DATE: Sunday April 3rd 2011
TIME: 11:00am Check-In
LOCATION: George Burnett Park
George Burnett Park is located in Karawara, just past Como coming from South Perth. Really nice open park with plenty of tree cover! Hoping to have a turnout similar to the previous two wars that have been organized.
Chaos At The Cardboard Hill 05/12/10
Booragoon Park War 06/02/11
Any questions please feel free to PM me. There is public transport available on the day from both Esplanade Busport (Bus 33) and Canning Bridge Train Station (Bus 100). If you have not registered already elsewhere for this war please put your details below. No registration equals no play on the day! Please let us know if you are intending on attending this event & if you are bringing friends as we need to cater for certain aspects for every player on the day. Spectators are most welcome as always!
WHAT TO BRING?:
- Nerf/Airzone/Buzzbee blasters
- Eye Protection
- Wear light clothing; you'll be running alot
- A bag/box that can fit all your gear (unless you have a car with you).
- A camera/video camera to capture the day's awesomeness .
- Don't be an idiot on the day. We play on an honesty system so don't mess it up for others by saying "Oh you didn't hit me" or anything like that.