Massacre At Bundoora Park, VIC on August 22nd 2010: Where the little kids shot at the poor defenseless me whilst I was playing cameraman and referee
- We had about 16 participants.
- I was only there to pick up my God-Hand AT3K until I found my way in participating in the event.
- There was this little shit called Anthony who I had to keep in check for being a dick. The one wearing the Commie-style hat, that is...
- I hope I wasn't too harsh on the day.
- I ended the war with Tekken-style "Team Battle" duels to keep the pace going.<li>And finally, we Melbournian Nerfers have a looooooooooooooooooooooong waaaaaaaaay to go before reaching badass status. But we all had fun in the meantime, spare those couple of moments when the war host didn't know what he wanted to do at the start.
Yeah, shoot the fucking camera man you pricks!
Our very own devil0532, the war host of the day.
Some war poses, yeah good one KingCam...
Team sorting, as well as more "Shoot the cameraman!" moments...
HE GOT TEH FLAG LOLOL110101
I hope you guys had fun as much I enjoyed nearly losing my voice that afternoon.
And yes, I'm well aware of how old this thread is. I received requests from various members to post pics here.