If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

July 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


    WARoF - Gameplay Rules

    Share
    avatar
    Swatsonia

    Posts : 457
    Join date : 2010-07-20
    Age : 23
    Location : Willeton, Perth, WA

    WARoF - Gameplay Rules

    Post  Swatsonia on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:17 am

    Summary of all game types and their respective rules.

    High-Powered
    Blasters must shoot a minimum of 80ft FLAT.
    Minimum engagement for blasters that shoot under 100ft/35m: 5 metres
    Minimum engagement for blasters that shoot over 100ft/35m: 10 metres.
    Only darts to be used are silicon tips, stock, converted stock, or snap caps. Snap caps are banned in blasters that shoot over 100ft/35m
    Pistols MUST be used if in minimum engagement distance.

    Indoor Competitive Rules
    General Indoor Rules
    NO barrel taps
    ONE fully automatic per team ONLY
    ONE member per team can use 35 Drums/50 dart belts, everyone else can either use 6 or 18 dart clips, or 25 dart belts.
    NO strobe lights allowed
    NO shields
    Gun hits count, no Gun Before Body rules.
    Range Limit 80ft

    Team Death Match
    Length: 5 minutes per round.

    Spawns:
    4 players are active at any one time on the field. One person remains at spawn. Teams share a "pool" of FIVE lives. Each time someone returns to spawn, one life is used, and the person waiting at spawn replaces the person who just returned to spawn.

    Victory Conditions:
    Last team standing, wins.

    Objective
    Length:
    10 minutes per round

    Spawns:
    Unlimited respawns. 30 second timers when the player returns to spawn.

    Victory Conditions:
    Victory is awarded to the team with the most "grenades" in the opponents objective. Each player only has one grenade which they alone can plant - you can't pass it on to another person! If the result is a draw at the end of the 10 minutes, the match becomes sudden death - you get tagged, and you can no longer play. Last team standing wins.
    avatar
    night stalker

    Posts : 129
    Join date : 2011-04-28
    Age : 17
    Location : beudesert qld

    Re: WARoF - Gameplay Rules

    Post  night stalker on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:41 am

    Cool sucks that I can't go because im in QLD.
    avatar
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

    Posts : 2533
    Join date : 2009-07-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Brisbane Boi!

    Re: WARoF - Gameplay Rules

    Post  littlebro05 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:57 pm

    Stickied once again.
    avatar
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 410
    Join date : 2010-07-18
    Age : 46
    Location : Adelaide, Australia

    Re: WARoF - Gameplay Rules

    Post  Servulus on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:24 pm

    night stalker wrote:Cool sucks that I can't go because im in QLD.

    No it sucks when you cant go due to an injury or the like, when you could afford to go otherwise.
    avatar
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

    Posts : 2533
    Join date : 2009-07-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Brisbane Boi!

    Re: WARoF - Gameplay Rules

    Post  littlebro05 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:46 pm

    I'll still be there 99% sure. The other 1%. I have no idea.

    Sponsored content

    Re: WARoF - Gameplay Rules

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:24 am