Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Creating a NIC Biography

ZoMbIe_HuNtEr
    ZoMbIe_HuNtEr

Creating a NIC Biography Empty Creating a NIC Biography

Post  ZoMbIe_HuNtEr Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:21 am

Hey guys, I need something to do in my free time besides Nerf and disc golf, so this is what I want to do. As stupid as this sounds, I want to create a NIC biography. This includes the history of Nerf and details of its competitors, line of blasters etc. The various NIC forums and its creators. The most popular NIC Youtubers, Drac, Uin etc., and some of the most revolutionary modifications involving stock and home made blasters. This isn't going to be a week long, month long or even year long project. This vision I have, is to inform our children's chidren of this wonderful hobby we all love so much. So this is what I need from you, the Nrev part of the NIC. I need as much information as possible. If you have any important and relative information to any of the topics, or feel I should add a "chapter" please do so. I will be spreading this to all of the major forums, (Nerfhaven, Nerf HQ, the HVZ forums) and including them as well. If you want to be apart of this, I need information from you. I want this as well written as possible, and I can't do it without your help. Thank you ahead for your cooperation and support.

When this biography is complete, it will be printed out and sent to all major influences in the NIC for approval, and I will take all feedback and revisions and finalize them to be published to every forum and printed for every nerfer to keep. This is going to be big guys and will hopefully be remembered for generations. Keep that in mind as we travel this journey together.

littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Creating a NIC Biography Empty Re: Creating a NIC Biography

Post  littlebro05 Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Does this biography have to include the battle between different forums and members and what not?
    Echoes
    Echoes

Post  Echoes Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:40 pm

This is a pretty mean tasks, especially with all the groups who I reckon will be vying to get in on it if it truly does become a reality. The Australian Nerf community has had a pretty interesting past as it as, and we're really only a fraction of what the US community is. But I reckon if you can get enough people to help, and you all stick to it, you can get it done. And people will LOVE it.

I wish you the best in this task.
    ZoMbIe_HuNtEr
    ZoMbIe_HuNtEr

Post  ZoMbIe_HuNtEr Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:21 pm

littlebro05 wrote:Does this biography have to include the battle between different forums and members and what not?

No, i dont want it to. Each forum has contributed to nerfing in its own way. I want to unify the forums and its members through this biography.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:56 am