Bill Moore Park (Toorak Road, Salisbury, Queensland)
LOCATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Dart Hire (compulsory)
Provided by littlebro05 - $10 per person.
- Darts will include, weighted snap cap darts
Dart Blaster Hire (optional)
Provided by littlebro05 OR inf0rm3r: $5 per person
If your friend does not have a blaster, gun hire is available. The furyfire is up for the speed foam warfare as it is a universal primary / secondary. The Spectres may be included if inf0rm3r chooses to bring some. I only have FOUR to lend. Please send me a PM if you want to hire a blaster. These blasters are capable of 15-20metre ranges.
Dart Purchase (optional)
It is available after the war, you will get a mixture of silicone and snap cap darts. It will cost you $10 extra per person to get 100 darts. Then if you want more darts (per person) it will cost you $20 per 100 darts. If you have a friend, it will be better to split the cost if you want 200.
General Warring Rules and Etiquette
1. If you are hit by a dart in ANY part of the body, you are OUT (Hit)
2. If your gun is hit, you are OUT (Gun Hit)
3. If you hit someone and they continue to play, call them out.
4. Don't cheat in general, it's a game of tag.
5. Don't argue with the person who calls a hit on you.
6. Report to one of the organisers about a possible cheater and we will monitor them to see if they continue to do so.
7. Minimum engagement range = 2-3metres | For Air Blasters it’s 8metres
(NOTE: If the person charges YOU, you are able to shoot them at a close engagement range. However, if you charge at them - you will be given a warning)
8. Range Limit of 150ft (50’ish metres) -
9. EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY (You will most definitely need it in this war as the darts are flying at a higher velocity than HvZ blasters)
10. Melee weapons are allowed IF it is made from very soft foam. If you are to meet or sneak on a player and you have no weapon, just place your hand on there should to say I’ve got you. This is to avoid close shooting encounters from high end blasters
11. You are NOT allowed to pick up darts when you are dead or ‘tagged’. You can pick up darts when you are alive.
12. In case of a situation where both players have shot each other near or at the same time – this is a double kill. Both players must return to the safe zone / or respawn point.
13. When you are shot – you are NOT allowed to communicate with other players. Dead people can’t talk.
14. If children or anybody walks across the field, please halt your fire and screamout 'STOP' and continue the chain to yelling until the kids or other people are off to the field.
1. Team Deathmatch (Elimination) - Only a few rounds
2. Capture the Flag
4. Retrieve and Retain - A new game type that may last up to an hour of solid gameplay!
5. Defend and Destroy - Please bring missiles or vortex howlers for this.
6. Army of Two - Can you survive the longest with yourself and your partner Smile
7. Pistol Round combined with CTF / Retrieve and Retain / Defend and Destroy - MAKE SURE YOU BRING SINGLE SHOT PISTOL SIZED BLASTERS
8. Team Deathmatch (Base Capture) NEW GAME TYPE - A game that may last up to an hour and the aim is to capture as many respawn points as you can to push your opponents out of play.
Pictures of location:
https://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee275/littlebro05/Salisbury%20Park/ - Pictures Here. Sample Pictures BELOW.
- Any Air Power Blaster with a barrel length of 40cm or more.
- Any Blaster that can shoot 50metres flat
- If in between game breaks and you are you 'popping of shots', ONLY shoot within the field as we do not want accidents happening by accidentally shooting a non player.
- If you arrive early, please help set up. Bring a mallet. I will print out the format of where the stakes should be hammered,
- At the end of the day, stay AT LEAST until all the darts have been sweeped off the field and all the tarps have been taken down. I will give instructions at the end of the day.
- EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY, IF YOU GOT NONE - YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE
- If there is about 24 or more people. We will be splitting you up into three teams for the sake of easy management. Each team bout will consist of three rounds before rotating. NON PLAYERS must help REFEREE for any rule breaking, this means the team who is not participating in this round must stand on the outside of the battlefield to monitor anyone who has been hit to call them out if they do not notice. This will help the game run more smoothly.
- If this is your first time attending a war, please bring a blaster (and a spare one) that has AT LEAST the AR removal, these darts will not fire effectively if you have not at least done that modification. Use google, if you need help.
A list of attendees. If you are willing or might be participating in this war, REPLY to this thread stating the following. Age, any extra friends who are coming and Arsenal of EACH player. Arsenals included modifications on the blaster. Our age limit here is 11YO.
- littlebro05 (Age 19), RSCB TS (100ft) OR BBLS (120ft) and Overhauled NF (60-80ft).
- littlebro05 + 1 (Age 15), Quadshot (65ft-80ft) and NF (50-65ft)
- SnowDragon (Age 20), LS (60-80ft) and Spectre (50ft)
- inf0rm3r (Age 21), LS or Stampede (60-80ft)
- plulse (Age 13), Inlined Clipped HC (100ft)
- plulse (Age 13), Inlined Clipped HC (100ft)
- SnowDragon Friend (Age ??), AT and Barricade
- UtahR (Age 31), Vulcan (Pegs removed (30ft) and AR'd removed Maverick (35-50ft) and Magstrike (35-50ft)
- Mavrick Man 1, RSCB LS / DS
- Mavrick Man 2, Triple Magstrike Mod + LS
- Mavrick Man 3, RSCB TS
- Mavrick Man 4, RSCB TS
Last edited by littlebro05 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 am; edited 19 times in total