Comparison with an 18-rd Stampede Clip:
* Well manufactured
* Nice high-vis orange/copper
* Metal Construction
* 12-rd capacity
* $40 AUD approx, plus p&h costs
* Accepts Streamline's, Heavy sili's, blue foam, pink foam, 6g snap cap's
* Limited success with Brass-breeched LongShot. To be honest, I tried it once at the end of the testing, and wasn't overly keen on the amount of pressure required to get the clip to connect to the breech. Had a few darts get jammed, which doesn't happen with standard Nerf clips.
* Limited success in a stock Alpha Trooper. The clip doesn't seem to be very secure when the breech is opened. Any slight bump, and the clip falls out. When the breech is closed however, the clip is very secure.
* Limited success in 3 x modified Stampede's (AR, spring, voltage increase etc). In 1 blaster, the clip worked exactly like a standard Nerf clip. But, in the other 2, it was rather difficult to feed the clip in to the magazine well. Once it was in the well though, it functioned normally, and was very secure.
* When tested in a stock LongStrike, modified Longstrike (AR and spring), stock Raider, modified Raider (AR and spring), the clip functioned exactly the same as a standard Nerf clip, very secure etc.
Apart from the BBLS, I've experienced no issues with dart feed jams etc. Although, the dart riser spring seems to be significantly weaker than standard Nerf clip. But, it doesn't appear to affect performance.
My personal opinion - a bit expensive for what it is. Yes, it's manufactured superbly, and is finished rather well. It will definitely take a bit of rough play, which is obviously the major benefit. But you could buy 3-4 Stampede clips/AT drums for a similar price.
The compatibility issues with various blaster's is a bit of a downfall too. For the coin involved, I wouldn't recommend using it with a BBLS, and home-made pvc/conduit/petg breeches may also have problems.
I'm interested to see if anyone else has similar issues with the clip security in various blaster's. The fact that the clip doesn't secure properly in stock/modified AT's, yet works fine in Raider/Longstrike's is rather intriguing.