I've had some inquiries as to selling my modified Longshot's. After consideration, I've decided to go ahead, if anyone is interested. I'll offer a number of modding stages, as follows:
Modding Level 1
- Longshot blaster with 6-round clip only.
- BT V2 spring and stock LS spring (stock spring can be omitted. NB, springs are unable to be changed without major hassles.)
- Reinforced boltsled with coat-hanger and aluminium lamination.
- Brass breech, with 9/16 barrel, perfect for blue foam darts.
- 6 x blue foam stingers - customised for my Longshot's.
- Plunger padding, improved plunger seal, plunger head reinforcement.
- Buttstock reinforcement (unable to be collapsed once this mod has been completed)
- Custom camo paint job.
Choice of 4 standard colours, with gloss finish.
NB: I am unable to procure matte finish currently, but this may change down the track.
Total Cost: $200
- Basic stencilled image for extra charge of $5 to $10, pending on size/detail etc
- Adjustable zoom tasco scope for extra charge of $15
- Non-adjustable tasco scope for extra charge of $10
- Holographic red dot scope for extra charge of $35
- Configurable reticle red dot scope for extra charge of $30
- Imitation Acog Scope for extra charge of $55
Check this link for pics/vids of LS:
Vid is on second page.
I'm also able to offer commissions on the following:
- Alpha Trooper
PM me for a quote, including postage.
Last edited by clunk07 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : update pricing discount)