Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

SA Stradbroke Primary School - VENUE AND DATE CHANGE - OCT 2ND - GLENUNGA

FaytZero
    FaytZero

SA Stradbroke Primary School - VENUE AND DATE CHANGE - OCT 2ND - GLENUNGA Empty SA Stradbroke Primary School - VENUE AND DATE CHANGE - OCT 2ND - GLENUNGA

Post  FaytZero Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 am

Ok so some of you may or may not have seen the proposed Standard Issue Modular Cover that Swatsonia and Myself have developed. Not only it is dam usefule it looks nice as to help with out public image. Link Below

Modular Cover System

What I'm proposing is a Fundraising event to help cover the cost of the cover that we ALL use at wars (or will use). Basicly just a normal nerf day at Stradbroke but with a $5 entry fee. Its really nothing compared to our daily spending and what we all spend on nerf.

For those more generous we would greatly appreciate a $10 donation towards cover, this is completely optional.

We are looking at Oct 1st (Saturday) at Stradbroke. Bring your useual gear for RPGN/FFP/TDM and also please post if your going to come. It helps both Chad and myself organise these events.

As per below - Location: Glenunga High School
    Date and Time: 1pm Sunday October 2nd 2011

Format:FFP

We're going back to Glenunga(finally) for some much needed FFP. For those who don't know the rules, you can look them up quite easily. There will be a slight change though, and that is there will be no long range air guns allowed at all. Too many corners and walls make them unsafe so please do not bring sharpshooter appropriate primaries as you won't be using them at all on the day.

Last edited by FaytZero on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

SA Stradbroke Primary School - VENUE AND DATE CHANGE - OCT 2ND - GLENUNGA Empty Re: SA Stradbroke Primary School - VENUE AND DATE CHANGE - OCT 2ND - GLENUNGA

Post  littlebro05 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:41 am

Great idea. I was thinking about investing in them myself, but figured it would be more cost effective to just hammer it to the ground. You probably saw in some videos that some of them fell over anyway XD.
    allant
    allant

SA Stradbroke Primary School - VENUE AND DATE CHANGE - OCT 2ND - GLENUNGA Empty Re: SA Stradbroke Primary School - VENUE AND DATE CHANGE - OCT 2ND - GLENUNGA

Post  allant Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:53 am

helen and allan will be going on the 1st of oct see you there
    FaytZero
    FaytZero

Post  FaytZero Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 am

Hey, we had a few things fall through so were changing the above event to the below event.

It will no lonfger be a fund raiser just a normal nerf war as we are still deciding what were doing about cover.

Date and Time: 1pm Sunday October 2nd 2011

Format:FFP

We're going back to Glenunga(finally) for some much needed FFP. For those who don't know the rules, you can look them up quite easily. There will be a slight change though, and that is there will be no long range air guns allowed at all. Too many corners and walls make them unsafe so please do not bring sharpshooter appropriate primaries as you won't be using them at all on the day.
    Calico
    Calico

Post  Calico Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:30 pm

I would have come to this if i wasnt in another town on the day!! I will seriously try to catch the next one tho.
    allant
    allant

SA Stradbroke Primary School - VENUE AND DATE CHANGE - OCT 2ND - GLENUNGA Empty ok

Post  allant Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:42 pm

can you let me no when the next one is on when you no
    Joey
    Joey

Post  Joey Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:30 pm

allant wrote:can you let me no when the next one is on when you no

Please use proper spelling in your posts. no != know

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 pm