* Date: Sunday, August 21st
* Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm (or whereabouts)
* Location: Wattle Park in Surrey Hills
* Street: 1012 Riversdale Rd, turn into Monsbourgh Dr and meet up in the topmost carpark near where the function centre/tram playground is located
What to Bring:
* appropriate blasters and equipment (primaries, secondaries, shields etc.)
* darts (suggested amount is 100+) and other munitions (eg. grenades)
* money for trading and buying food/drink
* safety eyewear - PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN!!!
* appropriate clothing
Game Modes (including but not limited to):
- Pistol Wars
- Bomb the Base
- Defend the Fortress
Also if you have any ideas you want to try out put up a post and I will consider them
- No realistic looking blasters are to be used. You can bring them along to show them off, but leave them in the car when we're playing.
- Seriously no cheating, If the ref calls a hit just accept you were hit and go and respawn. Arguing the point with the ref will cost you an extra life.
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MARK YOUR CLIPS, BLASTERS AND DARTS and anything that is yours in general if you expect to get it back at the end of the day. Any unmarked stock darts found at the end of the day will be kept by me.
- No bullying (you know who you are). Seriously, tolerance is really low for that. Any bullying (name calling etc) will result in you being banned from my wars, I'm too old to deal with your childish schoolyard crap.
- Dart sweep is mandatory for all players, anyone found just standing around and not helping out will be banned from all Melbourne wars (the other organisers support this rule, so watch out).
There is a fish and chip shop about 5 mins walk from the location, otherwise BYO lunch. Any questions, you know what to do.
Last edited by Alpha_Chick on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Date change again, please note)