Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+10
Servulus
who
Frankie27
splosionman
Pois0n
redhotmo
Moonsword
Chaos-Blades
Winterstrike
-Aj-
14 posters

The most important thread of the epoch. of the entire epoch......

-Aj-
    -Aj-

The most important thread of the epoch. of the entire epoch...... Empty The most important thread of the epoch. of the entire epoch......

Post  -Aj- Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:01 pm

lol

Happy 21st Birthday Tony (Chaos Blades)

Hope you have a great day mate, big thanks from all the Adelaide nerfers, you help make the community what it is, with your old school swagger and almost endless buckets off darts.....

But seriously, happy birthday dude, for those of you that don't know this guy is a legend, if Tidge is God the Tony is Jesus, He's helped organise wars forever and selflessly suplies the community with darts so that we never have to stop nerfing, Outside of that he's just devilishly good looking and spends most of his time posing in photographs for various magazines.

Happy Birthday bro, congrats on the 21 milestone

Aj

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Bow to me for I am your new god mod

Roger Explosion wrote:you won't even get close to hitting the broardside of Aj's ego using stock streamlines
    Winterstrike

The most important thread of the epoch. of the entire epoch...... Empty Re: The most important thread of the epoch. of the entire epoch......

Post  Winterstrike Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Happy birthday to the second best nerfer in all of Australia(sorry but Tidge will cut me otherwise). AJ pretty much said it all. Tony also organises the nerf war event calendar and acts as the voice of reason to our otherwise rash nature. His stefans are by far the best I've ever seen. Today's your day and I hope you enjoy it.

And no, your ass doesn't look fat in the video, you're totally gorgeous honey!

Hip Hip Hooray for Solid Snake!
    Chaos-Blades
    Chaos-Blades

The most important thread of the epoch. of the entire epoch...... Empty Re: The most important thread of the epoch. of the entire epoch......

Post  Chaos-Blades Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:06 am

-Aj- wrote:if Tidge is God the Tony is Jesus
    Sigged

Thanks guys, and as they say, you're only as old as the woman you feel. Which means I'm about 21-ish.
    Moonsword
    Moonsword

Post  Moonsword Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:51 am

Happy Birthday

I hope you have a good day, and don't party to hard
    redhotmo
    redhotmo

Post  redhotmo Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 am

happy b-day *redhotmo gives chaos -blades present*
    Pois0n
    Pois0n

Post  Pois0n Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:14 am

How dare you be old and wise. Just how dare you.

Happy birthday, hope you get drunk and fall off a.. I mean and have a great night.

- Jacob.
    splosionman

Post  splosionman Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:28 am

Happy birthday tony, and thank you for your shear participation in nerf wars, thats the most valuable thing right now. And the shitloads of stefans you make, enduring lead poisoning and hotglue burns to play with toy guns. Dedication.
    Pois0n
    Pois0n

Post  Pois0n Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am

splosionman wrote:Happy birthday tony, and thank you for your shear participation in nerf wars, thats the most valuable thing right now. And the shitloads of stefans you make, enduring lead poisoning and hotglue burns to play with toy guns. Dedication.

Ah! He said it! Ah!

If your familiar with Family guy you would know what I was talking about. How did you get lead poisoning?

- Jacob.
    Frankie27
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:49 am

Happy Birthday Chaos, you now legal in America

Hope you had a good one.
    who
    who

Post  who Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:55 am

Happy Birthday! How's solid snake going?
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:05 am

Oh yeh... Happy Birthday Demo Man
    Biggles
    Biggles

Post  Biggles Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:54 am

Happy birthday solid snake Chaos Blades! *crotch adjustment*

Biggles
    O.W.L
    O.W.L

Post  O.W.L Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:56 am

Damnit I'm a day late, anyways happy birthday i'll see if i have a Megan Fox in the back for you.
    Chaos-Blades
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:08 am

Pois0n wrote:How did you get lead poisoning?
    Didn't, but i wouldn't be surprised if I did.
    who wrote:Happy Birthday! How's solid snake going?
    I keep telling people I'm NOT solid snake...i'm Big Boss
    Servulus wrote:Oh yeh... Happy Birthday Demo Man
    Thankyou vulcan man. (or Vulcan Raven if you've played metal gear solid 1. He's the guy who runs around with an aircraft minigun)
    Biggles wrote:Happy birthday solid snake Chaos Blades! *crotch adjustment*
    When you get to 21 biggles, you'll need to adjust your balls momentarily before a run too. Those things just get in the way. It's like running with a pair of grapefruits in your jocks.

O.W.Lnerf wrote:Damnit I'm a day late, anyways happy birthday i'll see if i have a Megan Fox in the back for you.
    She's not there, she's in the boot of my car.

Thanks to everyone, I had a good one (& this thread provided a few LOLs)
    Roger Explosion
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:01 am

Chaos-Blades wrote:I keep telling people I'm NOT solid snake...i'm Big Boss
    now you decide to change your mind. next you will be saying your Liquid snake. Then you'll be like "nah I'm uh... Semi Viscous Snake".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Are you Furstrated?
    Reaper
    Reaper

Post  Reaper Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:29 am

Roger Explosion - you make me funny. Anyway, happy 21st and one day! Bear in mind, guys, he's probably too hung over to post at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:08 am