Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+24
grimrecka
TomaszBurcon
chiiia
jnerf
royal86
Reaper
NoobShake
Luke
PhantomSambo
ZeusPwns
Brunius
Dietzie
Mozart
nathan12321
dy88
colipos2
-mirsho
Pronga
Servulus
redcricket077
littlebro05
Johnnus
clunk07
melbnerf619
28 posters

MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!)

melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!) - Page 3 Empty Re: MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!)

Post  melbnerf619 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:57 pm

chiiia wrote:Hey mate,

Is that Longshot boltsled handle available and if so, how much would it be?

I'd say $4 and $1 postage?
    PM me if your still interested.

-James
    chiiia
    chiiia

MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!) - Page 3 Empty Re: MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!)

Post  chiiia Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Alright will do, not sure yet, and if so, never mind bout postage, I might drop by and pick it up
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:03 pm

chiiia wrote:Alright will do, not sure yet, and if so, never mind bout postage, I might drop by and pick it up

Even better. Thanks.

-James
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Hey dude,

Clips arrived today. Exactly as described.

Thanks for the prompt processing of my order, and despatching. Clips were very well packaged, probably saved me quite a few dollar's by wrapping them, rather than boxing them up.

If anyone's considering buying any ware's from melbnerf, I highly recommend him as a seller. Feedback left in good trader's thread.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:52 pm

clunk07 wrote:Hey dude,

Clips arrived today. Exactly as described.

Thanks for the prompt processing of my order, and despatching. Clips were very well packaged, probably saved me quite a few dollar's by wrapping them, rather than boxing them up.

If anyone's considering buying any ware's from melbnerf, I highly recommend him as a seller. Feedback left in good trader's thread.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Thanks mate. Highly appreciated.

-James
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 am

Hey,

Just wondering how up-to-date your first post is?

I'm looking at some more clips and the LShot plunger rod and head...

Cheers,
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:57 am

It's pretty updated and i've sold those parts because it's not present in the script and i've got quite a few clips left, Just can't do much for the next couple of days because of the renos.
    Sorry.

-James
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:00 pm

No worries,

I'll send you a PM over the weekend, once I work out how many clips I'll be needing.

Cheers,
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:05 pm

clunk07 wrote:No worries,

I'll send you a PM over the weekend, once I work out how many clips I'll be needing.

Cheers,

Haha, That's fine mate.

-James
    TomaszBurcon
    TomaszBurcon

Post  TomaszBurcon Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Ill take the 1x Raider Outer Plunger tube if it ill has th ar in it. pm me
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:18 pm

TomaszBurcon wrote:Ill take the 1x Raider Outer Plunger tube if it ill has th ar in it. pm me

The outer plunger tube doesn't have an AR...

-James
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:12 pm

BUMP!

And,

I haven't added it to the first post but i'm now selling my modified Praxis which took my 2 hours to do.
    MODS DONE:
    -Spring relocation (power)
    -Trigger lock Removal
    -Priming Lock Removal
    (It seems like nothing but it's annoying as hell to mess with)

Includes: 10 disks and the Praxis clip

-$17 ONO (willing to trade also)

-James
    grimrecka
    grimrecka

Post  grimrecka Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:09 am

Hi Melbnerf,

I'm Interested in getting some stuff for myself and a friend. I live just north of Brisbane at post code 4519 so I just want to get an idea of the postage costs before I commit to buying anything.

How much would it cost to post the Spectre barrel attachment and the Raider Extend-able stock together?
    And my friend is wondering if you'll take $20 for the 35 Drum, excluding postage?

Thanks
    Grimrecka
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:37 am

grimrecka wrote:Hi Melbnerf,

I'm Interested in getting some stuff for myself and a friend. I live just north of Brisbane at post code 4519 so I just want to get an idea of the postage costs before I commit to buying anything.

How much would it cost to post the Spectre barrel attachment and the Raider Extend-able stock together?
    And my friend is wondering if you'll take $20 for the 35 Drum, excluding postage?

Thanks
    Grimrecka

I'm sorry but just yesterday I sold the raider stock and the barrel attachment. But i've still got the drum for $25 because i've seen people sell the 18 drum for 20.

-James
    jh30313
    jh30313

Post  jh30313 Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:36 am

how many stampede (18 round) clips are you selling??
    thanks
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:49 pm

I've only got a couple on me but i'm getting more soon.

-James
    grimrecka
    grimrecka

Post  grimrecka Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:12 am

melbnerf619 wrote:

I'm sorry but just yesterday I sold the raider stock and the barrel attachment. But i've still got the drum for $25 because i've seen people sell the 18 drum for 20.

-James

That's alright, I should probably be saving the money anyway =P
    My friend said he'll take the drum for $25. How much are you wanting for postage? Post code is 4519.
    Cheers.
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:19 am

grimrecka wrote:
    melbnerf619 wrote:

-James

That's alright, I should probably be saving the money anyway =P
    My friend said he'll take the drum for $25. How much are you wanting for postage? Post code is 4519.
    Cheers.
    $9-10 because it usually goes over 500g's
    (you can throw anything eles in without extra postage charge)

-James
    Will_W4
    Will_W4

Post  Will_W4 Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:27 am

How much is postage on a brand new 18 shot clips with 18 sealed darts to 5068? I would like to buy one.
    Thanks
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:53 am

Will_W4 wrote:How much is postage on a brand new 18 shot clips with 18 sealed darts to 5068? I would like to buy one.
    Thanks

$7
    Reaper
    Reaper

Post  Reaper Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:25 am

Okay, how many 18 clips do you have? It's a serious question, because when I buy, I buy in bulk.
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 am

Reaper wrote:Okay, how many 18 clips do you have? It's a serious question, because when I buy, I buy in bulk.

I've got 6 left
    And i don't think i can get anymore because of my current status.

-James
    MRGenie
    MRGenie

Post  MRGenie Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:21 am

how much for the Longshot plunger head, and the catch together and postage???????

Thanks,

MRGenie
    MRGenie
    MRGenie

Post  MRGenie Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 am

MRGenie wrote:how much for the Longshot plunger head, and the catch together and postage???????

Thanks,

MRGenie
    plunger head, rod and both catches (no springs)?
    I live at 5152 S.A and will pay $12 plus post.

Thanks

MRGenie
    Psykka
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:22 am

Clean out your inbox Melbnerf619.

Closing this thread until trade violations against Melbnerf are sorted out.

I advise no one to buy anything from him for the moment. Also don't send him any money.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:42 pm