Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+3
kingkottah
melbourneSTORM4eva
david's nerf account
7 posters

fishnosedog danny i got one of his nerf longshots

david's nerf account

fishnosedog danny i got one of his nerf longshots Empty fishnosedog danny i got one of his nerf longshots

Post  david's nerf account Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 am

Hi guys this is the review.

the gun can shoot 100 ft with the what ever barrel you choose and it can shoot 105 with out.

the guns weight is heavier then a normal longshot.
    comes with a fully fuctional red dott scope witch can go from brighter to darker it is cross hairs so it does not zoom and it comes with batteries.you also get a clip the gun and a standard lazer light and light 2 in 1 and the both lights are very bright and battries included for the light as well also the clip gun barrel scope light are coloured out with what ever camo or colour you choose i will up load pics but the gun really shoot 105ft distances and the gun rocks i rank it a 10/10 way better then my other 19 guns
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

fishnosedog danny i got one of his nerf longshots Empty Re: fishnosedog danny i got one of his nerf longshots

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:53 am

who cares, that guy is a dick head, he fkin copied my recon Barrett and took all credit, he is a moron.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    melbourneSTORM4eva's Youtube Channel!
    david's nerf account

fishnosedog danny i got one of his nerf longshots Empty Re: fishnosedog danny i got one of his nerf longshots

Post  david's nerf account Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:20 am

hey you probaly copied it from him and by the way your barrett probably cant even shoot 100 ft but his one can and your one is shit
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 am

Alright smart ass, On youtube, my first barrett (of 6) was uploaded 11 months ago, was was 6 months ago. You will get 25 shoots away before it breaks if it shoots 100ft, anyone who has modded a recon knows that. You haven't seen it fully finished and painted, you cant judge it from that. Before you go posting bullshit, do some research, and get you're facts right.

If he is saying with a recon he is hitting 100ft, he is full of shit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    kingkottah
    kingkottah

Post  kingkottah Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 am

I belive its a longshot MS4E! Check first post.
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 am

im saying, that guy is an idiot, because he took credit for my mod of the barrett, i know he bought a longshot, yes people copy other's mods, but give the creator a bit of credit .

Frankie27
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:07 am

Nobody copied anyone okay?
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:47 am

Yeah, I guess so.

-Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:29 pm

I know this is a little old.. but idk

100+ with a stock breech? really? REALLY? that doesn't add up as far as I'm concerned. 100 flat? or angled? did you ACTUALLY measure or just go wow this gun shoots really far it must go over 100ft.. 100ft is A LOT longer distance than you think it is... What I used to think 'surely must be around 100' when I was a noob is around 60...

My stock breeched longshots are tight... C386's.. any more spring and the boltsled flexes too much.. believe me I've tried. Great Seal, as close to airtight as I think I'll get with a O-ring based system. And yet they hit maybe... 70? flat...

Also same deal, my Nightfinder fucking VACUUM LOADS the seal is so good now and has a c386 in it, Telescoping brass barrel that is completely airtight. ... it gets 60-65 flat... Are people REALLY pulling 80-90 FLAT out of these?

Honestly I think sometimes people just all inflate ranges so they seem 'normal' or so they seem cool.. but I'll be happy to say my longshot shoots under 100ft.. because its true... and I dont expect that to change until I finish my angel breeched LS... so How the hell is a stock breached LS getting 100 ft?

Aj

Bow to me for I am your new god mod

Roger Explosion wrote:you won't even get close to hitting the broardside of Aj's ego using stock streamlines
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Trust me Aj, kids pull figures out their a$$es because they want to sound cool. There is no way you can get 100ft flat with a nerf dart... unless you do what I do and make an air gun that shoots darts at like 60PSI or more and directed towards one barrel. And trust me, 60PSI of about the volume of 2litres of air is ALOT of pressure for a nerf dart.
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:00 am

Exactly what I thought -Aj- & Little bro. the mods you have to do are pretty extensive to get a long shot, stock breeched, Ar's taken out, and a spring replacement,you can't get 100ft with that! My guess at the range would be 70 or 90 max.

Hamish
    Hamish

Post  Hamish Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:10 am

I've seen this guy and its ridiculous. Z0mg Art1c Cam0 L0ngsh0t GETTING SHOT BY THE COPS INCLUDED ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME Only 300 USD. Plus Call in the next ten minutes and recieve a free LSFG just another $99 postage.

All in all this is bullshit this guy is bullshit and black paint is bullshit.

Lolz,

Hamish

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:02 am