Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+5
False
clunk07
RL
oxymoron
Silent Scope
9 posters

Silent Scope's Nerf Bazaar - For all sales

Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Silent Scope's Nerf Bazaar - For all sales Empty Silent Scope's Nerf Bazaar - For all sales

Post  Silent Scope Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:29 am

I will be using this thread to conduct my sales after getting frustrated with nubs on chatbox (you know who you are, lols).

Items on sale:

• $105.00 - ERTL RFSG (new out of box - 2 available) ON HOLD - -mirsho

• $30.00 - RF20 (AS-20 model - NIB)

• $35.00 - Secret Shot 1 Pistol (excellent 2nd hand condition - collector's item w007)

Please PM me for postage/handling inquiries.

Here's a pic for some of my goods:

Silent Scope's Nerf Bazaar - For all sales Sales_10
    Featured are the RFSGs and the Secret Shot 1 pistol.

I can do commissions on the following blasters (please check to see any new commissions available):

• Triple Shot

• Hand Cannon

Current Commissions:

• Swatsonia

Triple Shot (Overhaul/Europet PETG) - Prepping up barrels

• False

Triple Shot (Overhaul) - Shell is nearly completed, bathplug installed, plunger tube completed, barrels ready for gluing - 80% progress

Items possibly selling in the future:

• Longshot commissions

- seal upgrade
      - prototype spring (roughly 1.60 N/mm)
      - hybrid UPVC/brass breech

• Alpha Trooper commissions

- direct plunger upgrade

• Melbournians get first preference at sole discretion, then everyone else.
    • Payment Methods: Bank Deposit (preferred) or PayPal.
    • Spring-only purchases are flat-rate $6.00 up to 6 springs per padded bag.
    • If you wish to hold an item, a 20% deposit is required for up to 2 weeks. If after 2 weeks purchase isn't complete deposit is forfeited.
    • Please check the WTB list to see if you wish to trade items.

This thread will be subject to regular cleanup. Thank you.

Last edited by Silent Scope on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 19 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    HELL YEAH ULTIMATE STREET CRED YO!

Give back to your fellow member and buy his wares. All profits stay in Australia, tune up my VR SS V8, and more.
    In case you're curious about my WTB requests or my Triple Shot products .

Don't worry, I've compiled a list so far of us VIC crew here, yo.

Also, can you people start putting titles in PMs? I can't be bothered trying to figure out what the subject and context is within a PM.

Now a proud owner of a Holden VR Commodore SS V8 with a stage 2 shifter, VVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOMMMM!
    oxymoron
    oxymoron

Silent Scope's Nerf Bazaar - For all sales Empty Re: Silent Scope's Nerf Bazaar - For all sales

Post  oxymoron Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 am

Direct plunger AT sounds cool. Is there any more info on that around here?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "...My presence is a present - Kiss my a$$..." K. West
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Silent Scope's Nerf Bazaar - For all sales Empty Re: Silent Scope's Nerf Bazaar - For all sales

Post  Silent Scope Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:32 am

Unfortunately, the key word is "may"; I'm currently in the process of designing the parts through CAD but don't get your hopes up just yet.

Give back to your fellow member and buy his wares. All profits stay in Australia, tune up my VR SS V8, and more.

Also, can you people start putting titles in PMs? I can't be bothered trying to figure out what the subject and context is within a PM.

Now a proud owner of a Holden VR Commodore SS V8 with a stage 2 shifter, VVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOMMMM!
    RL
    RL

Post  RL Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 am

Hey SS, I'm trying to find the spring specs directory, but I haven't been able to find it. Even if I did I wouldn't be able to fully comprehend the stats. Anyway, how does your spring stack up against stock LS or the BT V2 stuff? Oh and what is it compatible for? Cheers
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 am

SS can probably answer this alot better, but this is what I've found.

Stock LS spring is approx 3kg load, so doesn't even factor in to the equation.

From what I've read, BTV2 spring is approx 14kg load.

I've tested the SSSpring in a few LShot's, and it's got a bit more punch to it than the BTV2. I'd guesstimate probably around another 1kg of load, maybe a little more.

Cheers,
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 am

I believe clunk has more insight than me as I personally don't have a BT LS V2 at hand. Those with both the SS and the BT springs will tell you that the SS is more stronger.

As for what you can use these springs for, I love using them in my TS's which hover the 100' flat with the SS spring alone. My Max Shot is also hovering the 100' flat mark with a replaced bathplug head.

clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 am

Simply put, I experienced approximately 15 feet increase in range in my LongShot's by replacing the BTV2 spring with the SSSpring.

Do yourself a favour, buy 1, or even 10!! You won't regret it.

Cheers,
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 am

I'm looking at starting a business for my commissions/imports, which is where I'm hoping to get tax write-off's/expenses etc.

On-topic, Received the springs today SS. Fast postage as always mate, thank-you very much.
    These will be standard additions to all my LongShot commissions from this point forward.

Cheers,
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:33 am

I need to sell my goods in order to buy a car. Bump.

C'mon guys, RFSGs here available. I thought they were hot cakes...

False
    False

Post  False Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:03 am

Hey SS, any updates on Swats and I's Ts's?

(Also, my name isn't Elite anymore, )

Thanks!
    abowden
    abowden

Post  abowden Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:31 am

I would like an RFSG, can I put it on laybuy?
    but seriosly, as soon as I have enough cash, I will try to get one off you.
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:02 am

abowden wrote:I would like an RFSG, can I put it on laybuy?

"If you wish to hold an item, a 20% deposit is required for up to 2 weeks. If after 2 weeks purchase isn't complete deposit is forfeited."
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:07 pm

False wrote:Hey SS, any updates on Swats and I's Ts's?

(Also, my name isn't Elite anymore, )

Thanks!
    I've tangled up trying to buy a car, thank you for yours and Swat's patience.

abowden wrote:I would like an RFSG, can I put it on laybuy?
    Give me $21, then I'll hold one for you.

abowden
    abowden

Post  abowden Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:49 pm

I was joking about laybuy, what I meant was I will buy one once I have enough money.
    False
    False

Post  False Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Yeah, no worries, SS. I'm in no rush, so take your time.

littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 pm

Also, any plans on the AT Direct Plunger, would be pretty interesting to see it happen.
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 am

I have one more part to design for the direct-plunger AT.

The following goods have been dispatched:

1st August, 2011

• Genecon - 2x SS springs
    • melbnerf619 - 1x SS spring

abowden
    abowden

Post  abowden Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 pm

looking forward to the AT SS, it will be a gift to all.
    Jeo
    Jeo

Post  Jeo Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 pm

You have PM.
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:44 am

Hey guys, I still have three RFSGs sitting in my room to be sold yo. I did manage to sell the rest of my stock last week but these poor lonely beasts are crying out for new owners.

Also, I'm happy to match oxy's pricing on my springs. I'm not sure how he got a hold of them since I got mine at a local distributor... You guys win in the end of the day yay!

One more thing: Your TS is going fine, False. I'm now refining a lot of my techniques modifying the TS which I'm still learning little nuances about.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:49 pm