- 30th October.
- 10:30 to 4.00-ish
- Wattle Park in Surrey Hills
- 1012 Riversdale Rd, turn into Monsbourgh Dr and meet up in the topmost carpark near where the function center/tram playground is located
What to bring:
- Appropriate blasters and equipment (Primaries, secondaries, shields etc.) (NO AIRGUNS WITH A PLUGGED OPV!)
- Darts (Suggested amount is 100+) and other munitions (eg. grenades)
- Money for trading and buying food/drink
- Safety eyewear - PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN! If you're lucky there might be a few spare.
- Appropriate clothing
- Pistol War
- Bomb the Base (Depends if there is too many kids around the area.)
- Defend the Fortress (Read above.)
- No realistic looking blasters are to be used. You can bring them along to show them off, but leave them in the car when we're playing.
- Seriously no cheating, If the ref calls a hit just accept you were hit and go and respawn. Arguing the point with the ref will cost you an extra life.
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MARK YOUR CLIPS, BLASTERS AND DARTS and anything that is yours in general if you expect to get it back at the end of the day. Any unmarked stock darts found at the end of the day will be kept by me.
- No bullying (you know who you are). Seriously, tolerance is really low for that. Any bullying (name calling etc) will result in you being banned from my wars, I'm too old to deal with your childish schoolyard troubles.
- Dart sweep is mandatory for all players, anyone found just standing around and not helping out will be banned from all Melbourne wars (the other organisers support this rule, so watch out).
There is a fish and chip shop about 5 mins walk from the location, otherwise BYO lunch. Any questions, you know what to do.
See you all there.