Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


+4
|Shadow|
Jeo
Acerised
Phil-in-good
8 posters

    New/maybe old news

    Phil-in-good
    Phil-in-good


    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-01-29

    New/maybe old news Empty New/maybe old news

    Post  Phil-in-good Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:53 am


    Anyways, i work at a toy store and my boss showed me a shipping order.

    IDK if this is old or not but, Aus stores might be getting, Lumitrons and some of the blasters from the dart tag range,the speedload 6 and the swarmfire.

    Ps: i'm new and i couldn't find anywhere else to post this so don't yell at me...
    Acerised
    Acerised


    Posts : 618
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Age : 27
    Location : North Brisbane

    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  Acerised Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 am

    Sounds Good!
    Jeo
    Jeo


    Posts : 462
    Join date : 2011-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : Canberra

    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  Jeo Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:27 am

    K-Mart has said they'll be getting the Dart Tag stuff this year, but it's good to see it coming from multiple sources.
    |Shadow|
    |Shadow|


    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2011-09-08
    Age : 45
    Location : Bundaberg, Queensland

    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  |Shadow| Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:38 am

    Phil-in-good wrote:
    Anyways, i work at a toy store and my boss showed me a shipping order.

    IDK if this is old or not but, Aus stores might be getting, Lumitrons and some of the blasters from the dart tag range,the speedload 6 and the swarmfire.

    Ps: i'm new and i couldn't find anywhere else to post this so don't yell at me...

    Jeo wrote:K-Mart has said they'll be getting the Dart Tag stuff this year, but it's good to see it coming from multiple sources.

    Very Good to know
    JacobYeah
    JacobYeah


    Posts : 206
    Join date : 2011-10-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Sydney

    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  JacobYeah Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:02 pm

    I think if dart tag comes here, itl be overpriced


    But if dart tag does come here, Oh Yes!
    |Shadow|
    |Shadow|


    Posts : 190
    Join date : 2011-09-08
    Age : 45
    Location : Bundaberg, Queensland

    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  |Shadow| Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:07 pm

    JacobYeah wrote:I think if dart tag comes here, itl be overpriced


    But if dart tag does come here, Oh Yes!

    Better then paying extortion prices/shipping from ebay : )
    JacobYeah
    JacobYeah


    Posts : 206
    Join date : 2011-10-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Sydney

    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  JacobYeah Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:18 pm

    |Shadow| wrote:
    JacobYeah wrote:I think if dart tag comes here, itl be overpriced


    But if dart tag does come here, Oh Yes!

    Better then paying extortion prices/shipping from ebay : )


    True that
    Swatsonia
    Swatsonia


    Posts : 457
    Join date : 2010-07-20
    Age : 28
    Location : Willeton, Perth, WA

    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  Swatsonia Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 pm

    Luke supposedly saw Lumitrons in Kmart Mandurah this week.

    What's this? WA getting stuff before the east coast?

    Also, Rayvens in stock in WA now.
    GirlyGamer
    GirlyGamer


    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2011-08-02
    Location : Goldie

    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  GirlyGamer Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:41 pm

    Yay.. Dart Tag!
    I've been hoping these would see an Oz release.. they look like they'd be sweet to cosmetically mod, not to mention fun to play with.
    Phil-in-good
    Phil-in-good


    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-01-29

    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  Phil-in-good Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:12 pm

    My store is expensive, speedload 6 was about $30, so i guess other majors will do there's at $20 or $25. Same with Speedswarm, it's about $40
    Luke
    Luke


    Posts : 986
    Join date : 2011-02-04
    Age : 24
    Location : Patterson Lakes, Melbourne

    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  Luke Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:21 pm

    Swatsonia wrote:Luke supposedly saw Lumitrons in Kmart Mandurah this week.

    What's this? WA getting stuff before the east coast?

    Also, Rayvens in stock in WA now.
    Yes I did, Lumitron for $45 only price tag though

    What toy store do you work at?
    Phil-in-good
    Phil-in-good


    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-01-29

    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  Phil-in-good Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:54 pm

    Luke wrote:
    Swatsonia wrote:Luke supposedly saw Lumitrons in Kmart Mandurah this week.

    What's this? WA getting stuff before the east coast?

    Also, Rayvens in stock in WA now.
    Yes I did, Lumitron for $45 only price tag though

    What toy store do you work at?

    Toyworld Watergaderns, it's near the shopping centre, why you ask?

    Sponsored content


    New/maybe old news Empty Re: New/maybe old news

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:38 pm