Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+5
Unknown
RL
Echoes
Eclipse
jh30313
9 posters

selling nitefinders and doing contracts

jh30313
    jh30313

selling nitefinders and doing contracts Empty selling nitefinders and doing contracts

Post  jh30313 Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:53 am

hey guys its Jordan and i have run out of money so im selling 2 of my nitefinders and doing nitefinder (and maverick) contracts.

both guns get ranges of about 20-25 metres (65-82feet)

NITEFINDER 1-
    $25 or best offer
    -black green and silver with all internals and moving parts left stock orange. also sealed with paint
    sealer to stop it from scratching off
    -AR removal
    -stock NF spring + BB single shot pistol spring
    -better air seal
    -and i will dry brush it gun metal if you want for an extra $1
    sold

selling nitefinders and doing contracts Photo_11

NITEFINDER 2-
    $15 or best offer
    -black base coat and dry brushed
    -ar removal
    -stock nf spring + 1 bb double shot spring
    -custom made dart holders (so your darts won't fall out)

nf contracts

for contracts i can do any mods that are in my two nitefinders for sale plus leds, minimization and speed loaders

i can also paint them most colours too.

if you want me to i can also do maverick contractscts

if you have any questions please comment or pm me

thanks!!

Last edited by jh30313 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:52 am; edited 4 times in total
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

selling nitefinders and doing contracts Empty Re: selling nitefinders and doing contracts

Post  Eclipse Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Nice job. The only problem your going to have is the rest of the older members not trusting our modding skills. I have no doubt that you could and probably have done a good job on these, but I tried something similar a little while back and I got flamed for being too young to do anything good. I'd recommend getting a bit of a reputation on here before you try to do this. I may be wrong, but that's just my experience with some of the narrow minded and 'superior' members of the forum.
    jh30313
    jh30313

selling nitefinders and doing contracts Empty Re: selling nitefinders and doing contracts

Post  jh30313 Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:11 pm

danerfdude wrote:Nice job. The only problem your going to have is the rest of the older members not trusting our modding skills. I have no doubt that you could and probably have done a good job on these, but I tried something similar a little while back and I got flamed for being too young to do anything good. I'd recommend getting a bit of a reputation on here before you try to do this. I may be wrong, but that's just my experience with some of the narrow minded and 'superior' members of the forum.
    thanks and your probably right
    Echoes
    Echoes

Post  Echoes Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Turning up to wars is a good way to get some reputation.

If your stuff works, it'll help you a whole lot. That being said (and I believe this was similar to what was said to danerfdude when he tried to do NF commissions) was that NF's aren't overly difficult to modify. Most people can do their own and won't need a commission. That is, unless you can do something very unique to the NF
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Echoes wrote:Turning up to wars is a good way to get some reputation.

If your stuff works, it'll help you a whole lot. That being said (and I believe this was similar to what was said to danerfdude when he tried to do NF commissions) was that NF's aren't overly difficult to modify. Most people can do their own and won't need a commission. That is, unless you can do something very unique to the NF

True mate, I sort of overlooked that. I also did get flamed a lot for being younger and not being 'old enough' to produce good work. I didn't find that right, hence my post above. But yes, your probably right.
    RL
    RL

Post  RL Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm

danerfdude wrote:

True mate, I sort of overlooked that. I also did get flamed a lot for being younger and not being 'old enough' to produce good work. I didn't find that right, hence my post above. But yes, your probably right.

It is true it is generally accepted that the younger you are, the more skeptical people are with your modifications; you have a lot more to prove.

But then again, I'm living example that despite being older, you might not necessarily be the better modder.

I suppose another issue with your NF commissions is that well they're 2.5 times more expensive than a stock NF. Though sell it any cheaper, you're probably making a loss.
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post  Unknown Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:40 pm

It's not so much age that determines perceived modding abilities but rather how much you've shared with the community. In other words, if you've been posting up mods for a while you'll likely do better than if you had never done so, regardless of your age.
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Unknown wrote:It's not so much age that determines perceived modding abilities but rather how much you've shared with the community. In other words, if you've been posting up mods for a while you'll likely do better than if you had never done so, regardless of your age.

I wouldn't say that posting up write-ups and mods and things like that will determine your level of experience. There are plenty of great modders who don't post up things, and can do phenomenal work. Take me for example, I've only posted 1 Longshot in the Pictures thread but have modded a lot of other things - just not posted them up.
    However, I do agree that experience > age. Take Brad for example, he's only what, 15, and does great work.
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post  Unknown Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Not so much write ups although that would be helpful, but showing off your work in the pictures thread, using your blasters at wars, ect. When people see your work around they'll be able to decide for themselves how reliable they are and what their quality is like. If I had never seen your work before there is no way that I would hand over any money simply because I do not know weather that quality will be good, and quality is everything.

Last edited by Unknown on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jh30313
    jh30313

Post  jh30313 Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Unknown wrote:Not so much write ups although that would be helpful, but showing off your work in the pictures thread, using your blasters at wars, ect. When people see your work around they'll be able to decide for themselves how reliable they are and what their quality is like. If I had never seen your work before there is no way that I would hand over any money simply because I do not know weather that quality will be good and quality is everything.
    i agree
    shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Hey man best off luck with the Night finders man. Thos are some far distances for a cheap prices!!!!!

-Hussein
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:31 pm

jh30313 wrote:
    Unknown wrote:Not so much write ups although that would be helpful, but showing off your work in the pictures thread, using your blasters at wars, ect. When people see your work around they'll be able to decide for themselves how reliable they are and what their quality is like. If I had never seen your work before there is no way that I would hand over any money simply because I do not know weather that quality will be good and quality is everything.
    i agree

I concur.

Post  238232 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Agreed with what Unknown said as well.

Also, are these ranges flat or angled? If angled, what are the flat ranges?
    jh30313
    jh30313

Post  jh30313 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:36 am

238232 wrote:Agreed with what Unknown said as well.

Also, are these ranges flat or angled? If angled, what are the flat ranges?
    these are the flat ranges

-mirsho wrote:
    jh30313 wrote:
    i agree

I concur.
    what does concur mean???

Joey Edit: Please use the 'edit' button instead of double posting
    Joey
    Joey

Post  Joey Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:39 am

To 'concur' is the same as to 'agree'. So he is concurring to you agreeing. It would be like saying "I second that".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:49 am