Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+27
Kinetic Waffle
KingCam
Switchblade
Silent Scope
Chaos-Blades
Johnnus
Psykka
abowden
night stalker
mull
boosted6
dandaldaks
Rees85
Mozart
oxymoron
NachoTaco
-mirsho
Xoenz
Luke
melbnerf619
lefty
matt.chopper
TheBradl3s
littlebro05
Swatsonia
Darth Lai
clunk07
31 posters

ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest

clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest Empty ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest

Post  clunk07 Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 am

Hi guys,

I'm looking in to importing a few of these blasters, if there's enough interest for re-sale:

ERTL PAS

ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest Pas10

ERTL Rapid Fire Shotgun

ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest Rapid_10

These blaster's are extremely difficult to access, so price will be reflective of this.
    At this stage, I'm looking to sell at $80 to $100 AUD for each blaster, not including domestic shipping.

NB: I'm only gauging interest at the moment. I will most probably be getting one of each for myself, but if there's enough interest from genuine buyer's, I'll investigate further in to getting a few of each blaster.

PM me if you're genuinely interested.

Cheers,
    Darth Lai
    Darth Lai

ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest Empty Re: ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest

Post  Darth Lai Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:40 am

EPIC!! I REALLY want...I understand why the price is so high, but I just don't have that much. Very happy to hear that some of these maybe coming to Aus.
    Swatsonia
    Swatsonia

ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest Empty Re: ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest

Post  Swatsonia Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 am

I'd be up for an ERTL RFSG, but not til much later in the year.

Last edited by Swatsonia on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:58 am

Count me in clunk07 :). We got this business going right ;D.
    TheBradl3s
    TheBradl3s

Post  TheBradl3s Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am

Will quite possibly be interested.. Undecided at the moment, but may be.
    matt.chopper
    matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am

Pm'd my good sir.

I'm in.
    lefty
    lefty

Post  lefty Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 am

Absolutely in! PM sent.

melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:24 am

Very interested if the prices go slightly down :S
    (mainly just the rapid fire shotgun)
    Luke
    Luke

Post  Luke Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:27 am

Xoenz
    Xoenz
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Xoenz Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:28 am

Luke
    Luke

Post  Luke Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 am

Xoenz
    Xoenz
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Xoenz Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:30 am

And.. Shipping is usually $40+ AUD.. So i think it's better to go with clunk, might get cheaper shipping for more items..

Last edited by Xoenz on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    matt.chopper
    matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:34 am

melbnerf619 wrote:Very interested if the prices go slightly down :S

There won't be price cuts mate.
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:42 am

matt.chopper wrote:
    melbnerf619 wrote:Very interested if the prices go slightly down :S

There won't be price cuts mate.

Definitely agree - these are hard to come buy. And they're worth it in the long run. I think.
    NachoTaco
    NachoTaco

Post  NachoTaco Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 am

Yes about the ordering from Amazon, they will not ship any of these guns.
    Along with others like the big bad bow. After you add it to your cart
    and proceed to the checkout it tells you that "we can not ship this item to
    your destination". So getting it off clunk would be a lot easier
    oxymoron
    oxymoron

Post  oxymoron Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:37 am

I'm in like........Finn

lol

Seriously tho. Pm coming now
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:28 am

Clunk! You legend! In, PM on it's way man (:
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:45 am

Okay boys n girls,

There's definitely enough interest for me to go ahead. As mentioned earlier, this is only in the development stage. Shipping is going to be a major issue, which is what I'm dealing with at the moment. Hopefully I'll have some more definite progress, updated pricing, etc next week sometime.

IF this does go ahead, these will be the terms. I'll require 50% deposit from each person before ordering (unless you're one of my preferred sellers/buyers). For this first initial order, I'm taking the chance with paying upfront myself. I don't want to go through all the hassles of refunding coin to people if it doesn't work out. Preference will go to people I have traded with in the past. After that, I will work on first in - best dressed, pending on people's scores from the trading section. My system will be:

Positive score (ranking)
    No score (to not discriminate against first-time traders)
    Negative score (Really, I won't be going there at all!!)

Thanks for the interest people, with a little luck, I should be able to get this off the ground. I know I can definitely get the blaster's in to the country, but it will depend heavily on whether the shipping costs makes it economical. Side Note: I won't be making profit out of this - just spreading the love!!

Cheers,

Last edited by clunk07 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:48 am

That's because you are a legend. Hmm.. Does eBay score count for buyer feedback..? Hahaa.
    Rees85
    Rees85

Post  Rees85 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Chalk me down,very interested.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Quick update - the RFSG will be a fair bit more expensive than originally estimated - it weighs nearly double that of the PAS. At this stage, I'm probably going to concentrate on the PAS, as they're lighter. I will continue to see what price I can get on the RFSG, I'm not giving up that easily.

Current interest:

8 x PAS
    6 x RFSG

Cheers,

Last edited by clunk07 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tally updated)
    dandaldaks
    dandaldaks

Post  dandaldaks Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Add me for a Rapid Fire Shotgun
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 pm

clunk07 wrote:Quick update - the RFSG will be a fair bit more expensive than originally estimated - it weighs nearly double that of the PAS. At this stage, I'm probably going to concentrate on the PAS, as they're lighter. I will continue to see what price I can get on the RFSG, I'm not giving up that easily.

Current interest:

7 x PAS
    5 x RFSG

Cheers,

How much more expensive would that be ? I'd be slightly turned off if it were to exceed 130 for the blaster itself. Oh and add me into the PAS please ! If things go irky with the RFS, I settle for a PAS.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:29 pm

-mirsho wrote:
    clunk07 wrote:Quick update - the RFSG will be a fair bit more expensive than originally estimated - it weighs nearly double that of the PAS. At this stage, I'm probably going to concentrate on the PAS, as they're lighter. I will continue to see what price I can get on the RFSG, I'm not giving up that easily.

Current interest:

7 x PAS
    5 x RFSG

Cheers,

How much more expensive would that be ? I'd be slightly turned off if it were to exceed 130 for the blaster itself. Oh and add me into the PAS please ! If things go irky with the RFS, I settle for a PAS.

I'm still looking in to costing, but I wouldn't go through with it myself if it exceeds $130.
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Seriously, these blasters are only $30 - $40 American, we're going pretty far to pay $100 for them..
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Mozart wrote:Seriously, these blasters are only $30 - $40 American, we're going pretty far to pay $100 for them..

$35 - $45 USD - and they're discontinued, which makes them rare. Look at prices being paid for AT3K's, Nerf Crossbow's etc. Shipping to Australia has to be done via third-party, which has extra fees on top of the phenomenal shipping rates. Plus, I'm taking a big risk with products not arriving/seized by custom's etc.
    Vulcan's cost around $100 when they were first released...
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Hopefully it's worth it in the end. But also hoping it's not too pricey either.
    boosted6
    boosted6

Post  boosted6 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:20 pm

I would send a photo and email it to customs and tell them what you intend to do.

Customs will be all over these i think..
    mull
    mull

Post  mull Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Yep.
    International shipping ain't cheap; and a deputy (middleman) service is required, which a commission fee is charged.

I've had plenty of dealings with international postage and deputy services, because of my expensive Japanese hobby, so I consider this unit pricing to be agreeable.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:30 pm

boosted6 wrote:I would send a photo and email it to customs and tell them what you intend to do.

Customs will be all over these i think..

Once I get it all sorted, and find out if my 3rd party can organise delivery, I'll definitely do what you suggest. They're not prohibited, that much I'm sure of. But it will make the process run alot smoother if I take a pro-active approach with Customs.

Cheers
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:33 pm

I totally agree, it's worth it, I'm just saying for a toy that costs like Clunk said, $40, it's a lot. Yeah, definitely get customs sorted out, that would be the worst thing.. And if they were seized, that's over a grand of our hard earned dollars gone, and counting.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Mozart wrote:I totally agree, it's worth it, I'm just saying for a toy that costs like Clunk said, $40, it's a lot. Yeah, definitely get customs sorted out, that would be the worst thing.. And if they were seized, that's over a grand of our hard earned dollars gone, and counting.

It's not "be all, end all" with customs. If they detain a package, and it's only prohibited/questionable and not outright illegal, they send you a letter to inform you of the impoundment. There's a couple of avenue's that I can pursue to get them released from that point - especially once they determine that they're only toy guns made of plastic, and less than 70cm long.

The biggest thing in my favour would be the tens of thousands of Nerf/buzzbee etc blaster's imported for retail sales in to the country each year.
    boosted6
    boosted6

Post  boosted6 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Yeah it should be ok, its just the look of them thats all.
    But i hope you get them in. If i hadnt of just completed my octo shot, i would have ordered a RFSG for sure.
    night stalker
    night stalker

Post  night stalker Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Add me for rapid plz.
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:54 pm

That's a good point. I can see them seizing them because they look like guns or whatever, but it would be pretty simple to have them released. I mean, the PAS shoots foam balls, doesn't it..? I've had things imported like knives and had no trouble at all, to my surprise. Sometimes I just get a note to say they opened it and declared it not dangerous.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 am