Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


+2
Unknown
FisherSaints
6 posters

    I'm new

    FisherSaints
    FisherSaints


    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-12-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Melbourne

    I'm new Empty I'm new

    Post  FisherSaints Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:01 am

    Name: Thomas
    Guns: Recon, Raider, Maverick, Tek 6
    Age: 12
    Location: South-East Melbourne

    Any wars in my region, tell me please
    Unknown
    Unknown


    Posts : 997
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Age : 23
    Location : North Brisbane

    I'm new Empty Re: I'm new

    Post  Unknown Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:06 am

    Welcome to Oznerf Fisher.

    This is actually the third time you've posted this, I'm sure an admin or moderator can fix that up though. (Sometimes that just happens)

    There are plenty of wars in the Melbourne area, you can find them listed under "Nerf wars" on the home page.

    Enjoy your stay.
    KingCam
    KingCam


    Posts : 832
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 35
    Location : Lilydale,Melbourne,Victoria

    I'm new Empty Re: I'm new

    Post  KingCam Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 am

    Hi FisherSaints.

    If your after information on nerf war in Melbourne you can find more information here on our new Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/melbournenerfgroup

    Melbourne nerf crew now only listing nerf war on Australian nerf forums.

    Just google Australian nerf to find Australian nerf forums.

    Thanks from Cameron.
    TooBz
    TooBz


    Posts : 474
    Join date : 2010-04-28
    Age : 23
    Location : Burwood East Melbourne Victoria

    I'm new Empty Re: I'm new

    Post  TooBz Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:36 am

    FisherSaints wrote:Name: Thomas
    Guns: Recon, Raider, Maverick, Tek 6
    Age: 12
    Location: South-East Melbourne

    Any wars in my region, tell me please
    Hey, what suburb? I do seem to live in the South-East suburbs of Melb.
    Unknown
    Unknown


    Posts : 997
    Join date : 2010-07-07
    Age : 23
    Location : North Brisbane

    I'm new Empty Re: I'm new

    Post  Unknown Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:39 am

    KingCam wrote:Just google Australian nerf to find Australian nerf forums.

    I thought this was an Australian Nerf forum?
    KingCam
    KingCam


    Posts : 832
    Join date : 2010-03-24
    Age : 35
    Location : Lilydale,Melbourne,Victoria

    I'm new Empty Re: I'm new

    Post  KingCam Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:48 am

    Unknown wrote:
    KingCam wrote:Just google Australian nerf to find Australian nerf forums.

    I thought this was an Australian Nerf forum?

    No this is the Oz nerf forum not Australian nerf forum.
    LostBoy
    LostBoy


    Posts : 546
    Join date : 2010-06-28
    Age : 23
    Location : Melbourne. Victoria

    I'm new Empty Re: I'm new

    Post  LostBoy Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:00 am

    KingCam wrote:
    Unknown wrote:
    KingCam wrote:Just google Australian nerf to find Australian nerf forums.

    I thought this was an Australian Nerf forum?

    No this is the Oz nerf forum not Australian nerf forum.


    You're joking.. right?
    TooBz
    TooBz


    Posts : 474
    Join date : 2010-04-28
    Age : 23
    Location : Burwood East Melbourne Victoria

    I'm new Empty Re: I'm new

    Post  TooBz Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 am

    Joker wrote:
    KingCam wrote:
    Unknown wrote:
    KingCam wrote:Just google Australian nerf to find Australian nerf forums.

    I thought this was an Australian Nerf forum?

    No this is the Oz nerf forum not Australian nerf forum.


    You're joking.. right?
    BEST JOKE EVER.
    FisherSaints
    FisherSaints


    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-12-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Melbourne

    I'm new Empty Re: I'm new

    Post  FisherSaints Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:15 am

    TooBz wrote:
    FisherSaints wrote:Name: Thomas
    Guns: Recon, Raider, Maverick, Tek 6
    Age: 12
    Location: South-East Melbourne

    Any wars in my region, tell me please
    Hey, what suburb? I do seem to live in the South-East suburbs of Melb.
    Berwick
    AbyssHD
    AbyssHD


    Posts : 166
    Join date : 2011-11-04
    Age : 22
    Location : Melbourne

    I'm new Empty Same here

    Post  AbyssHD Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:32 am

    Hey I live in Berwick as well, near Kambryah (Sorry don't know how to spell it)
    You might not know where that is, pretty close to Eden Rise shopping centre also there's a great park nearby.
    To be more exact I live in Bemersyde Dr and some of my friends sometimes have wars. So you might be able to join one time.
    Well thats all i have to say for now,
    Bye

    Sponsored content


    I'm new Empty Re: I'm new

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:51 am