonne and thought I'd share it with everyone, if you find a better price I'll match it.
    avatar
    KingCam

    Posts : 832
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 31
    Location : Lilydale,Melbourne,Victoria

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  KingCam on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:06 am

    inf0rm3r wrote:Shadow order will be processed Monday morning.

    UPDATE: HOT GLUE NOW FOR SALE 300M x 11 MM yes the huge sticks, the value and price works out cheaper than any $2 store glue and anything you will find on Ebay. I imported a tonne and thought I'd share it with everyone, if you find a better price I'll match it.

    Hi ben

    If you could start selling 7mm hot glue sticks as well I might buy some.
    avatar
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 27
    Location : Ipswich, Brisbane, Australia

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  inf0rm3r on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:58 am

    Unfortunately I can't get it at the competitive price, the 11MM is more cost effective and much cheaper if your making a few darts to.
    avatar
    chiiia

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2011-07-17
    Age : 19
    Location : Wheelers Hill, Victoria

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  chiiia on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:29 am

    Hey informer, I'm just wondering, is it better to buy pre-made darts from you or the uncut lengths of blue foam?
    avatar
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 27
    Location : Ipswich, Brisbane, Australia

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  inf0rm3r on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:54 am

    Both the same really, if you do it yourself it's cheaper of course.
    avatar
    shadownerfer

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 18
    Location : Hoppers Crossing

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  shadownerfer on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:59 am

    inf0rm3r wrote:Both the same really, if you do it yourself it's cheaper of course.



    Your darts are pretty good informer and there at a good price


    Ohh and why is it going to be Processed on monday? i sent you the email on friday.



    -Hussein
    avatar
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

    Posts : 2533
    Join date : 2009-07-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Brisbane Boi!

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  littlebro05 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:15 am

    The reason why it doesn't get process on 'the weekend' is because how are you going to post something or process it, if the Post Office is closed?

    Inf0rm3r only delivers every 2nd day (I think), and that's to bulk deliver things around Aus.
    avatar
    shadownerfer

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 18
    Location : Hoppers Crossing

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  shadownerfer on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:23 am

    littlebro05 wrote:The reason why it doesn't get process on 'the weekend' is because how are you going to post something or process it, if the Post Office is closed?

    Inf0rm3r only delivers every 2nd day (I think), and that's to bulk deliver things around Aus.



    But im saying that he should send me an email so i can confirm it and pay so he can dispatch on tuesday or monday.



    -Hussein
    avatar
    Unknown

    Posts : 997
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Age : 19
    Location : North Brisbane

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  Unknown on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 am

    Inf0rm3r has set up a very efficient system to help process the immense amount of orders he gets, just leave it be.
    avatar
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

    Posts : 349
    Join date : 2011-04-22
    Age : 48
    Location : NSW

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  oznerfnerd on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:29 pm

    Hi,

    Just sent you an email.

    Please let me know if there are any problems.

    Cheers,

    Brunius

    Posts : 312
    Join date : 2010-10-30
    Age : 21
    Location : Emerald, Victoria, Australia

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  Brunius on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:39 pm

    Here's a spreadsheet for calculating how much blue foam you need for darts, darts for length of foam, darts for $, etc....
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnK8J_bMmywEdHNyTkRpaGNRaEFuUzVXTzN0WkFoaHc&hl=en_US#gid=0
    You'll need to download it before you can edit it, but that should show the basic idea.
    avatar
    Luke

    Posts : 986
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Age : 19
    Location : Patterson Lakes, Melbourne

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  Luke on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:48 pm

    Brunius wrote:Here's a spreadsheet for calculating how much blue foam you need for darts, darts for length of foam, darts for $, etc....
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnK8J_bMmywEdHNyTkRpaGNRaEFuUzVXTzN0WkFoaHc&hl=en_US#gid=0
    You'll need to download it before you can edit it, but that should show the basic idea.
    Great work there Ben
    PS: I think Inform3r should put this in his first post.

    -Luke
    avatar
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

    Posts : 349
    Join date : 2011-04-22
    Age : 48
    Location : NSW

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  oznerfnerd on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:27 am

    Unknown wrote:Inf0rm3r has set up a very efficient system to help process the immense amount of orders he gets, just leave it be.

    OK...

    So then I shouldn't worry that this is the third time in the last 6 months that I've tried to buy these products, without so much as an answer??

    I mean seriously, I've used the template and taken the time to fill in every detail...nothing.

    I've bought his darts on ebay without any problem, and they're a great product (which is why I want more).

    Ben,

    Throw me a bone here...

    Are my emails not getting through, have I not ordered correctly, is there a problem?

    I'm not getting all pissy here, just trying to put some business your way.

    Can I please not have a bunch of people answering for him, I'd prefer to deal directly.
    avatar
    shadownerfer

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 18
    Location : Hoppers Crossing

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  shadownerfer on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 am

    oznerfnerd wrote:
    Unknown wrote:Inf0rm3r has set up a very efficient system to help process the immense amount of orders he gets, just leave it be.

    OK...

    So then I shouldn't worry that this is the third time in the last 6 months that I've tried to buy these products, without so much as an answer??

    I mean seriously, I've used the template and taken the time to fill in every detail...nothing.

    I've bought his darts on ebay without any problem, and they're a great product (which is why I want more).

    Ben,

    Throw me a bone here...

    Are my emails not getting through, have I not ordered correctly, is there a problem?

    I'm not getting all pissy here, just trying to put some business your way.

    Can I please not have a bunch of people answering for him, I'd prefer to deal directly.




    Thank you that is what i am asking, He has never replied to my PM's. is there a customer support line or something like that?
    avatar
    KingCam

    Posts : 832
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 31
    Location : Lilydale,Melbourne,Victoria

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  KingCam on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 am

    Hey guys

    What Glue is the best to use on to Glue Lite Silicone Tip to blue Tube foam?

    Thank's from Cameron.
    avatar
    Bacara

    Posts : 216
    Join date : 2010-06-30
    Age : 23
    Location : Bomaderry/Nowra NSW

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  Bacara on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 am

    shadownerfer wrote:
    oznerfnerd wrote:
    Unknown wrote:Inf0rm3r has set up a very efficient system to help process the immense amount of orders he gets, just leave it be.

    OK...

    So then I shouldn't worry that this is the third time in the last 6 months that I've tried to buy these products, without so much as an answer??

    I mean seriously, I've used the template and taken the time to fill in every detail...nothing.

    I've bought his darts on ebay without any problem, and they're a great product (which is why I want more).

    Ben,

    Throw me a bone here...

    Are my emails not getting through, have I not ordered correctly, is there a problem?

    I'm not getting all pissy here, just trying to put some business your way.

    Can I please not have a bunch of people answering for him, I'd prefer to deal directly.




    Thank you that is what i am asking, He has never replied to my PM's. is there a customer support line or something like that?

    Don't PM him, send an email to sales@foam-sports.com
    avatar
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

    Posts : 349
    Join date : 2011-04-22
    Age : 48
    Location : NSW

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  oznerfnerd on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 am

    shadownerfer wrote:
    oznerfnerd wrote:
    Unknown wrote:Inf0rm3r has set up a very efficient system to help process the immense amount of orders he gets, just leave it be.

    OK...

    So then I shouldn't worry that this is the third time in the last 6 months that I've tried to buy these products, without so much as an answer??

    I mean seriously, I've used the template and taken the time to fill in every detail...nothing.

    I've bought his darts on ebay without any problem, and they're a great product (which is why I want more).

    Ben,

    Throw me a bone here...

    Are my emails not getting through, have I not ordered correctly, is there a problem?

    I'm not getting all pissy here, just trying to put some business your way.

    Can I please not have a bunch of people answering for him, I'd prefer to deal directly.




    Thank you that is what i am asking, He has never replied to my PM's. is there a customer support line or something like that?

    Don't thank ME shadownerfer, as my issue is separate to yours...OK.

    If you read the post at the top, there is an email address to send to.

    I used that by the way.

    Please don't quote me again.

    I am not being critical of informers service, I am just saying that I've never managed to get an order filled from this thread.

    If I am doing something wrong in the way I am placing my orders, I don't know what it is.

    His service through ebay has been flawless.

    I would be prepared to pay more if all of the above products were listed on the bay, so as to cover the fees.

    Then you can just buy, pay and forget about it till it arrives.

    I hate messing with darts, and would much prefer to just buy them.


    avatar
    shadownerfer

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 18
    Location : Hoppers Crossing

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  shadownerfer on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:30 am

    Dude i wasent trying to hate, He has one of the best sales threads on Oznerf but he never replies.



    -Hussein
    avatar
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

    Posts : 2533
    Join date : 2009-07-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Brisbane Boi!

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  littlebro05 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:21 pm

    May I just add. PLEASE READ THE FAQ SECTION if you're looking for question before you send a PM. He will NOT bother to reply if the question can be found in the FAQ section.

    Please do your research before you ask questions.
    avatar
    shadownerfer

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 18
    Location : Hoppers Crossing

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  shadownerfer on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:34 pm

    littlebro05 wrote:May I just add. PLEASE READ THE FAQ SECTION if you're looking for question before you send a PM. He will NOT bother to reply if the question can be found in the FAQ section.

    Please do your research before you ask questions.



    Look LB no disrespect but i have gone through the FAQ and it dosent state anything about not replying to customers.



    -Hussein
    avatar
    Luke

    Posts : 986
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Age : 19
    Location : Patterson Lakes, Melbourne

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  Luke on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:40 pm

    inf0rm3r wrote:I am no longer using the PM system to do orders, use the below system temporary until Foam Sports launches with it's own shop. I now only accept Pay pal as it's easier and I can guarantee the orders to go out next day. Please use the below form and follow the instructions exactly, failure to do so will result in the order being discarded.
    There you go shadownerfer, it was in the 1st paragraph.

    -Luke
    avatar
    shadownerfer

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 18
    Location : Hoppers Crossing

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  shadownerfer on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 pm

    Luke wrote:
    inf0rm3r wrote:I am no longer using the PM system to do orders, use the below system temporary until Foam Sports launches with it's own shop. I now only accept Pay pal as it's easier and I can guarantee the orders to go out next day. Please use the below form and follow the instructions exactly, failure to do so will result in the order being discarded.
    There you go shadownerfer, it was in the 1st paragraph.

    -Luke




    This what i sent with EMAIL NOT PM:


    Edited to prevent personal details getting leaked - S. Scope
    avatar
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 27
    Location : Ipswich, Brisbane, Australia

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  inf0rm3r on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 pm

    Oznerd i have the ebay message. But no email. I dont process or read anything over the weekend until monday. I had something come up at my day job so i had to come in 4 hous early so i havent had a chance. Il check if your emails entered soam when i get home.

    Shadow nerfer i dont read any pms. You sent your order over the weekend. I dont do anything over the weekend i do 50-60 hours im not letting work take up my one free day.

    Ill reply to both of you tonight when i get home.
    avatar
    shadownerfer

    Posts : 209
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 18
    Location : Hoppers Crossing

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  shadownerfer on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 pm

    Thanks mate and sorry about the spaming.





    -Hussein
    avatar
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

    Posts : 349
    Join date : 2011-04-22
    Age : 48
    Location : NSW

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  oznerfnerd on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:00 pm

    inf0rm3r wrote:Oznerd i have the ebay message. But no email. I dont process or read anything over the weekend until monday. I had something come up at my day job so i had to come in 4 hous early so i havent had a chance. Il check if your emails entered soam when i get home.

    Shadow nerfer i dont read any pms. You sent your order over the weekend. I dont do anything over the weekend i do 50-60 hours im not letting work take up my one free day.

    Ill reply to both of you tonight when i get home.

    OK,

    That's fine, I do big hours too.

    So you didn't get the emails??? Do I send them again?

    Cheers,
    avatar
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

    Posts : 536
    Join date : 2009-08-04
    Age : 27
    Location : Ipswich, Brisbane, Australia

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  inf0rm3r on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:34 pm

    Yeah if you can send them again and I'll see if they get caught along the line somewhere.

    Sponsored content

    Re: inf0rm3r's Ordering System (Blue/Pink Foam, Silicone/Snap Tips, PETG, Springs, O-rings)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:34 pm