Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+3
littlebro05
JacobYeah
TylerMaxwell
7 posters

Hi, I'm Tyler M. and I'm from Queensland.

TylerMaxwell
    TylerMaxwell

Hi, I'm Tyler M. and I'm from Queensland.  Empty Hi, I'm Tyler M. and I'm from Queensland.

Post  TylerMaxwell Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 am

Hi, I'm Tyler M. I'm 15 and I'm a Nerf Addict who lives in the town of Bundaberg, Queensland. I've been collecting Nerf Since July 2008 but my interest really sparked again in December of 2011, I'm a very basic modder and I've done nothing like reconstructing a blaster or taking the parts of a different blaster and putting them into a new one as of yet, but I plan to try soon.

My collection goes as follows:
    Praxis
    Proton
    Nitron
    Stampede
    Vulcan
    Sonic Barrel Break
    Sonic Recon
    Sonic Nitefinder *AR's removed and spring mod
    Spectre *AR's removed and spring mod
    Whiteout Deploy
    Whiteout Maverick
    Whiteout Nitefinder
    Maverick *AR's removed and spring mod with Black and Gold coat
    Barricade
    Longstrike
    Longshot
    Raider
    Alpha Trooper
    Magstrike
    Nerf Ammo Box with 100 Whistlers
    2 Bandolier Kits

My favorite "Nerfer" on Youtube is probably LordDraconical just because he is very fluent with his videos and he's got some awesome mods, chances are he's probably a favorite.

My aim on this forum is to find a stimulating conversation about Nerf Blasters, Modding, etc and also perhaps find some Wars or HvZ happening. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by TylerMaxwell on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    JacobYeah
    JacobYeah

Hi, I'm Tyler M. and I'm from Queensland.  Empty Re: Hi, I'm Tyler M. and I'm from Queensland.

Post  JacobYeah Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:55 am

youve come to the right place. welcome
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Hi, I'm Tyler M. and I'm from Queensland.  Empty Re: Hi, I'm Tyler M. and I'm from Queensland.

Post  littlebro05 Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:03 am

Welcome to the forums.

LordDraconical is actually a pretty average modder. He's arrogant in the videos as he calls alot of his mods 'the best mod ever', even though someone else already created that mod (he may credit it, but he titles the blaster something else and calls it his own). He calls everything 'ULTIMATE' even though the mods are very basic. Not many of us like him lol.

Sounds like you got a good collection though. I'm glad that you've got a goal. If you're modifying blasters, remember to take lots of pictures so you can help out with write-ups and post them up =). Hope to see something crazy from you soon. Hey, you probably can do better than Drac.
    _D_
    _D_

Post  _D_ Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:07 am

I reckon you'll find exactly what your hoping for here mate, hope you enjoy being a member. D.
    TylerMaxwell
    TylerMaxwell

Post  TylerMaxwell Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:28 am

Thanks for all the replies guys, also I have seen alot of distaste towards Drac on smaller Nerf Chats but I didn't expect it on a popular forum such as this, but it's nice to see some feedback other than "hei drack ur best nerfer evar!11" And I do agree he is arrogant sometimes, especially with his Nerf Mod Exchanges. It would be pretty great if I could become better than Drac haha, we'll see ;).
    |Shadow|
    |Shadow|

Post  |Shadow| Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:34 am

Hey another fellow bundy nerf addict hehe
    welcome to the forum.
    TylerMaxwell
    TylerMaxwell

Post  TylerMaxwell Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:40 am

Thanks for the welcome. Are you in Bundaberg as well? Could you send me a PM about any Wars that have happened / any upcoming or have any happened? etc. Thanks.
    Acerised
    Acerised

Post  Acerised Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:02 am

Hey Tyler and Welcome to OZnerf Forums!
    TylerMaxwell
    TylerMaxwell

Post  TylerMaxwell Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:18 am

Thanks Acerised, I think I saw you in a few War Pictures.
    Bommah
    Bommah

Post  Bommah Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:21 pm

littlebro05 wrote:Welcome to the forums.

LordDraconical is actually a pretty average modder. He's arrogant in the videos as he calls alot of his mods 'the best mod ever', even though someone else already created that mod (he may credit it, but he titles the blaster something else and calls it his own). He calls everything 'ULTIMATE' even though the mods are very basic. Not many of us like him lol.

I reckon Drac is awesome, he probably just call his mods ultimate because they are fairly simple. when you think about it, some of the best things in life are the most accessible. His mods are simple, efficient and just improve the quality of the blaster.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 am