Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+6
Servulus
LukasForeals
FaytZero
Winterstrike
Echoes
gooni
10 posters

Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added*

gooni
    gooni

Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Empty Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added*

Post  gooni Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:51 am

Sunday 10th of July. 11am to 4pm (or there about)

UPDATE

New meeting place on redgum drive meet at the end of redgum drive.

Shepherds hill recreation park, that can be found here,
    Normal game types will be the go, e.g TDM CTF assault VIP.

All blasters welcome.

You all know what to bring, but if yo don't.

Eye protection.
    Blasters.
    Ammo.
    Food.
    Drink.
    Happy faces.

For pics see here.

Gooni.

Last edited by Chaos-Blades on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:35 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : 10th it is)
    Echoes
    Echoes

Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Empty Re: Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added*

Post  Echoes Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:54 am

I honestly was hoping the link would be a picture of your happy face, gooni.

I love the look of the location and I hope this war goes well!
    Winterstrike

Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Empty Re: Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added*

Post  Winterstrike Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 am

Better make it on the 10th as school holidays don't start until then. We should do glenunga the week after.
    gooni
    gooni

Post  gooni Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 pm

My bad, I was thinking the holidays started on the 3rd.

Date changed.

And could some one remove the poll please, I don't seem to be able to.

Gooni.
    FaytZero
    FaytZero

Post  FaytZero Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 am

Done and done, I'll be there.
    Winterstrike

Post  Winterstrike Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:42 am

WIll be there, with the few epeen things I still have.
    LukasForeals
    LukasForeals

Post  LukasForeals Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:04 pm

i'll come done and have a sus, definitely don't have enough ammo to join in haha
    Winterstrike

Post  Winterstrike Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 am

I just want to translate for Gooni here. When he says all blasters welcome, he means bring your best and brightest epeen guns. If you bring anything even resembling a stock gun, you WILL be teabagged. For me, that's my berzerker but for others it's probably some dodecashot or Buzz Bee Big Bad Bullshit Blast(6B). Since it'll be in the middle of nowhere, I'm assuming +bows or whatever weird homemade things are going to rear their ugly head too.
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:09 am

Winterstrike wrote:I just want to translate for Gooni here. When he says all blasters welcome, he means bring your best and brightest epeen guns. If you bring anything even resembling a stock gun, you WILL be teabagged. For me, that's my berzerker but for others it's probably some dodecashot or Buzz Bee Big Bad Bullshit Blast(6B). Since it'll be in the middle of nowhere, I'm assuming +bows or whatever weird homemade things are going to rear their ugly head too.

Berserkers Forever!!

And maybe a stampede for a secondary... LOL
    FaytZero
    FaytZero

Post  FaytZero Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:00 am

Winterstrike wrote:I just want to translate for Gooni here. When he says all blasters welcome, he means bring your best and brightest epeen guns. If you bring anything even resembling a stock gun, you WILL be teabagged. For me, that's my berzerker but for others it's probably some dodecashot or Buzz Bee Big Bad Bullshit Blast(6B). Since it'll be in the middle of nowhere, I'm assuming +bows or whatever weird homemade things are going to rear their ugly head too.

I can haz Ironman Wirst Blasterz!!!!111!!1!
    gooni
    gooni

Post  gooni Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 am

FaytZero wrote:

You can haz Ironman Wrist Blasterz!!!!11!!11.
    FaytZero
    FaytZero

Post  FaytZero Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 am

gooni wrote:
    FaytZero wrote:

You can haz Ironman Wrist Blasterz!!!!11!!11.

Only one thing can describe my happiness XD

Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* 0AsV
    LukasForeals
    LukasForeals

Post  LukasForeals Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:26 am

this being said makes me really wanna get a titan and single it before the war haha
    FaytZero
    FaytZero

Post  FaytZero Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 am

LukasForeals wrote:this being said makes me really wanna get a titan and single it before the war haha

I havent seen a singled titan in ages, in fact you could almost classify that as old school.
    cardone97
    cardone97

Post  cardone97 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 am

which gun should i use maverick as side arm as primary recon stampede or
    longshot
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 am

I am going to be a little late, but let it be known this is Brads fault! I am bringing him with me and i guess he doesnt finish work till after 11am.

BUT, I will be there...
    Winterstrike

Post  Winterstrike Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 am

I just checked the place out today and it's a very good site for epeen. However, the stream is running at full strength, so if you'd like to cross it, make sure you have appropriate footwear. I'd also like to add that you should NOT bring heavy bags/trolleys etc. as we'll be doing a fair bit of walking to get to the archery range within.
    gooni
    gooni

Post  gooni Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:33 am

Winterstrike wrote: I'd also like to add that you should NOT bring heavy bags/trolleys etc. as we'll be doing a fair bit of walking to get to the archery range within.

That is what spawn is for, not just target practice.

You was out in yesterdays weather? You sir are a mad man!

I will have the boy for before mentioned cartage and target practice, also might have Jadzia with me too.

Gooni.

PS. Could you please bring your flags Chad, as I am a slacker and have not yet made any.

bulletproofvest
    bulletproofvest

Post  bulletproofvest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 am

I shall probably be coming to this one, need to put my Titan through the ultimate test.
    gooni
    gooni

Post  gooni Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Udate , instead of meeting off meeting at the Ayliffes road carpark. chad has found a better way in here on redgum drive

So all meet up at the end of redgum drive is the go.

Gooni.
    gooni
    gooni

Post  gooni Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Legit double post.

It is still on for tomorrow, I don't give a rats about the weather, even tho it shouldn't be too bad.

Myself along with rictus have thought up a new game type that we would like to try out on the day.

GAUNTLET RUN.

1 player, The runner will try to run the gauntlet to retrieve the flag and bring it back the the start.The player will have 2 minutes the run the gauntlet.

4-5 players, The gauntlet shooters, will try to shoot the runner. They will be able to use any blaster but will not be able to move from their place.

Game end, when the runner is shot, makes it back to the start with flag or time is over.

Thoughts, comments, flames?

Gooni.
    gooni
    gooni

Post  gooni Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:36 pm

LOLZ, Legit triple post FTW.

I would like to thank all that braves the slight drizzle and made today's war great.

Turned out to be one of the best wars we have had in a while (IMO)

I think we have found a awesome new location here, and look forward to war there in the future.

Small vid up in a few days.

Gooni.
    bulletproofvest
    bulletproofvest

Post  bulletproofvest Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 pm

This sounded epic. Sorry I couldn't make it, mum said it's too far away, probably fair enough.
    I went MTBing instead, got absolutely caked in mud and soaked... Nerf war would have been funner
    Chaos-Blades
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:47 pm

yeah, epic nerf war today.

As per tradition

Gained- Dirty, wet shoes and pants.

And I found this
    Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Sdc10910
    If it's yours, let me know. Otherwise, I'll bring it to glenunga next saturday.

Lost - maybe a few darts

Thanks to Gooni for suggesting it and thanks for everyone who turned up. And thanks to those who helped with the dart sweep.

Also, a good debut for my crossbow.
    Chaos-Blades
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Separate double-post

Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Sdc10911
    Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Sdc10912
    Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Sdc10913

No comic yet. Deal with it.
    gooni
    gooni

Post  gooni Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Nice, I like this one better

Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Sdc10910

Gooni.
    Luke
    Luke

Post  Luke Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Gooni you mean

Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* 180px_Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio_Justine_has_officially_crossed_the_line_Dimebag_is_turning_in_his_grave_s256x192_144468_580_Sunday_video_RE_2012_Volkswagen_Beetle-s256x192-159478
    Chaos-Blades
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:28 am

More pics,
    Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Sdc10914
    Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Sdc10915
    Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Sdc10916
    Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Sdc10917
    EDIT:
    Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Sdc10918
    Adelaide ,Shepherds hill War, Sun 10th july *Pictures Added* Sdc10919

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:50 am