Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+23
enSparqe
False
night stalker
melbnerf619
Unknown
LostBoy
Brunius
lefty
Sadavi5
bulletproofvest
clunk07
Nooft1187
Luke
redcricket077
Photo Ninja
EMEUTIER
KingCam
Swatsonia
oznerfnerd
-mirsho
littlebro05
Akimbo Assassin
Johnson Arms
27 posters

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms

Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:00 am

Akimbo Assassin wrote:Pro work again.

I also fancy your skull. How did you get the dark stain onto the crevices of the skull surface? Did you use any other skull to model this paint job? Hope you didn't use your own skull.

It's magic! Hey, a guy's gotta have a few tricks, right? hehe. Glad you liked em and I just did the skull in a way I thought I'd like it..just in case I get stuck with it..is there a market for bronze skulls?

[quote="night stalker"]I love your paint jobs, I WISH I CAN DO THAT GOOD (WELL I CAN BUT IM TO LAZY).

Thanks, I hope you'll post some of your stuff!

clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 Empty Re: Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms

Post  clunk07 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:05 am

[quote="Johnson Arms"]
    Akimbo Assassin wrote:Pro work again.

I also fancy your skull. How did you get the dark stain onto the crevices of the skull surface? Did you use any other skull to model this paint job? Hope you didn't use your own skull.

It's magic! Hey, a guy's gotta have a few tricks, right? hehe. Glad you liked em and I just did the skull in a way I thought I'd like it..just in case I get stuck with it..is there a market for bronze skulls?

night stalker wrote:I love your paint jobs, I WISH I CAN DO THAT GOOD (WELL I CAN BUT IM TO LAZY).

Thanks, I hope you'll post some of your stuff!

I actually have a skull here that I would love to paint, but unfortunately, I can't find a duplicate. I'd really hate to stuff it up, which is definitely on the cards... haha

Nice work once again.

Cheers,

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 Cwc_lo10

Clunk Weapons Co. Blaster-smith Services:
    Commissions offered on Stampede, LongShot, Spectre, LED Maverick.

CWC Blaster-smith Services
    CWC Custom Paint
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:39 am

Hi guys, here's a bit of stuff I've been working this week. Sorry, I've had to back off being on the computer to meet some hard deadlines. Thanks for checking them out

Lots of nerf scouts in the works..some of these you'll see are not quite finished

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7379

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7381

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7409

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7407

Longshot sniper rifle (awaiting bipod stock for an actual rifle) Scope was a stand in..a bit more detailing and it's all done

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7411

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7412

Spectre - Simple Dieselpunk look for a book trailer (becoming more popular I guess)

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7393

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7391

Almost done messing with this one

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7403

Alternate Mass Effect themed Vigilon

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7406

and to roud it off, another Lanard X8 in a brass and steel color combo

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7387

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7388

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7389

False
    False

Post  False Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:25 pm

I love the look of the first Scout and the LS, very nice!
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:10 am

I'm going to have to say though... I think like GirlyGamer's cosmetic mods than yours at the moment. Sure yours look bad ass, but you know it gets to the point where they all look the same, it's not a good thing. I'm sure you can be more creative than that!
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:02 am

littlebro05 wrote:I'm going to have to say though... I think like GirlyGamer's cosmetic mods than yours at the moment. Sure yours look bad ass, but you know it gets to the point where they all look the same, it's not a good thing. I'm sure you can be more creative than that!

I appreciate the opinion and I know what you mean. I do a lot of guns and a lot are requested in certain styles. I wish they could all be 100% unique. I had to decide as to whether to post only a couple really unique guns or post new stuff that I'm proud of. I decided to go with letting the people reading the thread decide if it's worth their time. That's worked for the past year without any complaints. (I don't consider what you said as a complaint).

Not to drag her back into the discussion, but Angela is super creative and has a lot of artistic talent. I count her a a friend and I hope she makes a ton of cool stuff in the future because I love to see it. She has also shown me the value of using decals and I appreciate that.

Thanks again for the comment and I hope I'll get a chance to make something to impress you sooner than later.
    Akimbo Assassin
    Akimbo Assassin

Post  Akimbo Assassin Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:29 am

I like both you and GirlyGamer's work. Yours more milsim paint job while hers more colourful and decal work. Both are different but professional looking at the same time. Mine is amateurish and pale in comparison.

Like you said, you have to do those jobs as according to what have been requested in the commissions. So it is more important your jobs satisfy and impress your clients. Littlebro is not paying you money for you to impress him.
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:39 am

Akimbo Assassin wrote:I like both you and GirlyGamer's work. Yours more milsim paint job while hers more colourful and decal work. Both are different but professional looking at the same time. Mine is amateurish and pale in comparison.

Like you said, you have to do those jobs as according to what have been requested in the commissions. So it is more important your jobs satisfy and impress your clients. Littlebro is not paying you money for you to impress him.

I appreciate that and I know where you're coming from with your statement. I will say that he did take the time to post what he thought and that, to me, shows an interest in seeing someone become better. Buyers are a small percentage of the people looking, so I do care what they think (to an extent of course). I love a challenge and this might just make me work that much harder and that's a good thing
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Just about finished on some guns, here's a few I got photos of last night!

Steampunk styles..
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7404

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7417

Alien gun, kinda has a Needler look to it
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7414-1

Two of the three Mass Effect themed guns I'm doing for a photo
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7420

Mass Effect Alternate PJ
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7412-1

Small film prop, didn't require the logos being removed...
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7411-1

I have some bigger stuff on the way, these were some that I worked on in the free time between painting. Thanks for checking them out and let me know if you have anything you're needing for Halloween
    enSparqe
    enSparqe

Post  enSparqe Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:43 am

Congratulations re: the Kotaku mention
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:09 pm

enSparqe wrote:Congratulations re: the Kotaku mention

Thank you very much. That was a cool day, let me tell ya.
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:27 am

Ok finally some more photos to share. As usual, time had to be spent working and not getting to play around on the computer last week. Here's a mixture of WIPs and also finished guns. The crappier photos are from the phone. I cannot wait to get the new 4S for the better camera alone

Long-barrel sniper rifle
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7459

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7453

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7457

A couple props for a friend's little film project. No real closeups planned so I left the logos on there. Hey, I did the work for free!
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7462

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7463

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7464

Mini steampunk styled blaster
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7450

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3585

Green Hornet Gas Gun inspired colors on this X6
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3616

and some assorted photos

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3583

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3598

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3518

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3607

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3610
    cray-
    cray-

Post  cray- Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Hey mate, love your work, inspiring stuff. Just wondering exactly what that black primer you're using is? No doubt it'll be impossible to get in Aus, but worth a shot.
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:48 pm

cray- wrote:Hey mate, love your work, inspiring stuff. Just wondering exactly what that black primer you're using is? No doubt it'll be impossible to get in Aus, but worth a shot.

Thanks Cray! Just the standard stuff will do. Krylon or Rustolium is my choice, but other "house" brands should work just as good. Just do a few coats and plenty of time between them. Are they strict about paint there, or just not the same brands?
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:41 am

Johnson Arms wrote:
    cray- wrote:Hey mate, love your work, inspiring stuff. Just wondering exactly what that black primer you're using is? No doubt it'll be impossible to get in Aus, but worth a shot.

Thanks Cray! Just the standard stuff will do. Krylon or Rustolium is my choice, but other "house" brands should work just as good. Just do a few coats and plenty of time between them. Are they strict about paint there, or just not the same brands?

Just the brands mate. Occasionally I come across Krylon, but rarely the fusion line. I've found a few supplier's of Rustoleum, but can be a bit expensive.

Cheers,

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CWC Custom Paint
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:14 am

clunk07 wrote:
    Johnson Arms wrote:

Just the brands mate. Occasionally I come across Krylon, but rarely the fusion line. I've found a few supplier's of Rustoleum, but can be a bit expensive.

Cheers,

Ah, I just wondered, some major stores here in the US don't even carry paint because of the liability or whatever nonsense.. Sounds like you're using good stuff, I wish ya success
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:22 am

Yeh, we still have to be 18 y.o. to purchase spray paint from most outlets.

Personally, I use Australia Export paint. $2.50 a can, good coverage, limited colours though.

I did have a supplier of discount Rustoleum Painter's Touch primer, but unfortunately, that source has dried up. If it wasn't so expensive, I'd use it all the time.

Cheers,

CWC Custom Paint
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:37 am

clunk07 wrote:Yeh, we still have to be 18 y.o. to purchase spray paint from most outlets.

Personally, I use Australia Export paint. $2.50 a can, good coverage, limited colours though.

I did have a supplier of discount Rustoleum Painter's Touch primer, but unfortunately, that source has dried up. If it wasn't so expensive, I'd use it all the time.

Cheers,

I feel your pain, for sure I hope that changes for you guys, I really enjoy seeing the painjobs.

Ok, here's the newest variation on the N7 Stampede. Changed it up a little to be unique for the charity auction it's going to be a part of. Hope you guys like it and please check out the site if you get a chance, it's a very good cause!

http://masseffect.g33kwatch.com/raffle-prizes/auctions/

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7475

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7471

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7476

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7478

cray-
    cray-

Post  cray- Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Johnson Arms wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I guess "standard stuff" might not be the same for you as it is for us. As far as restriction go, you need to be 18+ to buy spray packs because of all the punk ass kids who can't help but scrawl their douchebag names on everyone else's shtuff. So most shops keep it all under lock & key, the same kids love to shoplift. Anyway, not a problem for me, I'm plenty old. =]

Getting the same brands is the issue, and specialty stuff. I believe most common cheap stuff is Enamel, I could be wrong, I haven't gone to investigate yet, was hanging for your reply so I don't waste too much money testing things & ruining blasters.

In a pic above I can see Rustoleum Fabric & Vinyl, is that what you're using a black primer? This stuff: http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=370 Seems a bit strange, but if it works then why not? The Technical Data Sheet says that it's Resin Type is Vinyl/Acrylic, I guess that vinyl makes it a bit softer, conformable & less prone to cracking, sound plausible?

I found this Rustoleum Plastic Primer, but it only comes in white so that can't be it. http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=379

They also have some plastic specific colors but not many options so I doubt you're using them. http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=373

So is it Enamels or Acrylics for the colored top coats? Feel free to snap a few shots of your cans if that's easier & we can figure out the rest. Sorry to be a bother, it just seems that whatever you're doing you've got it sussed, so why re-invent the wheel eh?
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Cray,

You should check out this thread for some fairly detailed testing on different paint types/brands available in Oz.

http://www.oznerf.com/t2810-paint-brands-on-nerf-guns?highlight=paint+brands

If you're looking to buy acrylic rattle cans, try here:

http://www.thebutchershop.com.au/store_info/

I've purchased from them before, but living in Qld, the postage is a killer for dangerous goods. They have an online store, but shops in Northbridge and Fremantle, which would be a bonus for yourself.

On-topic - nice work as always JohnsonArms!!

Cheers,

CWC Custom Paint
    cray-
    cray-

Post  cray- Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:19 pm

clunk07 wrote:Cray,

You should check out this thread for some fairly detailed testing on different paint types/brands available in Oz.

Thanks, I've read through that thread but there seems to be lots of confusing information. Like, waiting weeks for paint to dry? Sounds like using the wrong stuff for the job, surely?

Sorry to take things off topic a bit, but I figured the intro has been well & truly covered and it made sense to keep specific Q's for Mr JohnsonArms in one place, hope that's OK with everyone.
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:40 pm

cray- wrote:
    clunk07 wrote:Cray,

Thanks, I've read through that thread but there seems to be lots of confusing information. Like, waiting weeks for paint to dry? Sounds like using the wrong stuff for the job, surely?

Sorry to take things off topic a bit, but I figured the intro has been well & truly covered and it made sense to keep specific Q's for Mr JohnsonArms in one place, hope that's OK with everyone.

Might have been the wording! The entire process takes about 2 weeks to complete, but that's about 4-5 coats of paint and sealer as well as all the brush painting I do. Two weeks would be a but much

Sorry for any delays in responding, I've been really swamped with projects so email and web site posting has had to be put off a bit. Lots of cool stuff coming though!

Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Hey Folks!

I've been staying really busy here lately so I apologize for the slowdown in photos One of my current projects is a nerf custom using parts from a bunch of guns. I was inspired by another person's gun on RPF as well as the TV show Tera Nova. They made some really cool guns from mostly nerf parts as I'm sure most of you will know by now

I also finished up on a steampunk barrelbreak and a Gears of War themed Lasertag LTX pistol. I think they came out pretty successful, hope you enjoy. I'll also add some randon photos of the other stuff I've been busy with

The Beast Rifle

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7534
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7533

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7527

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7530

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7529

more stuff!

Pinpoint site - best scope evar.

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3690

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3699

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3696

New branding iron arrived! Got the temperature set correctly

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3703

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3701

Resin solid cast kit - Mal's Pistol from Firefly

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3696

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7517-1

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7503-1

littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:35 pm

That Beast Rifle looks VERY COOL. It would make a great movie prop for sci-fi OR war movie type scenarios. Great work. Keep it up man.
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:58 am

littlebro05 wrote:That Beast Rifle looks VERY COOL. It would make a great movie prop for sci-fi OR war movie type scenarios. Great work. Keep it up man.

Thank you! Someone claimed it and dictated the color scheme as an arctic style. I added the first coat of white and then I'll move on to the other colors once it's dry

More photos from the past few days. Hope you all are doing well

All done on the LTX
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7545
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7548
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3747

Cerberus Logo on a white Stampede
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7543

Progress on the Mass Effect resin kit - This was a monster for me to clean up, but it's ok except for the slight body bend
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 8e4a2486

First color is on the LongDeploy
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7542

Another Recon/Longstrike combo
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7541

and sometimes thing break in shipping..before and after. I think a few large air bubbles were to blame for the damage
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3744
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3746
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 am

Here's a mixup of some new stuff I'm working on, I've been neglecting the photo editing part of all this, but I should be able to take a breath after I ship the last few weeks worth of stuff, haha

Nerf Element WIP, looking a little Terra Nova I 'spose
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3797
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3802

A few scouts with some carbon fiber testing on the black one. First try with the vinyl
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3742-1
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3804
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3806

more firefly orders
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3796
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3729

50's deco themed Tommy20 for a fallout look when it's done
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3799

and what's finally done, but took forever. They look pretty cool now that they're all complete and lined up on the rack. I like to pretend I'm in the armory of the Normandy..before it blew up
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3798

First stages of a longstrike recon mashup - trying for a steampunk look
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3754
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3803

and things to start sanding for next week..
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3791
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3793
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3792

http://johnsonarms.wordpress.com
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Some photos of the current projects

Final Photos on the Green Hornet themed X6
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7622
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7624

A better photo of this one:
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7633

A few detail shots on the Stampedes
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7652
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7645
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7669

and here's a few extras I'm doing up, the praxis is non-functioning, but it will have LED lighting - I'm thinking blue will be the final interior color or possibly a few different colors

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3880
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7678

lighting mock-up
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3885
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3886

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7680

another one of Mal's pistols is almost done
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7686
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7685
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_7684
    melchiah
    melchiah

Post  melchiah Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:15 am

Having just read through the entire thread, I must say you work is absolutely amazing!
    I thoroughly enjoy seeing those N7 mass effect inspired stampedes, those are my favourite
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:41 am

melchiah wrote:Having just read through the entire thread, I must say you work is absolutely amazing!
    I thoroughly enjoy seeing those N7 mass effect inspired stampedes, those are my favourite

Thanks for taking the time to read through all that I hope you'll like the lastest gray and red versions. I added some new elements to them because I had the time to do so, finally

Here's a few photos from the past few days. My kidney stone is still being a problem so I've been unable to do as much as I'm use to. I hope to have that fixed soon

Steampunk Longstrike
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_4012
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_4011
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_4013

Firefly Resin cast prop WIP
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_4010

Jayne's Lemat getting close to finished
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3995
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3996
    A shot with the metal Denix and some midly painted grips
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3997

Rust practice in progress
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_3989

Thanks!
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:38 am

Hey guys, sorry to be gone for a bit, but I figured I was posting to too many places and they were just becoming redundant. Definitely not the point

All that aside, I did want to share some recent stuff that I thought some of the newer users may not have seen. Hope you guys approve!

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 JohnsonArms

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_8413

my son graced my first Tshirt
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 Ea7e6f40

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_8537

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_8540copy

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_8428

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_8467

resin cast replica - no moving parts
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_8481

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 81f9498d

typical shop conditions
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 Ae843673
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 Bbb6715f
    Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 Efc441c4

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 Ceed47d3

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_8204

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 Ff82fcc0

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 13a1455c

Custom NERF Guns and Props - Johnson Arms - Page 3 IMG_8027

thats most of the recent projects, but feel free to check out my blog for some progress photos and stuff. Thanks for checking it out guys

http://johnsonarms.wordpress.com

ShadowSniper
    ShadowSniper

Post  ShadowSniper Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:43 am

Oh my goodness! How on Earth do you make something so beautiful?! *Ruins laptop from salivation*
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Really liking the Rayven's mate!!

And I thought you said that your paint area wasn't organised!!

Cheers,

CWC Custom Paint
    camo1010
    camo1010

Post  camo1010 Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Excuse me while I tell my misses that there's a new love in my life...

I might go and change pants too...
    Johnson Arms
    Johnson Arms

Post  Johnson Arms Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 am

ShadowSniper wrote:Oh my goodness! How on Earth do you make something so beautiful?! *Ruins laptop from salivation*

clunk07 wrote:Really liking the Rayven's mate!!

And I thought you said that your paint area wasn't organised!!

Cheers,

camo1010 wrote:Excuse me while I tell my misses that there's a new love in my life...

I might go and change pants too...

Thanks guys, I'm really glad you guys approve. I'll make sure to get some photos up more often for ya..and there are a lot more photos to come

camo1010
    camo1010

Post  camo1010 Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:51 am

Keep them coming!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:42 am