Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+27
Kinetic Waffle
KingCam
Switchblade
Silent Scope
Chaos-Blades
Johnnus
Psykka
abowden
night stalker
mull
boosted6
dandaldaks
Rees85
Mozart
oxymoron
NachoTaco
-mirsho
Xoenz
Luke
melbnerf619
lefty
matt.chopper
TheBradl3s
littlebro05
Swatsonia
Darth Lai
clunk07
31 posters

ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest

clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest - Page 3 Empty Re: ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest

Post  clunk07 Wed May 04, 2011 3:27 pm

KingCam wrote:I might be interested in a pas in your next order or if you can put me in this order and if you price it right.

If anyone pulls out on a PAS, you'll be added to the second-round draw. I will update this thread if I can source another order, as I'm disappointed that I haven't been able to provide blaster's for everyone. Unfortunately, I've had to work on a first-come, first-served basis, which I believe is the fairest way.

As for the right price, it will be the same as everyone else. Whatever it costs me, plus 10% for my time, as well as domestic shipping.
    KingCam
    KingCam

ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest - Page 3 Empty Re: ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest

Post  KingCam Wed May 04, 2011 3:38 pm

clunk07 wrote:
    KingCam wrote:I might be interested in a pas in your next order or if you can put me in this order and if you price it right.

If anyone pulls out on a PAS, you'll be added to the second-round draw. I will update this thread if I can source another order, as I'm disappointed that I haven't been able to provide blaster's for everyone. Unfortunately, I've had to work on a first-come, first-served basis, which I believe is the fairest way.

As for the right price, it will be the same as everyone else. Whatever it costs me, plus 10% for my time, as well as domestic shipping.

That fine.
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Wed May 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Mr Clunk, you are definitely one of the amazings, thanks x 345678 - didn't think you could get it so quickly !
    You think it will be like $150 (or less) in total ? I'm thinking that's a pretty good price.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Wed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm

-mirsho wrote:didn't think you could get it so quickly !
    You think it will be like $150 (or less) in total ? I'm thinking that's a pretty good price.

Well, the only real hurdle left is shipping time, as well as custom's delay. The parcels probably won't leave the USA until end of next week at the earliest, as there has been a few issues with my suppliers.

I have capped the maximum price I will charge, at $130 AUD, plus domestic postage. Any cost on top of this, I will incur. That doesn't mean that I will charge that either - I aim to provide the lowest price, as I'm not in this for profit. Just providing a service to fellow nerf enthusiasts.

If you'd like to get a rought estimate of shipping, the parcel dimensions will be 70cm x 24cm x 15cm.

PAS weighs in at 1kg
    RFSG weighs in at 2kg.

My post-code is 4717.

Cheers,
    Darth Lai
    Darth Lai

Post  Darth Lai Thu May 05, 2011 12:11 pm

clunk07 wrote:
    -mirsho wrote:didn't think you could get it so quickly !

Well, the only real hurdle left is shipping time, as well as custom's delay. The parcels probably won't leave the USA until end of next week at the earliest, as there has been a few issues with my suppliers.

I have capped the maximum price I will charge, at $130 AUD, plus domestic postage. Any cost on top of this, I will incur. That doesn't mean that I will charge that either - I aim to provide the lowest price, as I'm not in this for profit. Just providing a service to fellow nerf enthusiasts.

If you'd like to get a rought estimate of shipping, the parcel dimensions will be 70cm x 24cm x 15cm.

PAS weighs in at 1kg
    RFSG weighs in at 2kg.

My post-code is 4717.

Cheers,
    I'm not buying one of these, unfortunately, but that right there is what everyone in Oz Nerf should aim to be. Helping each other out. Respect man!
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Thu May 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Agreed one hundred percent!! Helping each other out is what it's all about! Respect to you and Clunk! Love that post, man. Lots of respect.
    abowden
    abowden

Post  abowden Thu May 05, 2011 2:00 pm

I sent a pm expressing my interest, I was wondering if you received it?

as I would love an rfsg.
    Darth Lai
    Darth Lai

Post  Darth Lai Thu May 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Mozart wrote:Agreed one hundred percent!! Helping each other out is what it's all about! Respect to you and Clunk! Love that post, man. Lots of respect.
    Thanks mate. Hope you have a ton of fun with your PAS, they're awesome. I know I would!
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Thu May 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Legit! I may be very drunk, but you seem like a 'props!' kind of guy! Cheers man!

Cody
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Thu May 05, 2011 9:06 pm

thanks guys, muchly appreciated, but I'm just trying to do my bit.

Also, for those of you who may be a little confused:

I have ordered 12 of these blaster's, and at this point, they have all been reserved.
    I am compiling a second-round wildcard list, in case anybody pulls out from the final sale.
    I am unable to source more RFSG's at this stage, but I will continue to search.
    I will not respond to PM's asking for me to please get someone a RFSG.
    I will update this thread if I am able to secure any more blaster's.

On a different note, I won't be purchasing any more PAS' for this order, as I have not received any more interest in them from members.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!

Cheers,
    Swatsonia
    Swatsonia

Post  Swatsonia Fri May 06, 2011 4:53 am

Count me out, I've got other priorities this year. Sorry.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Wed May 11, 2011 3:45 am

UPDATED WITH CONFIRMED PRICING!!!

Hi guys, I've managed to get a shipping cost, and can now provide pricing for each blaster. The only thing that can affect this price is the possibility of an import tax, which is unlikely, but plausible.

I should receive the shipment in approximately 2 weeks, maybe a little longer if custom's decide to be pricks!! On that note, everything is green for GO!! The last hurdle is custom's, which I should be able to handle without too many altercations.

The major difference between the PAS and the RFSG in costings is the extra shipping weight, hence why they're slightly more expensive.

RFSG:- $105 + domestic shipping

• #1 Littlebro05 - CONFIRMED, PAID AND SHIPPED

• #2 Lefty - CONFIRMED, PAID AND SHIPPED

• #3 -mirsho - CONFIRMED AND SHIPPED

• #4 Rees85 - CONFIRMED, AWAITING POSTAL ADDRESS

• #5 Inf0rm3r - CONFIRMED, PAID AND SHIPPED

PAS:- $90 + domestic shipping

• #1 Littlebro05 - CONFIRMED, PAID AND SHIPPED

• #2 KingCam - CONFIRMED, PAID AND SHIPPED

• #3 Oxymoron - CONFIRMED, PAID AND SHIPPED

• #4 Mozart - CONFIRMED AND PAID

• #5 Matt.chopper - CONFIRMED, PAID AND SHIPPED

Obviously, I will need to provide shipping costs for each purchase, and I won't be able to do that until the blaster's arrive, and I work out some sort of suitable packaging. At a quick glance, postage cost will be approximately $20, but I'll get more definite pricing once they arrive.

Could everyone on the list please email me at:

clunk07@hotmail.com

Please use this for email heading: purchase of PAS/RFSG from OzNerf

I need people to confirm their intent to buy, so I'm not left holding the baby, so to speak!!

Cheers,

Last edited by clunk07 on Tue May 24, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 9 times in total
    matt.chopper
    matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper Wed May 11, 2011 9:47 am

Emailed my good man.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Wed May 11, 2011 12:18 pm

GUYS, I've updated the list with those who have confirmed.

I have one spare PAS for sale at this stage. To keep it fair, (and to suit my time-line), the first person to email me a definite order will receive it.

Cheers,
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Wed May 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Ohh, I wish could take it.. Too much money in too many different places, simply can't afford two, unfortunately.
    lefty
    lefty

Post  lefty Wed May 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Email sent and a big CONFIRMED from me
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Wed May 11, 2011 2:44 pm

I have one spare PAS for sale at this stage. To keep it fair, (and to suit my time-line), the first person to email me a definite order will receive it.

KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Wed May 11, 2011 4:16 pm

clunk07 wrote:

I sent you a email about the one spare Pas.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Wed May 11, 2011 4:18 pm

And the last PAS goes to KingCam. Just waiting on one final confirmation, and everything should be sorted.

I'll endeavour to see if I can source some more blaster's, now I have an idea on shipping costs.

Cheers,
    Kinetic Waffle
    Kinetic Waffle

Post  Kinetic Waffle Wed May 11, 2011 4:59 pm

I'd just like to contribute, that combat shotgun is SWEEEEET.

That is all.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Fri May 13, 2011 1:55 am

UPDATE -

PACKAGE HAS LEFT LOS ANGELES, AND IS ON THE BIG PLANE HEADED THIS WAY!!

Let's see how long Custom's stuffs us around for...
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Fri May 13, 2011 2:40 am

Yooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Sweet (:
    Kid Flash
    Kid Flash

Post  Kid Flash Fri May 13, 2011 8:52 am

I'd like to apologize to Silent Scope, since I didn't think there would be too big of a rush to order them, and I got busy with school and life in general. I would however like to let everyone out there know that if they need someone from the US to order stuff, I'm willing to do it (although I'd rather you contact me through one of the other forums or email me at kidflash@fuse.net). Please note that if you are not already interested in one of the items that I had (such as Silent Scope) I would like something to make it worth my while. Just thought I'd post here and let everyone know.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Fri May 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Kid Flash wrote:I'd like to apologize to Silent Scope, since I didn't think there would be too big of a rush to order them, and I got busy with school and life in general. I would however like to let everyone out there know that if they need someone from the US to order stuff, I'm willing to do it (although I'd rather you contact me through one of the other forums or email me at kidflash@fuse.net). Please note that if you are not already interested in one of the items that I had (such as Silent Scope) I would like something to make it worth my while. Just thought I'd post here and let everyone know.

Yeh, thanks for the offer, something I'll keep in mind for later on. May have been a better idea to start a new thread though, rather than trying to steer people away from the wares that I've spent a fair bit of time and money organising.

Cheers,
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Fri May 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Yeah, I agree. Nice to know, but more appropriate in a new thread.
    Kid Flash
    Kid Flash

Post  Kid Flash Fri May 13, 2011 5:33 pm

I found it suiting to put it here, due to just what Silent Scope was saying. Please note that it wouldn't be anywhere near worth it if they only wanted one RFDG, since they would pay more to get it from me due to shipping. Not trying to steer people away from you, since I can't imagine people just wanting one blaster from me.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Fri May 13, 2011 5:37 pm

no problems, didn't mean anything negative by it.

What about parts from McMaster Carr, shipping, plus a suitable finder's fee?
    Kid Flash
    Kid Flash

Post  Kid Flash Fri May 13, 2011 5:59 pm

clunk07 wrote:no problems, didn't mean anything negative by it.

Yeah, I can get some stuff off there... As long as you guys think they'll be fine going through customs. I was actually planning to put together an order here pretty soon.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Fri May 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Kid Flash wrote:
    clunk07 wrote:no problems, didn't mean anything negative by it.

Yeah, I can get some stuff off there... As long as you guys think they'll be fine going through customs. I was actually planning to put together an order here pretty soon.

Yeh, I can't really see it being an issue with custom's. I'm looking at building a PVAT, design from NH. I've tried replicating with Aussie parts, but I struggle to get access to anything remotely similar due to my location.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sun May 15, 2011 5:16 pm

UPDATE: FOR ALL THOSE NAMED ON THE ABOVE LISTS AS CONFIRMED PURCHASERS!!

There's been a slight oversight with the shipping company invoice. They failed to include an extra handling charge on my invoice, which I also failed to notice it wasn't included. There's a 15% surcharge that hadn't been calculated in to the total.

What does this mean? I was looking at receiving approximately 9% profit from the importing of these blaster's, to cover my time/risk etc. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass on this extra charge to you guys. With such a narrow profit margin, I can't carry the extra costing. I've updated the thread with new prices - please email me at clunk07@hotmail.com if you wish to cancel your purchase.

Admittedly, I've worn some of the extra cost myself, which is about the best that I can offer.
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Sun May 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Mate, you've done us all a huge favour, I'm sure everyone else is as grateful as I am!
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Mon May 16, 2011 11:18 am

Hi guys,

Just in case I'm unable to be contacted on these forums, I can be contacted on clunk07@hotmail.com

This can be used for all Nerf-related communications, including commissions, mod parts supply/reinforcements, and blaster sales etc

Cheers,
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Tue May 17, 2011 6:50 am

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!

ERTL shotgun blasters pre-order/show of interest - Page 3 Ertl_h10

Guys, I'm flat-stick busy with work over the next couple of days. I'll attempt to find suitable boxes for shipping, and get back to you all with a total price, hopefully by the end of the week, but more likely next Monday May 23rd.

Sorry for the delay, but my job is kind of demanding, with stupid start/finish times.

Cheers,
    boosted6
    boosted6

Post  boosted6 Tue May 17, 2011 7:02 am

Ah well done! Good to see you had no problems bro, awesome.
    mull
    mull

Post  mull Tue May 17, 2011 7:28 am

Excellent gun running job you did there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:15 am