Bill Moore Park (Toorak Road, Salisbury, Queensland)
Dart Hire (compulsory)
Provided by littlebro05 - $10 per person.
- Darts will include, weighted snap cap darts and silicone tips.
Dart Blaster Hire (optional)
Provided by littlebro05: $5 per person
If you feel that your blaster is too weak, our mate lefty can supply you a blaster for $5 each. These blasters will be RSCB'd BBUMBs.
Dart Purchase (optional)
It is available after the war, you will get a mixture of silicone and snap cap darts. It will cost you $10 extra per person to get 100 darts. Then if you want more darts (per person) it will cost you $20 per 100 darts. If you have a friend, it will be better to split the cost if you want 200.
General Warring Rules and Etiquette
1. If you are hit by a dart in ANY part of the body, you are OUT (Hit)
2. If your gun is hit, you are OUT (Gun Hit)
3. If you hit someone and they continue to play, call them out.
4. Don't cheat in general, it's a game of tag.
5. Don't argue with the person who calls a hit on you.
6. Report to one of the organisers about a possible cheater and we will monitor them to see if they continue to do so.
7. Minimum engagement range = 2-3metres | For Air Blasters it’s 8metres
(NOTE: If the person charges YOU, you are able to shoot them at a close engagement range. However, if you charge at them - you will be given a warning)
8. Range Limit of 150ft (50’ish metres) -
9. EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY (You will most definitely need it in this war as the darts are flying at a higher velocity than HvZ blasters)
10. Melee weapons are allowed IF it is made from very soft foam. If you are to meet or sneak on a player and you have no weapon, just place your hand on there should to say I’ve got you. This is to avoid close shooting encounters from high end blasters
11. You are NOT allowed to pick up darts when you are dead or ‘tagged’. You can pick up darts when you are alive.
12. In case of a situation where both players have shot each other near or at the same time – this is a double kill. Both players must return to the safe zone / or respawn point.
13. When you are shot – you are NOT allowed to communicate with other players. Dead people can’t talk.
14. If children or anybody walks across the field, please halt your fire and screamout 'STOP' and continue the chain to yelling until the kids or other people are off to the field.
1. Team Deathmatch (Shoot the shit out each other) - A warm up game designed to get your trigger happy fingers going and your sights up to aim)
2. Capture the Flag
4. Suicide Bomber NEW GAME TYPE - One person is designated the suicide bomber. He can respawn countless times, however his team mates are going to support him without any respawns. Reverse Capture the Flag.
5. Defend the King NEW GAME TYPE - A two way VIP game in which you MUST kill their king and protect yours!
6. Time Crisis / Ghost Squad NEW GAME TYPE - Group up with teams of two or four and take on the world!
7. Pistol Round combined with CTF / Retrieve and Retain / Defend the King - MAKE SURE YOU BRING SINGLE SHOT PISTOL SIZED BLASTERS
- ALL Air Blasters MUST BE RSCB'd, Hopper'd, Inline Clipped OR Shotgun Shelled in order to be able to use. Unplugged (Meaning the OPV has not been blocked)blasters are allowed to be singled, and is highly recommended if you load more than one dart in the barrel to 'shotgun load' it, this is just for pure safety. These air blasters are limited to Big Blasts, Berserkers, Titans OR any air blaster that has a tank expansion. Other blasters are allowed to be n-strike clipped fed or singled, however if it does get out of hand, we will enforce more limitations on singled / n-strike clip fed.
- Any Blaster that can shoot 50metres flat
PISTOL SIZED BLASTERS INCLUDE:
1. Wipeout Pistol
8. X-Shot Pistol
9. Tek One
10. Recon WITHOUT Stock or Barrel attachment (even though those bits are useless anyway - just trying to run with the hand gun only theme)
11. Scout IX-3
12. Speedload 6
13. Dart Tag Gun (Hyperfire)
14. Element EX-6
15. Dart Tag Sharpshot
16. Tech Target Pistol
- If in between game breaks and you are you 'popping of shots', ONLY shoot within the field as we do not want accidents happening by accidentally shooting a non player.
- If you arrive early, please help set up. Bring a mallet. I will print out the format of where the stakes should be hammered,
- At the end of the day, stay AT LEAST until all the darts have been sweeped off the field and all the tarps have been taken down. I will give instructions at the end of the day.
- EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY, IF YOU GOT NONE - YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE
- If this is your first time attending a war, please bring a blaster (and a spare one) that has AT LEAST the AR removal, these darts will not fire effectively if you have not at least done that modification. Use google, if you need help.
A list of attendees. If you are willing or might be participating in this war, REPLY to this thread stating the following. Age, any extra friends who are coming and Arsenal of EACH player. Arsenals included modifications on the blaster. Our age limit here is 11YO.
Facebook Attendees =
Maybe Attendees =
Maybe attendees suck, get your ass attended!
Additional Sales for Food
heist - Soft Drink Cans for $1.50 EACH, $1 Water
lefty - BBQ Sausage Sizzle for $2EACH - Available Lunch Time
Salisbury wars use STINGER DARTS and HIGH POWERED BLASTERS. IF you are attending, please bear in mind that you may be left welts and bruises, some which maybe from accidental headshots. Here are a few pictures of some damage.
So I highly recommend face and neck protection if you are attending this war. I will be providing these masks for $6 each. Or you can alternatively purchase these from http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Airsoft-Paintball-BB-Gun-Full-Face-Goggle-Protect-Mask-/300597731002?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item45fd055eba
Facebook Details will be up tonight for those who are from Brisbane Nerf Group.
Last edited by littlebro05 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total