Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

Brisbane KG Tournament (Results) 5V5 ELIMINATION

inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Brisbane KG Tournament (Results) 5V5 ELIMINATION Empty Brisbane KG Tournament (Results) 5V5 ELIMINATION

Post  inf0rm3r Mon May 02, 2011 8:27 pm

The day went well all on schedule generally, we ended up finishing 20 minutes late to our original plan.

Table data is below:

Brisbane KG Tournament (Results) 5V5 ELIMINATION 20kcdhd

Match 1. (The Brotherhood VS Black N Blue, 15 - 0)

The brotherhood lead by inf0rm3r quickly out gunned Black N blue. RSCB'd tripleshots and heavily modded long shots quickly disposed of Black N Blue. First half The Brotherhood started on the advantaged side of the playing field, quickly running to a 10 - 0 lead. The second half Black N Blue managed to slow their progress but a new crew was no match for a well meshed team.

Match 2. Team Lefty VS Sunnyboys 4 - 9

This match began very even, with scores level during the most of the first half. With some strong team work in the second half and good use of the Magstrike in combination with Fletch's heavily modified blasters, the Sunny boys quickly blew their lead out taking the game 9 - 4.

Match 3. The Brotherhood VS Sunnyboys 10 - 4

Blasting a quick lead away the brotherhood raced up to 5 - 1 at half time. The RSCB'd triple shots continued to cause mayhem across the field with a fierce mega raider being the only defense by the Sunny boys. Managing to pull back 3 points in the second half and closing on the tired Brotherhood players, time in the end wasn't on the Sunnyboys side.

Match 4. Sunnyboys VS Black N Blue 7 - 8

A cracker of a match, point for point at half time which continued right through the second half of play. Both sides rushing competitively and taking risks. The final round started with only 52 seconds on the clock was played, both sides started very reserved then Sunny boys rushed, but were cleaned up in the last 4 seconds of play which avoided a sudden death round.

Match 5. The Brotherhood VS Team Lefty 12 - 1

After a disastrous run of breaking weapons Team lefty shaped up and kept on playing! In the end it was a continual massacre from a continual left wing stampede rush consistently which brought down Team Lefty.

Match 6. Black N Blue VS Team Lefty 8 - 7

Another tight match, with both sides competing evenly but in the last round Black N Blue managed to snatch the win with some crazy dodging and shooting by Pez7 and his NF.

Was an epic day. With a bit of practice all the teams should mesh as well as ours has after a bit of play. Hopefully next time we'll have some more teams and hopefully everyone will train up and practice some more as there will be prizes

clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Brisbane KG Tournament (Results) 5V5 ELIMINATION Empty Re: Brisbane KG Tournament (Results) 5V5 ELIMINATION

Post  clunk07 Tue May 03, 2011 12:47 am

Nice lay-out Ben,

Sounds like everyone had a great day. Good to see you guys making progress in this area. I may have to assemble a CQ team!!
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Brisbane KG Tournament (Results) 5V5 ELIMINATION Empty Re: Brisbane KG Tournament (Results) 5V5 ELIMINATION

Post  Switchblade Tue May 10, 2011 12:20 pm

All I have to say is... FOR THE BROTHERHOOD!!

Man if the other teams thought they had it bad before, you wait until my aptly named 'jizz cannon' is operational.

but really, It was great day, there was a few little drug takers here and there (mostly rage hormone pills), but all in ll it was a great day. There was a great mesh of people all ages got along with each other without out much of a problem.

btw, whoever that dual magstrike guy was, F*CK you man, you were probably the only person who had the brotherhood, or any team for that matter, worried. I made it my team role to keep track of you and you alone the whole time, because you could kill us so easily

But yeah, great war guys, next time though, bring your A-game.
    lefty
    lefty

Post  lefty Tue May 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Switchblade wrote:All I have to say is... FOR THE BROTHERHOOD!!

Man if the other teams thought they had it bad before, you wait until my aptly named 'jizz cannon' is operational.

but really, It was great day, there was a few little drug takers here and there (mostly rage hormone pills), but all in ll it was a great day. There was a great mesh of people all ages got along with each other without out much of a problem.

btw, whoever that dual magstrike guy was, F*CK you man, you were probably the only person who had the brotherhood, or any team for that matter, worried. I made it my team role to keep track of you and you alone the whole time, because you could kill us so easily

I guess we'll see if your jizz cannon is as big as mine before you go scaring the public with it
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Post  Switchblade Wed May 11, 2011 1:32 am

lefty wrote:
    Switchblade wrote:All I have to say is... FOR THE BROTHERHOOD!!

I guess we'll see if your jizz cannon is as big as mine before you go scaring the public with it

Hahahaha Unless you plan on modifying it anymore between now and the 22nd (you better come to that war! ) Then I think it shall be...interesting

I do have a secret weapon though, which NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO KNOW ABOUT!
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Wed May 11, 2011 3:21 am

His secret weapon is a foam switchblade. Haha, now that would be awesome.
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Post  Switchblade Wed May 11, 2011 5:32 am

littlebro05 wrote:His secret weapon is a foam switchblade. Haha, now that would be awesome.
    Oh man If only
    Haha na but you and lefty already know, don't spread it though, to anyone. And yeah I know about the 30/40cm rule Thanh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:39 am