Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+2
coolguy
random guy
6 posters

all my guns

random guy
    random guy

all my guns Empty all my guns

Post  random guy Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:24 am

hi

first of all i shall review my titan. i love my titan it goes about 12 metres but it was more powerful when i got it because i have worn it out. i got it at k-mart ,or target i don't remember, but it was $40 it came with a hornet and there both green (it was in the hulk abdominal blaster) don't buy it at david jones for $70 it just a rip off there.

next my 2nd favorite, not because of its ranges but the fact it is semi-automatic and it can fire all darts a once whith a shot gun effect, is the hornet. it shoots about 9 metres or so but the worst thing about it is you have to pump 20 times! i got it at k-mart ,or target i don't remember, but it was $40 it came with a titan and there both green (it was in the hulk abdominal blaster) don't buy it at david jones for $70 it just a rip off there.

third my favorite because it looks awesome and it transforms is the reacon. i love it to bits it only gets about 10-12 metres most of the time it jams its the second one i have had the tragic story of the first is here:
    https://oznerf.forumotion.com/general-nerf-f5/your-first-nerf-or-buzzbee-ect-gun-t195.htm

now my maveric i hate it i don't now why but i hate it and the only reason i am writing this is because i don't want any more people to own them and this is the truth. it gets only 8-11 metres, it's painful reload because it only gives access to 2 holes to put in ammo and its kinda hard to cock.

now for the nite finder. i love this thing its modded and it shoot like 15 metres but stock still about 13. its very easy to mod. for a fist time modder i would suggest this gun to do your first mod on but with a video to guide you, just serch nerf on yutube and use the video called nerf gun hack i cant exactly remember its name but it has easy in the name.

finally the dart tag strike fire i got mine at k-mart $15 and for the gun that's very cheep. the gun comes with 6 tagger micro dart or velcro darts, a velcro shield and eye protection WARNING: use the eye protection please for your own good, i acsedently, excuse spelling please, shot my dad in the eye and it was red for days.the gun its self it extremely powerful but not so accurate so take caution. i can get about 14 metres its a great gun so buy it but it will probably be about $20-$30 because i got it on sale w00t!

thanks!
    coolguy
    coolguy

all my guns Empty Re: all my guns

Post  coolguy Tue May 12, 2009 1:25 am

anonymourse wrote:hi

first of all i shall review my titan. i love my titan it goes about 12 metres but it was more powerful when i got it because i have worn it out. i got it at k-mart ,or target i don't remember, but it was $40 it came with a hornet and there both green (it was in the hulk abdominal blaster) don't buy it at david jones for $70 it just a rip off there.

next my 2nd favorite, not because of its ranges but the fact it is semi-automatic and it can fire all darts a once whith a shot gun effect, is the hornet. it shoots about 9 metres or so but the worst thing about it is you have to pump 20 times! i got it at k-mart ,or target i don't remember, but it was $40 it came with a titan and there both green (it was in the hulk abdominal blaster) don't buy it at david jones for $70 it just a rip off there.

third my favorite because it looks awesome and it transforms is the reacon. i love it to bits it only gets about 10-12 metres most of the time it jams its the second one i have had the tragic story of the first is here:
    https://oznerf.forumotion.com/general-nerf-f5/your-first-nerf-or-buzzbee-ect-gun-t195.htm

now my maveric i hate it i don't now why but i hate it and the only reason i am writing this is because i don't want any more people to own them and this is the truth. it gets only 8-11 metres, it's painful reload because it only gives access to 2 holes to put in ammo and its kinda hard to cock.

now for the nite finder. i love this thing its modded and it shoot like 15 metres but stock still about 13. its very easy to mod. for a fist time modder i would suggest this gun to do your first mod on but with a video to guide you, just serch nerf on yutube and use the video called nerf gun hack i cant exactly remember its name but it has easy in the name.

finally the dart tag strike fire i got mine at k-mart $15 and for the gun that's very cheep. the gun comes with 6 tagger micro dart or velcro darts, a velcro shield and eye protection WARNING: use the eye protection please for your own good, i acsedently, excuse spelling please, shot my dad in the eye and it was red for days.the gun its self it extremely powerful but not so accurate so take caution. i can get about 14 metres its a great gun so buy it but it will probably be about $20-$30 because i got it on sale w00t!

thanks!
    SNAP thats alot off writein ayee

Post  Guest Tue May 12, 2009 9:54 am

lol true
    coolguy
    coolguy

Post  coolguy Tue May 12, 2009 12:57 pm

nerfkid99 wrote:lol true
    lollollollollol:lol:
    blakefield
    blakefield

Post  blakefield Wed May 13, 2009 9:19 am

Yea that is alot. But it was great man thanks for the info.
    coolguy
    coolguy

Post  coolguy Fri May 15, 2009 12:27 am

i got hardy no guns lol
    Chaos-Blades
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades Fri May 22, 2009 7:40 am

anonymourse wrote:
    Yeah, i'm not a fan of the Mav but you know that you can mod it so that the cylinder comes further out, i had 4 barrel access with mine before i decided to give it away.
    random guy
    random guy

Post  random guy Fri May 22, 2009 4:58 pm

ive done the clip mod thing that alows you to take it out all the way and have 6 holes avalible now i cinda like it
    toiss
    toiss

Post  toiss Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:17 pm

The Maverick is good for time first nerfers or one offs.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Aaron Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:31 pm

toiss wrote:The Maverick is good for time first nerfers or one offs.
    Please don't post in old threads, make sure you check the date before posting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:43 pm