Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+3
littlebro05
mister_elliott
clunk07
7 posters

WTS - commissioned modified Blaster's, including highly-modded Longshot

clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

WTS - commissioned modified Blaster's, including highly-modded Longshot Empty WTS - commissioned modified Blaster's, including highly-modded Longshot

Post  clunk07 Tue May 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi all,

I've had some inquiries as to selling my modified Longshot's. After consideration, I've decided to go ahead, if anyone is interested. I'll offer a number of modding stages, as follows:

Modding Level 1

• Longshot blaster with 6-round clip only.

• BT V2 spring and stock LS spring (stock spring can be omitted. NB, springs are unable to be changed without major hassles.)

• Reinforced boltsled with coat-hanger and aluminium lamination.

• Brass breech, with 9/16 barrel, perfect for blue foam darts.

• 6 x blue foam stingers - customised for my Longshot's.

• Plunger padding, improved plunger seal, plunger head reinforcement.

• Buttstock reinforcement (unable to be collapsed once this mod has been completed)

Cost: $160

Level 2

• Custom camo paint job.

Choice of 4 standard colours, with gloss finish.
    NB: I am unable to procure matte finish currently, but this may change down the track.

Total Cost: $200

Extras:

• Basic stencilled image for extra charge of $5 to $10, pending on size/detail etc

Level 3

Various scopes:

• Adjustable zoom tasco scope for extra charge of $15

• Non-adjustable tasco scope for extra charge of $10

• Holographic red dot scope for extra charge of $35

• Configurable reticle red dot scope for extra charge of $30

• Imitation Acog Scope for extra charge of $55

Check this link for pics/vids of LS:

http://www.oznerf.com/t3002-longshot-mod-tutorial-picture-heavy?highlight=longshot+mod

Vid is on second page.

I'm also able to offer commissions on the following:

• Stampede

• Maverick

• Alpha Trooper

• Barricade

PM me for a quote, including postage.

Cheers.

Last edited by clunk07 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : update pricing discount)
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

WTS - commissioned modified Blaster's, including highly-modded Longshot Empty Re: WTS - commissioned modified Blaster's, including highly-modded Longshot

Post  clunk07 Fri May 13, 2011 2:27 am

BUMP!!

PRICES DISCOUNTED!!

Current stock available for commissions:

4 x Longshot - 4 x brass breeches almost completed
    2 x Stampede - 2 x battery upgrade and charger's ordered - ETA 2 weeks
    1 x Alpha Trooper
    2 x Magstrike

I can also offer 18-round drum mag's on the Longshot's for an additional fee.

PM me to discuss pricing, customisation etc
    mister_elliott
    mister_elliott

WTS - commissioned modified Blaster's, including highly-modded Longshot Empty Re: WTS - commissioned modified Blaster's, including highly-modded Longshot

Post  mister_elliott Fri May 13, 2011 5:42 am

Oh, you're tempting me clunk...

How much for postage to Ipswich QLD?

Perhaps more importantly, how do they feel?
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Fri May 13, 2011 6:06 am

Elliot. They feel exactly like a normal LongShot. Except harder to prime and shoot up 40metres.
    oxymoron
    oxymoron

Post  oxymoron Fri May 13, 2011 7:34 am

I guarantee any who is thinking about getting one of these will not regret it at all. Worth every cent and more.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Fri May 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Thanks for the "props" guys!!

Mr Elliott - they feel just like a normal longshot, minus the crap of the front gun.
    They take a bit to prime but nothing problematic for an adult, ROF is still good.

I've sent you a PM regarding postage, feel free to PM with any questions/quotation etc

Update: 16/5/11

Hi guys,

Just in case there are reprimands against me, resulting in a holiday for a bit, I can be contacted on clunk07@hotmail.com

This can be used for all Nerf-related communications, including commissions, mod parts supply/reinforcements, and blaster sales etc

Cheers,
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Wed May 18, 2011 4:33 am

Hi people,

At this stage, I'm commissioning 4 units, which has me out of stock of blaster's. If anyone is interested, I'll be accepting more commissions for these units around the middle of June.

I'll update this thread with some pics of the build process, and estimated time for the next round of production.

Thanks for your interest,

- Clunk
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:43 am

Clunk I just saw Elliott's. Now you have enticed me to get exactly the same thing in Lime Green colored paint job. When your doing them again let me know the costs etc!
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:18 am

inf0rm3r wrote:Clunk I just saw Elliott's. Now you have enticed me to get exactly the same thing in Lime Green colored paint job. When your doing them again let me know the costs etc!

No problems mate, I'll let you know once I get back in to the workshop. I'll keep my eye out for some green's in the spraypaint section. I was actually considering doing a green the same as I have painted the yellow one for Oxy.

Cheers,
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:19 am

clunk07 wrote:
    inf0rm3r wrote:Clunk I just saw Elliott's. Now you have enticed me to get exactly the same thing in Lime Green colored paint job. When your doing them again let me know the costs etc!

No problems mate, I'll let you know once I get back in to the workshop. I'll keep my eye out for some green's in the spraypaint section. I was actually considering doing a green the same as I have painted the yellow one for Oxy.

Cheers,

That is exactly what I'm after
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am

That works well then. I'll see what greens are around, and post a sample pic up next week.
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:26 am

Sweet thanks mate
    jordy_tha_ninja
    jordy_tha_ninja

Post  jordy_tha_ninja Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 am

are the scopes homemades or purchased? and can you link to the variable tasco please. next question would you sell just a scope?
    TooBz
    TooBz

Post  TooBz Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:30 am

jordy_tha_ninja wrote:are the scopes homemades or purchased? and can you link to the variable tasco please. next question would you sell just a scope?
    Clunk's scopes are not homemade, they are purchased from DealExtreme : http://s.dealextreme.com/search/scope
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:43 am

The scopes are the real deal, just that I don't source them from dealextreme any more.

I do sell them separately. If you search for my sales thread, you'll see available models and prices. I'd link you to it, but I'm still learning how to drive this new phone... Ha Ha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:15 am