Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+24
grimrecka
TomaszBurcon
chiiia
jnerf
royal86
Reaper
NoobShake
Luke
PhantomSambo
ZeusPwns
Brunius
Dietzie
Mozart
nathan12321
dy88
colipos2
-mirsho
Pronga
Servulus
redcricket077
littlebro05
Johnnus
clunk07
melbnerf619
28 posters

MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!)

melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!) - Page 2 Empty Re: MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!)

Post  melbnerf619 Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Hello mate,
    Welcome to the forums.
    Since you haven't got enough post to be able to PM i'll just give you a quote.
    But first I have to know where you live (state) so i can be able to make a postage quote because i can post these to your loctation. You can pay by PalPal or get one of your parents to do a direct bank deposit. Also, how many of the 18 shot clips did you want. Thank you.
    -James
    Mozart
    Mozart

MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!) - Page 2 Empty Re: MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!)

Post  Mozart Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Padded bags are a flat rate all over Australia. So if you were posting to me in Tasmania, or someone in Perth, it'd be the same price.
    nathan12321

Post  nathan12321 Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 am

I live in the Latrobe valley it's in Victoria also do you think I should buy a alpha trooper with 18 dart drum for 25-30 dollars or is the extended clip better. I have a recon two mavericks and a night finder so I dont "need" a new gun but I definateliy need more ammo and clips. I think I might just get 1 18 dart clip do you have any six dart clips you could throw in cause getting two extended clips is probably more than I want to spend
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 am

In my experiance, the extended clips look better and feed better with less jamming issues. Postage would be $6 since your only buy a couple of things or you can come and pickup from the CBD. Also, which method of payment were you going with?
    @ Mozart, it depended on how much he was going to buy because if it exeeded 500g, i'll be charged for the distance as well as weight.
    -James
    Dietzie
    Dietzie

Post  Dietzie Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Would you sell the valve from Magstrike pump on its own? I have no interest in the pump or bladder.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    To grow old is inevitable
    To grow up is optional
    Adult member of the NIC: I PLAY WITH TOY GUNS AND I VOTE

Trying to bring organized wars to the Fraser Coast

Facebook: Knownas Dietzie. Find me through Brisbane Nerf Group or Fraser Coast Nerf Group
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Dietzie wrote:Would you sell the valve from Magstrike pump on its own? I have no interest in the pump or bladder.

I can send you one for postage costs mate

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!) - Page 2 Cwc_lo10

Clunk Weapons Co. Blaster-smith Services:
    Commissions offered on Stampede, LongShot, Spectre, LED Maverick.

CWC Blaster-smith Services
    CWC Custom Paint
    Dietzie
    Dietzie

Post  Dietzie Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 pm

That, my friend, sounds like a plan. Will shoot you a PM in the morning.

To grow old is inevitable
    To grow up is optional
    Adult member of the NIC: I PLAY WITH TOY GUNS AND I VOTE

Trying to bring organized wars to the Fraser Coast

Facebook: Knownas Dietzie. Find me through Brisbane Nerf Group or Fraser Coast Nerf Group
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:03 pm

BUMP,
    I'm taking offers

Brunius

Post  Brunius Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:14 pm

I'll take the reflex shell if pickup at a war is OK.
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:50 pm

Brunius wrote:I'll take the reflex shell if pickup at a war is OK.
    Doubt i'll be going to a war anytime soon because I never have time. But I can post it or you can pick it up from the CBD or Endeavour Hills.

-James
    ZeusPwns
    ZeusPwns

Post  ZeusPwns Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey mate, if you can make those 6 dart clips, the normal cs6 clips, $15 inc post, or you deliver it, i live in dandenong north btw, il take it, 3clips for $15 inc post.
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:19 pm

ZeusPwns wrote:Hey mate, if you can make those 6 dart clips, the normal cs6 clips, $15 inc post, or you deliver it, i live in dandenong north btw, il take it, 3clips for $15 inc post.
    These are the extended 18 dart CS-18 clips and you could come and pickup from Endeavour Hills which is pretty close. Yes, I could make them $15 Each.

-James
    ZeusPwns
    ZeusPwns

Post  ZeusPwns Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Ahhh! Really need a 6 dart clip(s) as I have a longstrike.
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:24 pm

ZeusPwns wrote:Ahhh! Really need a 6 dart clip(s) as I have a longstrike.
    LOL, the extended clips fit the longstrike and all other nerf guns that take clips. the only difference is that it can hold 18 darts.
    You still in? PM me?

-James

UPDATE
    35 dart clip only $28 with darts.
    ZeusPwns
    ZeusPwns

Post  ZeusPwns Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:29 pm

Yeah, I'm not stupid lol, but all I'm saying is that it will look weird have a long ass clip hangin out the longstrike. Can you do the same price of the Drum mag?

Edit: How about the 35 Sealed darts and Drum mag (Without darts) for $20?
    PhantomSambo
    PhantomSambo

Post  PhantomSambo Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Can I put a reserve in for the Powerclip? Been after one of those since I was 3.
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:51 pm

ZeusPwns wrote:Yeah, I'm not stupid lol, but all I'm saying is that it will look weird have a long ass clip hangin out the longstrike. Can you do the same price of the Drum mag?

Edit: How about the 35 Sealed darts and Drum mag (Without darts) for $20?

$20 is too cheap but i could make the 35 dart drum mag with or without the darts for $25 and I actually really like the long clips on all the blasters, i reckon they're really good looking and practical.

PhantomSambo wrote:Can I put a reserve in for the Powerclip? Been after one of those since I was 3.
    Yes, i've got your PM.

-James
    ZeusPwns
    ZeusPwns

Post  ZeusPwns Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:55 pm

25 for the 35 drum mag and the darts? if so, il send you a pm in about 1-2 days from now.
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Sounds good mate,

-James
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:52 am

BUMP!
    I would've put it on Ebay but there's way too much hassle...

EDIT: I have 15 of the 18 dart clips,
    5 clips = $65
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:41 am

(sorry for the constant bumping)
    $11 for the 18 dart clips with 18 sealed darts BRAND NEW
    Luke
    Luke

Post  Luke Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 am

Are you going to HVZ on Saturday?

-Luke
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:51 am

No, I haven't got a lift and my parents aren't too fond of it anyway but I can do pickup in Endeavour Hills or in the city?

-James
    NoobShake
    NoobShake

Post  NoobShake Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Any idea on a rough cost for posting:
    1x Mimimised Raider Shell (with mag well) -$6
    1x Raider Boltsled + inner Plunger Tube -$10
    1x Raider Catch With strong spring -$3
    1x Raider Outer Plnger tube -$10
    1x Magstrike pump
    Down to Whyalla SA?
    Cheers.
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:03 am

I can do all of them for $30 and $6 postage.

PM me for more details.

-James
    Reaper
    Reaper

Post  Reaper Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:30 am

How in god's name did you end up with so many 18 clips?!?!?!?!?!

Aside from that... I need to buy some stuff first, so it could be a few months before I'm acquiring these clips, but when I do, I'll probably be buying quite a few of them.
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:36 am

Reaper wrote:How in god's name did you end up with so many 18 clips?!?!?!?!?!

Aside from that... I need to buy some stuff first, so it could be a few months before I'm acquiring these clips, but when I do, I'll probably be buying quite a few of them.

I like stampedes
    And sure, don't think i'd sell out soon unless clunk wants to go for bulk buy

-James
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:15 am

melbnerf619 wrote:
    Reaper wrote:How in god's name did you end up with so many 18 clips?!?!?!?!?!

I like stampedes
    And sure, don't think i'd sell out soon unless clunk wants to go for bulk buy

-James

haha - I may be looking at grabbing a few, but not that all of them.... lol

How does $50 plus postage costs for 5 clips sound? I don't want the streamlines, as I have 1200 sitting downstairs already....

Cheers,

MelbNerf's Modified and Unmodified guns & clips sales thread :) (PRICES REDUCED!) - Page 2 Cwc_lo10

CWC Custom Paint
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 am

Yea sure the postage would be $10-12 because it calculates over 500g
    PM me for personal info.

-James
    royal86
    royal86

Post  royal86 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:15 am

Send me some banking details and postage cost's to 3021 for x 3 18 round clips for $11.00 each and I'll have the money zapped to you ASAP...

**OR**

If you wanna straight swap x 3 18 round Clips for MY 2 Flip Clip connectors and x 4 6 round clips **see trading thread here**

Then lettuce know.

Last edited by royal86 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 am

Funds have been transferred for 5 x 18-rd clips, without darts.

Thanks again mate.

Cheers,

CWC Custom Paint
    jnerf
    jnerf

Post  jnerf Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 am

will you ship to Sydney if so, how much is the front gun barrel shipped. i know its $4
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:12 pm

I'll PM you a quote.

-James
    melbnerf619
    melbnerf619

Post  melbnerf619 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:52 am

BUMP!!!
    chiiia
    chiiia

Post  chiiia Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Hey mate,

Is that Longshot boltsled handle available and if so, how much would it be?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:06 am