If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

September 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

War Completed!

Poll

Attendance

[ 6 ]
    43% [43%] 
    [ 3 ]
    21% [21%] 
    [ 5 ]
    36% [36%] 

Total Votes: 14
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

War Completed!

Post  littlebro05 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:18 am

Bill Moore Park (Toorak Road, Salisbury, Queensland)

LOCATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Time
    9AM-4PM

Dart Hire (compulsory)
    Provided by littlebro05 - $10 per person.
    - Darts will include, weighted snap cap darts

Dart Blaster Hire (optional)
    Provided by littlebro05 OR inf0rm3r: $5 per person
    If your friend does not have a blaster, gun hire is available. The furyfire is up for the speed foam warfare as it is a universal primary / secondary. The Spectres may be included if inf0rm3r chooses to bring some. I only have FOUR to lend. Please send me a PM if you want to hire a blaster. These blasters are capable of 15-20metre ranges.

Hire People:

Dart Purchase (optional)
    It is available after the war, you will get a mixture of silicone and snap cap darts. It will cost you $10 extra per person to get 100 darts. Then if you want more darts (per person) it will cost you $20 per 100 darts. If you have a friend, it will be better to split the cost if you want 200.

General Warring Rules and Etiquette
    1. If you are hit by a dart in ANY part of the body, you are OUT (Hit)
    2. If your gun is hit, you are OUT (Gun Hit)
    3. If you hit someone and they continue to play, call them out.
    4. Don't cheat in general, it's a game of tag.
    5. Don't argue with the person who calls a hit on you.
    6. Report to one of the organisers about a possible cheater and we will monitor them to see if they continue to do so.
    7. Minimum engagement range = 2-3metres | For Air Blasters it’s 8metres
    (NOTE: If the person charges YOU, you are able to shoot them at a close engagement range. However, if you charge at them - you will be given a warning)
    8. Range Limit of 150ft (50’ish metres) -
    9. EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY (You will most definitely need it in this war as the darts are flying at a higher velocity than HvZ blasters)
    10. Melee weapons are allowed IF it is made from very soft foam. If you are to meet or sneak on a player and you have no weapon, just place your hand on there should to say I’ve got you. This is to avoid close shooting encounters from high end blasters
    11. You are NOT allowed to pick up darts when you are dead or ‘tagged’. You can pick up darts when you are alive.
    12. In case of a situation where both players have shot each other near or at the same time – this is a double kill. Both players must return to the safe zone / or respawn point.
    13. When you are shot – you are NOT allowed to communicate with other players. Dead people can’t talk.
    14. If children or anybody walks across the field, please halt your fire and screamout 'STOP' and continue the chain to yelling until the kids or other people are off to the field.

Game Types
    1. Team Deathmatch (Elimination) - Only a few rounds
    2. Capture the Flag
    3. Infiltration
    4. Retrieve and Retain - A new game type that may last up to an hour of solid gameplay!
    5. Defend and Destroy - Please bring missiles or vortex howlers for this.
    6. Army of Two - Can you survive the longest with yourself and your partner Smile
    7. Pistol Round combined with CTF / Retrieve and Retain / Defend and Destroy - MAKE SURE YOU BRING SINGLE SHOT PISTOL SIZED BLASTERS
    8. Team Deathmatch (Base Capture) NEW GAME TYPE - A game that may last up to an hour and the aim is to capture as many respawn points as you can to push your opponents out of play.

Pictures of location:

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee275/littlebro05/Salisbury%20Park/ - Pictures Here. Sample Pictures BELOW.

Banned Blasters
    - Any Air Power Blaster with a barrel length of 40cm or more.
    - Any Blaster that can shoot 50metres flat

Housekeeping
    - If in between game breaks and you are you 'popping of shots', ONLY shoot within the field as we do not want accidents happening by accidentally shooting a non player.
    - If you arrive early, please help set up. Bring a mallet. I will print out the format of where the stakes should be hammered,
    - At the end of the day, stay AT LEAST until all the darts have been sweeped off the field and all the tarps have been taken down. I will give instructions at the end of the day.
    - EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY, IF YOU GOT NONE - YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE
    - If there is about 24 or more people. We will be splitting you up into three teams for the sake of easy management. Each team bout will consist of three rounds before rotating. NON PLAYERS must help REFEREE for any rule breaking, this means the team who is not participating in this round must stand on the outside of the battlefield to monitor anyone who has been hit to call them out if they do not notice. This will help the game run more smoothly.
    - If this is your first time attending a war, please bring a blaster (and a spare one) that has AT LEAST the AR removal, these darts will not fire effectively if you have not at least done that modification. Use google, if you need help.

Attendees
    A list of attendees. If you are willing or might be participating in this war, REPLY to this thread stating the following. Age, any extra friends who are coming and Arsenal of EACH player. Arsenals included modifications on the blaster. Our age limit here is 11YO.

- littlebro05 (Age 19), RSCB TS (100ft) OR BBLS (120ft) and Overhauled NF (60-80ft).
    - littlebro05 + 1 (Age 15), Quadshot (65ft-80ft) and NF (50-65ft)
    - SnowDragon (Age 20), LS (60-80ft) and Spectre (50ft)
    - inf0rm3r (Age 21), LS or Stampede (60-80ft)
    - plulse (Age 13), Inlined Clipped HC (100ft)
    - plulse (Age 13), Inlined Clipped HC (100ft)
    - SnowDragon Friend (Age ??), AT and Barricade
    - UtahR (Age 31), Vulcan (Pegs removed (30ft) and AR'd removed Maverick (35-50ft) and Magstrike (35-50ft)

Maybe Attendees
    - Mavrick Man 1, RSCB LS / DS
    - Mavrick Man 2, Triple Magstrike Mod + LS
    - Mavrick Man 3, RSCB TS
    - Mavrick Man 4, RSCB TS

Last edited by littlebro05 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 am; edited 19 times in total
    Photo Ninja

Re: War Completed!

Post  Photo Ninja on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:19 am

Can you make it a Saturday? I'm a maybe for this one.
    Guns:Shotblast (PETG breech 100FT+), Recon (AR,Power Stock Mod,Reflex intergration 50ft+.)
    frannyraidersprayer

Post  frannyraidersprayer on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:21 am

I'm voting for this one to be a Saturday too please.
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 am

LOCATION CHANGE TO BILL MOORE PARK.

It will probably stick as a Sunday. Sorry guys. Just come later in the day. It's no big deal really. At the last Central war the games started around 11 because people were coming at all sorts of times.

Also I would really appreciated it if people would reply to this thread to say whether they're coming or not. It's really annoying hosting a war where there is no replies not knowing whether people are going to rock up or not...
    lefty

Post  lefty on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:57 am

Yes count us in for three +. Dave and his boys will probably come too so maybe another 3 to be confirmed. The last woodland war was great, the location is awesome.

Players

2 adults
    4 kids 11-13

Blasters

TSx3 RSCB and spring upgraded 30m
    LSx1 Brassed, spring upgrade and pump action 38m
    LSx2 Spring upgrade 20m
    Air blasterx3 various mods and types no 4B 49.9m
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 am

lefty wrote:Yes count us in for three +. Dave and his boys will probably come too so maybe another 3 to be confirmed. The last woodland war was great, the location is awesome.

Players

2 adults
    4 kids 11-13

Blasters

TSx3 RSCB and spring upgraded 30m
    LSx1 Brassed, spring upgrade and pump action 38m
    LSx2 Spring upgrade 20m
    Air blasterx3 various mods and types no 4B 49.9m

Nice work!! haha
    plulse

Post  plulse on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:07 pm

i'll be coming and if anyone wants someone of my stuff i'll make it for u just ask on the day
    David&Sam

Post  David&Sam on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi this is Sam and david
    we are most likely coming cause dad has time off.

But so far we only have 1 1/2 moddded guns.

(longshot, ar removal, Second spring, reinforced firing mecanism. and half of an trishot modded.)
    lefty

Post  lefty on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:12 pm

David&Sam wrote:Hi this is Sam and david
    we are most likely coming cause dad has time off.

But so far we only have 1 1/2 moddded guns.

(longshot, ar removal, Second spring, reinforced firing mecanism. and half of an trishot modded.)

Well speak of the devil.......How are the triple shots. Call me I have some springs and other hurt me bits for you.

Brett
    David&Sam

Post  David&Sam on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:32 pm

we are getting the inner tube tomorrow.

the other day we bought 4 triple shots but we bought stainless steel inner tubes witch do not work.
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 pm

David&Sam wrote:we are getting the inner tube tomorrow.

the other day we bought 4 triple shots but we bought stainless steel inner tubes witch do not work.

If you need to get barrel material 16mm UPVC conduit can be purchased from Hayman's Electrical. Make sure you get the "AussieDuct" brand though. Use about 9 inches (22.5cm), of the pipe and you should be fine.
    lefty

Post  lefty on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 pm

David&Sam wrote:we are getting the inner tube tomorrow.

Let me guess hanging rail?
    Technically tube is bent and wielded flat which is rough and lumpy, not good for darts or air seal. You need pipe, the most popular kind is 16mm elec conduit, 9/16" brass or PETG ( we'll talk about later)

Are you guys coming Sunday to Unkown's war?
    David&Sam

Post  David&Sam on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 pm

if you mean the one at wiliam scot park then yes if your going.
    yes we are coming.
    mister_elliott

Post  mister_elliott on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:15 am

Should be able to make it. I tend to be quite popular on sundays and priority goes to to band work.

Will there be tarp cover? My spampede likes tarp cover.
    Photo Ninja

Post  Photo Ninja on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:35 am

Yeah sorry can't go but I am still going to the KG war
    UtahR

Post  UtahR on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Put me down as a "Maybe"
    Name: Utah R
    Players: 1
    Arsenal: Wulcan (12 Volt power-mod), 4 Vulcan ammo belts (pegs removed), Raider (stock), Maverick (A R removed), and Magstrike (A R removed)
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:32 am

mister_elliott wrote:Should be able to make it. I tend to be quite popular on sundays and priority goes to to band work.

Will there be tarp cover? My spampede likes tarp cover.

There won't be any need for tarp cover as the area we're playing is all natural cover hence the topic title "woodland foam warfare". Trust me you don't want too much cover either because campers slow the game down and stops the fast pace gameplay. I will add you to the attendees list.

@UtahR - Just going to ask have you actually opened up the Vulcan to remove the internal AR inside it? You probably will need it and it seems that your arsenal correlates into 'rusher' with high ROF low range. If you have that Raider I HIGHLY recommend you removing the air restrictors and adding 'padding' to the plunger (I'd glue tyre bladder with 3day epoxy so the plunger holds stronger).

I will tell you this, frannyraidersprayer and killerbunny's AR removed raider is what works really well in lots of games such as CTF or R&R. Since you can rush in offense or camp in defense to spray darts at the flag runner.

There are much more people out there, please confirm if you are 'maybe' or are coming please. Thanks.
    UtahR

Post  UtahR on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:45 pm

I did open the Vulcan (for wiring) but didn't remove the AR. The Raider is stock.
    I use my maverick mostly

Last edited by UtahR on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistyping)
    oxymoron

Post  oxymoron on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Can't make this one sorry LB

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "...My presence is a present - Kiss my a$$..." K. West
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:48 pm

UtahR wrote:I did open the Vulcan (for wiring) but remove the AR. The Raider is stock.
    I use my maverick mostly

Ah sweet, I assume your vulcan should get at least 50ft then and high ROF... great rushing... for your game play if I were you, I wouldnt' stand back, I would run into the barrage because trust me, it works. Killerbunny has taken many 'Big Blasts' with just his STOCK Raider. Before he modified it.

oxymoron wrote:Can't make this one sorry LB

All good man, we all have commitments.
    UtahR

Post  UtahR on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 pm

I think I mistyped, Vulcan still has the AR (but not for long)
    I charge and shoot from the hip thanks to a beefy shoulder strap that is made for carrying PC's. I also like to try area denial, that is shoot anything that comes into my field of fire
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Well at least take the AR out of your blasters. We're going to be using silicone tips, so the ranges will die down about 10-15ft. These are heavy silicone tips. The range doesn't die as badly when using high powered blasters though.

Your arsenal seems to be more suited for SFW (Speed Foam Warfare) as the cover is literally 30ft apart. Although, I'm not discouraging you to come, but KG is much more closer to Nambour and more people come to that one. However! You're more than welcome to come to a woodland war though.
    lefty

Post  lefty on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:48 pm

littlebro05 wrote:Well at least take the AR out of your blasters. We're going to be using silicone tips, so the ranges will die down about 10-15ft. These are heavy silicone tips. The range doesn't die as badly when using high powered blasters though.

Your arsenal seems to be more suited for SFW (Speed Foam Warfare) as the cover is literally 30ft apart. Although, I'm not discouraging you to come, but KG is much more closer to Nambour and more people come to that one. However! You're more than welcome to come to a woodland war though.

The last woodland war was one of the best this year, I highly recommend it.
    If a spare longer range blaster is needed as a loaner for the day we usually have one or two to cover breakages.
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Lefty, I'd thought you'd bring more back-ups than that... haha

Cheers,
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:41 am

New Game Type Added:

Team Deathmatch (Base Capture) - Rules will be explained on the day.
    lefty

Post  lefty on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:54 pm

clunk07 wrote:Lefty, I'd thought you'd bring more back-ups than that... haha

Cheers,

After one war we came home with only one working blaster, so yeah I guess we carry some spares
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Yeh mate, that's what I was referring to!!

If I ever get down that way for a war, it might be an idea for me to set up a field repair shop for your crew. Kind of like a support vehicle!! haha

Cheers,
    UtahR

Post  UtahR on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:15 am

I will have my screwdriver kit.
    mister_elliott

Post  mister_elliott on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 am

Heavy sillies kinda kills this one for me... Spampede currently gets about 5m with them... I haven't put the serv spring in it yet though, which I'm sure will lead to a host of other issues.
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 am

mister_elliott wrote:Heavy sillies kinda kills this one for me... Spampede currently gets about 5m with them... I haven't put the serv spring in it yet though, which I'm sure will lead to a host of other issues.

Stampedes are easy to mod. I can literally do one in under an hour.
    SnowDragon

Post  SnowDragon on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:23 am

I'll be at this one, probably not early though. Dunno if I'll be in full Talon gear yet, but I'll definatly have my vest, brand new drop leg and a new pair of yellow glasses. Will be trailing Sierra gear more than likely.

EDIT: Also bringing one friend for dart hire, who I'm arming with an AT and barricade. (So no Longstorm for me XD)
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 am

We have approximately 8 people as about 5 people are now unable to make it. Please contact me if you can't make it. If it drops below 8 attendees then this event will be cancelled.
    monk1junk1

Post  monk1junk1 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:25 pm

I would love to come but my mum will probably not be bothered driving that far away... to all those people who are under driving age - how do you convince someone to take you to these things lol? I really hope some more people turn up to this Littlebro, sorry i can't make it.
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:58 am

monk1junk1 wrote:I would love to come but my mum will probably not be bothered driving that far away... to all those people who are under driving age - how do you convince someone to take you to these things lol? I really hope some more people turn up to this Littlebro, sorry i can't make it.

Ask your father to drive. And get your dad involved too. That's what lefty and David&Sam does.
    mister_elliott

Post  mister_elliott on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:55 am

When i get a car happening (november) i'll be more than happy to pick people up either on my way(ish) or from central or whatever.

I'm out of this one. Tried running the stampede on alkalines and i couldn't find a single setup that would push the serv spring, and my LS is still sick.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:03 pm