Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+4
Joey
Psykka
kingkottah
Eclipse
8 posters

NSW Nerf Forum

Eclipse
    Eclipse

NSW Nerf Forum Empty NSW Nerf Forum

Post  Eclipse Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:58 am

I have decided to make a Nerf forum specifically for people in NSW interested in Nerf. Before you start flaming me for trying to make yet another of those fail forums with 'first to join gets to be admin' sort of rules, just listen to what I have to say. Firstly, I'm trying to do a favour to everyone on OzNerf to stop clogging the whole site with where we're going to trade and all. I think it would just be better for everyone if this forum takes off. Also, in my opinion, OzNerf is starting to become a full blown site, where people without experience are to be over-ruled. I have taken a bit of a lead from OzNerf, so if you like OzNerf and are from NSW, come and join the party. It should be a lot of fun. Also, please be assured that this forum has proper rules with a proper strike system to stop people from meanlessly ruining the it. Come and join if you want. But if all you can do is trawl the Internet looking for people to flame, from you office, don't bother wasting your time posting below about how stupid I am because I have heard it all before. So with that, I must go and add some more stuff to it, so this rant's coming to an end. So all I'm saying is check it out and you might be surprised. It located at www.sydneynerf.forumotion.com
    kingkottah
    kingkottah

NSW Nerf Forum Empty Re: NSW Nerf Forum

Post  kingkottah Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:07 am

Must resist trolling, I'm sorry but we don't need another forum or nerf website especially one thats directed at SYDNEY!

This might work out when you Sydneyer's get your shit togeather and accually organise a successful war.

End of Rant/ PWNAGE
    Psykka
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:09 am

How could Oznerf suffer from too much information? Spreading the Australian user group over too many sites is silly. We are a very small county(population wise) We only really have enough nerfers to properly populate one or two sites. With all the write ups and everything spead all over the place all you end up with is more stupid questions on every forum.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Halt, Hammerzeit!
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:13 am

Psykka wrote:How could Oznerf suffer from too much information? Spreading the Australian user group over too many sites is silly. We are a very small county(population wise) We only really have enough nerfers to properly populate one or two sites. With all the write ups and everything spead all over the place all you end up with is more stupid questions on every forum.

See what I mean. Some will love it, some will hate it. Personally I don't care who hates it. It's mainly for organising wars and trades, not write-ups. And by the way, the Nerf community is growing by the minute- that's why it's becoming so much more difficult to get hold of blasters in store.
    Joey
    Joey

Post  Joey Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:29 am

At least you actually used a different theme than yesterdays one (read: a direct copy of this sites one)

+ 1 to originality!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Slydev nerf parts and accessories store
    Psykka
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:33 am

I never said I hate it. I just said it's illogical. Particularly with Ben's site nearing completion which has individual state areas.

Halt, Hammerzeit!
    killerbunny
    killerbunny

Post  killerbunny Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:05 am

Psykka wrote:I never said I hate it. I just said it's illogical. Particularly with Ben's site nearing completion which has individual state areas.

I agree we wait for Ben's site before you make your own because Ben's site will cater for the local needs such as wars and trading.
    Synergie
    Synergie

Post  Synergie Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:13 am

I don't think we can afford to divide and conquer yet, as someone said above, we've only had two offical wars as far and attendance numbers have been dismal, we are much better off with the support of one large body (oznerf).
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:15 am

This idea for a whole NSW forum hasn't been tried before. If people could just join, we may be able to get this to be a good forum and get the whole thing off the ground. Is anyone with me?

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:20 am

Last edited by DesertKind on Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    jacko1120
    jacko1120

Post  jacko1120 Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:34 am

I have previewed Bens (informer) site. It Has a sperate forum for each state yet is under the one name and site. Forget about making diffrent sites for different states, hold out a little longer and you will have what you want!
    who
    who

Post  who Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:26 am

Look people we have all the sites we need: Oznerf and Urbantaggers. If you feel the need to make a group like sysdney nerfers or something, don't make a whole new website but do what us canberra kids did. We made a facebook page. It has worked wonders! We now have over 300 members and about to host a war with nearly 80 people. That is my advice, just do it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:58 pm