Hey there, i dont know if any one has posted these game up yet but i recently had a bucks party to plan, no one wanted to go paint balling..to expensive same as laser skirmish. previously i had been modifying the maverick and a few other guns painting them up and so on, so i thought if every one wanted a cheap buck then here it is...a nerf bucks party where the darts are reusable and they cost so little, although some of the guys were 30+ they still had an awesome time shooting the guns around the place and mucking around for a bit until we hit up the war games, i wrote them up for a bucks party so ignore all the drinking part of it...
Capture the flag : pretty straight forward, two or three teams, who have to have all flags in thier base. first team to have "scored" 3 rounds wins the match!- 5 respawns per person
Assault: two teams, one team defends the fort where as the other team attacks the base, aim of the game is to get in and steal the skull then return it to the respawn point. first team to complete this in 20 mins wins the match, then its reversed in teams.- unlimited respawns
Escort: you have to escort the buck from one base to the other, the buck has no weapon and is defenseless.- 3 respawns for the defending team 5 respawns for the assaulting team.
Sabbotage: two teams, Assaulting team has to plant a bomb in the defending team's base, the planter will be marked with a sash, if he is taken out game over, defending team has to either stop the bomber from planting the bomb or defuse it, only one person can defuse it, the one person who can defuse the bomb will be marked with a sash, if the bomb defuser has been wiped of all his lives, then there has to be two people to defuse the bomb.- 5 respawns per person
Death Match/ Team D.M: its a fight to the death!, well until last man standing, or last team standing - 3 respawns
Rules of the War:
1. deaths: dramatic deaths are favoured, i mean if you get shot flailing in the air screaming or just plain fall to the ground yelping anything like that, you dont have to but it mkaes it more fun for others if you do, if you have been killed your body can be looted, but to loot you have to drop, meaning if you pick up a gun then you drop a gun, also if you have just finished reloading your gun and you get shot, dont unload your clip your darts wont count. if you die and dont want to lose your gun...tough its the penalty of being shot. also honesty is the key, with most games no one likes a cheater, and if no one can decide as to who dies and who doesnt then you are both punished with an alcohol shot of my choosing, trust me you dont want this shot, i vomited instantly upon shooting. Prizes will be given out to the best death, which will include either something for the person or a punishment of their choice for the buck, prizes are based on each match of each game so there will be more then one winner.
2. respawning: once shot and have died, give it a few seconds get up and return to your respawn point with your gun up in the air or hands up in the air, so we dont think your still alive and burst out and pump a clip on you to realise that your going back to respawn point and are in need of a reload, people who fail to do so will be punished with an alcohol shot of my choosing. we will decide as to where the respawn point will be on the day.
3. ammo: please please please dont take all the ammo and stuff them in your pockets! yeah take some but dont go nuts and fill every single pocket in your cargo pants, then no one will have any ammo and the game will come to a sudden stop. i have ammo boxes that will be placed in each base so use that ammo, if your raiding the other base of their ammo, its a good idea but thats probably not the mission objective that you've been given, so please focus, and dont steal.
4. shooting: i will tell you now, if you shoot me in the face ill be shooting you back in the face, so if you dont want to be shot in the face then dont shoot other in the face, even if you have a perfect shot that will get someone else that it just so happens to be thier head or face for this matter, and it hits them in the eye, it really does put a damper on the whole game/experience, i know they are only nerf darts but they do actually hurt, dont believe me try it its not fun (not recomended).
5. weapons: one gun per person, i dont have an armory of guns at my disposal, so take one and one only, dont take a vulcan and then a micro pistol just in case you have to reload and get attacked, every gun has their strengths and weaknesses so choose carefuly. if you dont like the gun you have then shoot someone who has a gun that you want to use...if you kill them, if you have a sheild and some one has been shot if you get to the person before they do you can loot and drop your shield for thier gun.
6. reloading: like any war there is no B.A.R, if your in the middle of reloading and you get shot to bad, your dead. if by chance you just reloaded your gun and someone shoots you, its a bonus for them even if they take you gun and give you one with none. when your reloading your gun, dont stuff the darts in and hope for the best, make sure you have the right ammo for the right gun, also if you stuff the darts in some of the guns they wont shoot properly, its get really annoying trying to shoot someone when the darts wont come out and your left being shot at, take your time with it.
i had also put up stuff about the guns, you know info for all of the guns for people who hadnt heard of nerf guns before
also had ideas for grenades by using the nerf vortex's, there were ups and downs, ups it gave the war a bit more intensity, downs too many people would play fair with them, and would argue that they hadnt been hit by it or be in its radius of impact so on and so on, so im not sure about the whole idea of it but i dont know what are your thoughts.
I'm 24 and i usually have a war every so often with my mates and they still seem to enjoy the whole war and battling each other, but if we could get like a communal war that happens every 3 months or something i wouldn't mind traveling to places to battle it out with other people.
p.s sorry for the huge post but i just copied and pasted the whole thing that i wrote out one night with spare of the moment thoughts