Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+6
inf0rm3r
Roger Explosion
Nuggetsfan
Foam Militia
kingkottah
-Aj-
10 posters

A motion for the cleanup of trading

-Aj-
    -Aj-

A motion for the cleanup of trading Empty A motion for the cleanup of trading

Post  -Aj- Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:27 am

Essentially

NO MORE FUCKING WANT TO BUY THREADS

I want to buy a Audi R8 for $2.99, but that doesn't mean its going to happen just because I posted a thread on the internet letting the wider world know of my desperate need....

essentially.... guns are rare in Australia, so i dont give a shit what to buy you will buy what people want to sell.. get it?

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT DEMAND > SUPPLY... so if someone WANTS to sell something they'll make a thread about it...

mods.. can this please happen?

Also can all the shit threads, both in this place and all the other sections of this forum where noob spam breeds (ie every one of them), actually get deleted as well as locked?

thankyou

Aj

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Bow to me for I am your new god mod

Roger Explosion wrote:you won't even get close to hitting the broardside of Aj's ego using stock streamlines
    kingkottah
    kingkottah

A motion for the cleanup of trading Empty Re: A motion for the cleanup of trading

Post  kingkottah Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:47 am

Thank you Aj, somebody needed to make these few users stop posting want to buy threads. I think this should be stickied into the trading section.
    Foam Militia
    Foam Militia

A motion for the cleanup of trading Empty Re: A motion for the cleanup of trading

Post  Foam Militia Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:09 am

-Aj- wrote:
    NO MORE FUCKING WANT TO BUY THREADS
    Aj

Aaahhh i salute you good sir. But an R8? really.

Post  Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:29 am

I agree but If i need a gun I will still post a WTB. Only if the gun is available in Australia, and ive searched every other alternative, and found nothing.
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:01 pm

um yeah you probably still will.. but the whole point of this is to ACTUALLY BAN WTB threads, not just discourage them...

Aj

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roger Explosion wrote:you won't even get close to hitting the broardside of Aj's ego using stock streamlines
    Nuggetsfan

Post  Nuggetsfan Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:35 pm

AJ what's up with the no replies to my pm's just trying to find out if you recived the money or not?
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Didn't you get my email today?

Yeah it all came through fine today will post tomorrow

Aj

Roger Explosion
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:39 pm

-Aj- wrote:um yeah you probably still will.. but the whole point of this is to ACTUALLY BAN WTB threads, not just discourage them...
    I think a total banning of WTB threads is a little too harsh. I mean, someone may WTB a gun that people have, and would be willing to sell. But there has been a mass of stupid WTB threads in trading, like "WTB anything" or "WTB Tidge's godlike Crossbow for a buck fifty". A more reasonable course of action would just be just to filter out the stupid WTB's. Though that takes more effort on Admin's behalf.

I am leaning to just baning WTB's all together, but We'll see what the other 2 Admin's have to say about this.

Are you Furstrated?
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:50 am

What about a stickied want to buy thread? where people can post guns they're looking for.. however you should make it a rule that the sale must be negotiated through PM not in the thread otherwise the thread will just become too messy

this way people that want to sell guns can just look in the thread...

Aj

inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:06 am

Agreed with AJ, that would also keep legit threads in the trading section on the first page for more than 2 days.
    Biggles
    Biggles

Post  Biggles Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 am

I second this motion.

Biggles
    GiR3892
    GiR3892

Post  GiR3892 Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 am

you know theres a simpler way , may cost you a few extra dollars but price is nothing for a hobby , theres always eBay . duh
    i started my Nerf hobby 3 months ago and already bought 3 guns off eBay already! , worked freaking awesome every time! , if not well deal with it and wait like everyone else!

the sub classifieds thing works to!

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Ebay is a bunch of bull dust. There prices are just out of proportion. I will never buy anything off of ebay unless its second hand. At least the prices are a little cheaper.
    GiR3892
    GiR3892

Post  GiR3892 Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:07 pm

not unless you actually look properly ,i got a long-shot for $93 a little over board but worth it , not to mention very hard to find and one from the U.S was double that
    Foam Militia
    Foam Militia

Post  Foam Militia Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:08 pm

I agree with Aj's idea

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Dude, they are in shops now. Toys r' us has them for $60. You got ripped off, thats why you don't buy from ebay.
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:09 pm

I think that AJ's idea is awesome, even though i'm banned from the trading thread for a month

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Hmm. I think it will get to complicated, with all these WTB's coming at once, you wont know what one to answer to first. I say give it a go.
    WV17
    WV17

Post  WV17 Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:19 pm

one more vote for a stickied WTB thread.
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:30 pm

NerfMasterMan wrote:Hmm. I think it will get to complicated, with all these WTB's coming at once, you wont know what one to answer to first. I say give it a go.

thats only because you post a million

It's simple... if you want some cash.. look in the WTB thread. if you dont want to sell any guns.. ignore it

Aj

Roger Explosion
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:00 am

If you didn't notice alredy, I've added the "Want To buy" thread. If you have any feedback about it, leave it here.

Are you Furstrated?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:01 pm