Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

New Nerfer from Perth

Scottie
    Scottie

New Nerfer from Perth Empty New Nerfer from Perth

Post  Scottie Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:29 am

Hello!
    I'm a new Nerfer from Perth, and I'm Swatsonia's sister. I've played Nerf since Swats got his first Nerf guns (although, A Recon vs A Nightfinder was a little unfair at times), but I've finally given in and brought my own Recon :). It is yet to be modded, but I am aiming to get it done soon.

Last edited by Scottie on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    gooni
    gooni

New Nerfer from Perth Empty Re: New Nerfer from Perth

Post  gooni Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:34 am

Wellcome abord the nerf train. Pay no heed to what people say about recon's, with a little tape some pvc and a screwdriver, they can become a greatish springer.

But if you want an edge over your brother, I would go and get an Alpha Trooper.

Gooni
    Scottie
    Scottie

Post  Scottie Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:43 am

Why thankyou for the advice, gooni. It is much appreciated. I may go and convince my folks to let me get another Nerf gun, even though I'm still paying off a school trip I went on.

The good news is that I have a reasonable aim, and I'm smaller then Swats, so that gives me an edge, even though he has modded his recon.
    Mohrlock
    Mohrlock
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  Mohrlock Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:57 am

*edit: I should read posts before I post. I get too excited when new people from Perth join. Most of this is irrelevant to you as Swats is your bro but I can't be bothered deleting it and will use this post as a reference to other newcomers *laughs*

----------------------------------------------

Welcome to the forums Scottie Awesome to see another Perthite joining the ranks

Thought I'd be nice and give you a little "street directory" of sorts to help you find where we are here (all links are clickable!!!)...

The W.A. State War Thread is where we all chat. It was where an old Perth user was trying to establish if people would come to a war but he stopped coming to the forums and we turned it into a chat board *laughs*

The W.A. Nerf War Thread is where my current war is being "pimped". War is on the 5th of December, if you can make it then make sure you let us know so I can register you. All details can be found in the post.

The W.A. Trading Thread is pretty self-explanatory. Swats (the champ) made this to pull all the trading for W.A. to one area. It's only new but if you want to buy or sell anything locally without having to go to the forum's official want to buy thread then come pop by.

Feel free to PM me if you need to ask any W.A.-specific questions. These forums try to be as self-help as possible, so if you've got any general questions make sure you have a good look around here and the inter-webs first.

If you can't find your answer, read through the rules , frequently asked questions and of course the questions thread . The questions thread is where you should direct any questions if you can't find an answer

Sorry to swamp you but this post should help you find your feet pretty quick!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:57 pm