Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Hey Oznerfers!

Point_of_Contact
    Point_of_Contact

Hey Oznerfers! Empty Hey Oznerfers!

Post  Point_of_Contact Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:44 am

Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum (obviously) so I just wanted to say hi.

I enjoy modding my blasters, but have not done any mods related to Stefan shooting blasters, mainly because the group I play Nerf with (which I happen to have founded) do not mod their blasters much at all, let alone for Stefans.

As I said above, I am the founder of a small Nerfing group in Ballarat. This group currently consists of mainly my friend group, but we are hoping to expand. We had our first war today (stock darts of course), which I just got home from, and it was great! My lightly modded LS (AR removal and NF spring) was way OP, which gives you a bit of an idea of what I'm talking about with the little to no mod thing.

My ultimate Nerf dream is to get everyone in this group using stefans, but that will take a very long time, if it ever happens at all. If anyone had any tips on how to convince people to start using Stefans, they would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to becoming a (hopefully) valued member of this great forum.

Point_Of_Contact signing out!
    Jeo
    Jeo

Hey Oznerfers! Empty Re: Hey Oznerfers!

Post  Jeo Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:59 am

Welcome!

Re homemade darts - eh. We have always had a 'no modified darts' rule in Canberra and consistently pull some of the biggest games in the country (AFAIK). Everyone can get access to stock darts, regardless of how new or inexperienced they are, and it's far easier to police. We never have to check people darts to see if they're safe and we only have to worry about blaster power levels assuming stock darts.

Yes is does mean that you can't use high powered blasters in any useful way, but in my mind that's certainly not a bad thing. Makes it easier to get involved by lowering the barriers for entry. Really all depends on what you and your core group want though.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:17 pm