Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+12
TheTrueMcMuffin
Psykka
Mozart
clunk07
KingCam
melbnerf619
RL
littlebro05
Kinetic Waffle
Brunius
matt.chopper
boosted6
16 posters

People selling stuff....please read.

TheTrueMcMuffin
    TheTrueMcMuffin

People selling stuff....please read. - Page 2 Empty Re: People selling stuff....please read.

Post  TheTrueMcMuffin Thu May 12, 2011 4:07 am

Yeah, I've had this problem before. I payed for a Longshot Scope from someone whose since been deleted from my inbox, and I bought it late December. They haven't been on OzNerf since they received the money, and never mailed it out to me.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

People selling stuff....please read. - Page 2 Empty Re: People selling stuff....please read.

Post  clunk07 Thu May 12, 2011 5:05 am

boosted6 wrote:Damn Waffle, you gotta eat!

I cant talk, when i was doing up my car afew years ago, i bought more parts than food. I starved for that car.

Well that lube i mentioned is still good, and showing no signs of drying.

But lets just say, this lube you cant buy at hardwares stores...

Yeh, we might be using the same product...

I wasn't real keen on listing it on here as an option - I'll leave that up to you
    boosted6
    boosted6

Post  boosted6 Thu May 12, 2011 5:37 am

Haha, ah yeah thanks..

I'm still yet to post a pic.

Funny though, i couldnt find what i'm using on their website.
    I think i'll just post the pic, and then when anyone googles it, they will know where to buy it..
    Kinetic Waffle
    Kinetic Waffle

Post  Kinetic Waffle Thu May 12, 2011 7:50 am

boosted6 wrote:Damn Waffle, you gotta eat!

I cant talk, when i was doing up my car afew years ago, i bought more parts than food. I starved for that car.

Well that lube i mentioned is still good, and showing no signs of drying.

But lets just say, this lube you cant buy at hardwares stores...

Actually, I found out I don't! I stopped for a really long time a little while back, but then I got appendicitis... the doctors said they weren't related, but I'm not con- Wait, what the hell kind of store are you buying your lube from? I'm not sure I wanna know...
    boosted6
    boosted6

Post  boosted6 Thu May 12, 2011 7:55 am

Yep, found it at the most unlikely place.
    Kinetic Waffle
    Kinetic Waffle

Post  Kinetic Waffle Thu May 12, 2011 8:32 am

Now I'm more scared than curious...
    Dietzie
    Dietzie

Post  Dietzie Thu May 12, 2011 8:49 am

I think we might be using at least a similar water based lube On topic, I very rarely buy off the net anymore due to being ripped off a few times. If it goes on more than 2 weeks without communication name and shame.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    To grow old is inevitable
    To grow up is optional
    Adult member of the NIC: I PLAY WITH TOY GUNS AND I VOTE

Trying to bring organized wars to the Fraser Coast

Facebook: Knownas Dietzie. Find me through Brisbane Nerf Group or Fraser Coast Nerf Group
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Post  Switchblade Thu May 12, 2011 9:20 am

boosted6 wrote:Yep, found it at the most unlikely place.
    It wouldn't also happen to come in glow-in-the-dark varients would it?
    Kinetic Waffle
    Kinetic Waffle

Post  Kinetic Waffle Thu May 12, 2011 10:03 am

Flavoured, too.
    Slammin Sam
    Slammin Sam

Post  Slammin Sam Thu May 12, 2011 10:49 am

Replying to first post:

I had this same problem, but a little less worse. I payed the seller, and then it took too long for him to post it for various reasons he told me.

It isn't good enough. Items SHOULD be posted within 2 days after payment I say. It isn't fair to the buyer. I won't mention the person yet, but if the items aren't as described or if they aren't here by the end of next week, I'll be naming them in the feedback thread. :/

Sorry to that person, but if you get paid by someone for an item, it's your responsibility to post that item asap.
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Thu May 12, 2011 12:30 pm

haha try being told to meet up in the city to get a gun (and i did) then finding out this guy doesn't even have the blaster and it's at his "friends" house. Then after contacting him for a month, the gun was still with this friend. then, no respond no matter how many pm's are sent. Now that is crazy.
    FOR SELLERS OUT THERE, IF YOU MAKE A SALES THREAD, MAKE SURE YOUR WILLING TO SELL YOUR GUNS AND THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE BLASTER ON YOU
    oznerfnerd
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  oznerfnerd Sun May 15, 2011 10:37 am

Hi,

Just a quick one to say that anything over a week without communication and a very real reason is basically not the done thing.

I have been contacted by several members wanting me to sell outside of ebay, but have been reluctant for these exact reasons.

We state in our listings that we will post within 3 working days (which is fair enough, you bought it now cause you want it soon), and likewise if we don't get paid in the standard 4 days, we warn the of a non payment notice coming up.

Some people just don't care about their credibility, and that's a shame as like always, it makes it harder for the honest people.

I will be supplying some very good (and non exotic) lube with my soon to be listed spring kits, by the way....

Cheers,
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sun May 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Yep, I'd like to reiterate how important good communication is with buying/selling. I've had a number of people ask me to start commissions over the last week, only to pull-out a few days after I've started the project. It's very frustrating.

On a better note, OzNerfNerd communicated with me after I made a purchase from him on ebay - through the normal channels, and the end-result is I'll be receiving my product a day earlier than would normally be the case. Just from a simple e-mail. Really kiddies - you can't ask for better service than that!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:51 am