Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+4
littlebro05
makeitgo
Silent Scope
monk1junk1
8 posters

New To OZ Nerf

monk1junk1
    monk1junk1

New To OZ Nerf Empty New To OZ Nerf

Post  monk1junk1 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 am

Hey guys! I've already posted around the forums a bit but i have been directed to this forum for an official 'hello'. I have owned Nerf guns for a while now but i have never really been able to participate in an all - out nerf war. I would really like to have a go at one but by the way it seems the nerf war community in Brissy is dyeing off. Thankfully some people are fighting to rejuvinate it and I really hope my contribution can help bring it back.

I enjoy modding guns but i don't think i have the nerve to mod my Raider, or the need to mod my vulcan as it is mainly for fun. aside from nerf i also attend Swimming squad every morning at 5 am all year round. it's intense, but it pays off, 6-pack here i come :D. along with swimming, i am also a champion Javelin thrower. Javelin is very fun and provides a thrill, my best friend who is also my training partner helps me to push my limits as he is always close behind, if not infront of me in distance.

Because i swim a lot and throw javelins a lot, i must regularly attend the gym for strength conditioning. things were not always this way... in grade six i was that pasty white kid whit little friends and no core strength or co-ordination. gawd i'm glad i changed. At school i act pretty normal and get good grades but whenever people come over, they hardly ever guess i'm an awesome gamer (xbox rules BTW) i paint models (40k, i have no interest in the game but i love the models) or i play nerf (which i might add is incredibly fun :D).

Anyway, that's about it. oh, i also get a good income so i'm able to keep up to date with all the latest products which is always good. one more thing i might add, i don't get my money for nothin'. i have to work HARD for it. i don't mean stuff like cleaning dishes and picking up dog poo, i'm expected to do that. i have to have a real job. anyway, if you made it to the end of the post - Congratulations!

Last edited by monk1junk1 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

New To OZ Nerf Empty Re: New To OZ Nerf

Post  Silent Scope Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 am

Fair enough mate.

But your post is an eyesore. Can you edit your post with paragraphs please? It really is very difficult to read your post.
    makeitgo
    makeitgo

Post  makeitgo Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:43 pm

monk1junk1 wrote:
    Anyway, that's about it. oh, i also get a good income so i'm able to keep up to date with all the latest products which is always good. one more thing i might add, i don't get my money for nothin'. i have to work HARD for it. i don't mean stuff like cleaning dishes and picking up dog poo, i'm expected to do that. i have to have a real job. anyway, if you made it to the end of the post - Congratulations!

According to your profile, you're only 13 years old. What kind of 'real' job could you have?
    monk1junk1
    monk1junk1

Post  monk1junk1 Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:10 pm

makeitgo wrote:
    monk1junk1 wrote:

According to your profile, you're only 13 years old. What kind of 'real' job could you have?

When I said real job, I meant I have a proper job, not just doing the dishes and mowing the lawn. Some kids in my class don't do anything at all and still get a pretty hefty allowance. I am a sort of a mini-me for my dad at my his Vet surgery; I answer the phone, clean cages, look after animals, clean, sterilize, pack up then sterilize again surgery equipment, get stuff out for procedures. Stuff like that. Oh, and if you're thinking that because I'm 13 I shouldn't have a job (the proper age is 14 and some fraction) you are allowed to have a job before then with signed permission from your parents.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:26 pm

That and if your father's a vet, it's also family owned haha.
    lefty
    lefty

Post  lefty Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Welcome to Oznerf. Look forward to seeing you at a war soon.
    bulletproofvest
    bulletproofvest

Post  bulletproofvest Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 am

monk1junk1 wrote:
    makeitgo wrote:
    monk1junk1 wrote:

When I said real job, I meant I have a proper job, not just doing the dishes and mowing the lawn. Some kids in my class don't do anything at all and still get a pretty hefty allowance. I am a sort of a mini-me for my dad at my his Vet surgery; I answer the phone, clean cages, look after animals, clean, sterilize, pack up then sterilize again surgery equipment, get stuff out for procedures. Stuff like that. Oh, and if you're thinking that because I'm 13 I shouldn't have a job (the proper age is 14 and some fraction) you are allowed to have a job before then with signed permission from your parents.

He's just exited about his first job.
    Anyway welcommen to Oznerf
    redcricket077
    redcricket077

Post  redcricket077 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:37 am

Welcome aboard! Have a nice time here.
    pez7
    pez7

Post  pez7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:05 am

Welcome to Oznerf

Hope you learn some new stuff and have a good time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 am