If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Nerf N-Strike Elite Retaliator- VIDEO

clem0x

Re: Nerf N-Strike Elite Retaliator- VIDEO

Post  clem0x on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:14 am

cfb_rolley wrote:
    clem0x wrote:Yup, Since Nerf now specializes in Reverse-plunger systems, i think it would be fitting for the new dart gun company to be called 'Fren', to reverse their reverse-plunger systems (Direct plunger)

haha...

Haha, fren. I like that. "For really extreme nerfers"

'Like'
    EMEUTIER

Post  EMEUTIER on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:02 pm

TylerMaxwell wrote:
    Nooft1187 wrote:Congrats hasbro. It took you 12 months to attach a slightly modified longstrike stock to a recon.
    I think what may have happened is that they spent way too much time on other blasters and this was a last minute throw together so managment didn't fire someone.
    ...I'm not sure if people are just adamant on making jokes at Hasbro's expense or people don't get it but the idea of N-Strike Elite is to essentially upgrade N-Strike guns, look at the Rampage...it's a Raider! The Retaliator is obviously meant to be a recon and the Hailfire is a Vulcan/Stampede Hybrid upgrade.

To be perfectly honest I was not aware that the 'ELITE' series was intended to be upgraded models of existing blasters (just curious, can you quote a source?).
    If this is indeed their intention with this series, true they look awesome-ish in and old-vs-new kinda way but the real test will be when we see the actual performance difference between models.

But I do with they would stop re-hashing/re-painting existing blasters and try a few new designs instead, like the rayven!
    cfb_rolley

Post  cfb_rolley on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Yep, the last time they did a whole bunch of totally new dart blaster designs was the alpha trooper/spectre/barrel break release.
    camo1010

Post  camo1010 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:13 pm

I bet they make them all crappy reverse plungers
    TylerMaxwell

Post  TylerMaxwell on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:41 pm

EMEUTIER wrote:
    TylerMaxwell wrote:
    Nooft1187 wrote:Congrats hasbro. It took you 12 months to attach a slightly modified longstrike stock to a recon.
    I think what may have happened is that they spent way too much time on other blasters and this was a last minute throw together so managment didn't fire someone.
    ...I'm not sure if people are just adamant on making jokes at Hasbro's expense or people don't get it but the idea of N-Strike Elite is to essentially upgrade N-Strike guns, look at the Rampage...it's a Raider! The Retaliator is obviously meant to be a recon and the Hailfire is a Vulcan/Stampede Hybrid upgrade.

To be perfectly honest I was not aware that the 'ELITE' series was intended to be upgraded models of existing blasters (just curious, can you quote a source?).
    If this is indeed their intention with this series, true they look awesome-ish in and old-vs-new kinda way but the real test will be when we see the actual performance difference between models.

But I do with they would stop re-hashing/re-painting existing blasters and try a few new designs instead, like the rayven!

No source mate, only speculation, obvious speculation, if you look at the similarities there is no denying it.
    ShadowSniper

Post  ShadowSniper on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Personally, I'm loving the look of the Retaliator. Its like the Recon I always wanted and then some!
    camo1010

Post  camo1010 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Don't get me wrong they do look cool, but for all purposes related to modified items, they fail IMHO

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:35 pm