A Major Prize Draw if 40 People Attend This War. Read Details Below!
The organisers are not included in the tally of people attending.
Discounted Dart Hire. Read Details Below!
Gregory Tce, Spring Hill, Queensland.
MEET AT THE GREEN CIRCLE
WE WAR AT THE RED CIRCLE
9AM-4PM - If you can make it early to help set up, that would be great. I will be there around 8AM.
Mandatory Dart Hire
VelocityTag Darts will be the darts to be used on the day. $15 per person OR reduced to $10 per person if that person brings a piece of cover. Chance of winning a raffle prize will be included in the dart hire.
1. The First Raffle Prize is still pending.
2. If FOURTY people physically attend this war. There will be a major raffle prize. This prize will be my prized RSCB Triple Shot. Picture Below
1. Fully Reinforced (MakeItGo's way)
2. 30-40metre ranges
3. Penetrates cardboard with stinger darts
4. Five Round Capacity
5. Red Dot Sight INCLUDED
6. Pump Action
7. Valued at $100-$120 (Price Based on Commission Prices)
At the end of the day, each person will get a chance to purchase darts. Add $10 to dart hire and receive 100 darts at the end of the day. For every 100 you purchase after that it will cost you $20. We will be using stinger darts at this war. ARs of your blaster is recommended to get the FULL potential of your darts.
Cover for Dart Hire Reduction
The person who is paying for their own dart hire will get a reduction from $15 to $10, if they bring a piece of cover. Ideas of cover can include cardboard boxes which are at least One Metre in height (please bring a sandbag to weight it down), fold up chairs and tarps.
Type of Blasters:
This will be a SPRINGER ONLY event. The springer type blasters must NOT exceed 130ft / 40m. SINGLED / HIGH POWERED AIR BLASTERS ARE BANNED. I highly recommend that the blaster you are using have a MINIMUM of an Air Restrictor removal. I also recommend you bring at least two primary blasters and a sidearm as backup if some of your blasters become dysfunctional. PLEASE LABEL YOUR BLASTERS.
- ALL HIGH POWERED AIR POWERED BLASTERS ARE BANNED. Magstrikes and RF20s are still allowed if people are wondering. Example of a high powered air blaster:
- Blasters that are painted black matte, or any military colours. I don't care if it has an orange tip. It WILL be banned. Example of what I mean:
General Warring Rules and Etiquette
1. If you are hit by a dart in ANY part of the body, you are OUT (Hit)
2. If your gun is hit, you are OUT (Gun Hit)
3. If you hit someone and they continue to play, call them out.
4. Don't cheat in general, it's a game of tag.
5. Don't argue with the person who calls a hit on you.
6. Report to one of the organisers about a possible cheater and we will monitor them to see if they continue to do so.
7. Minimum engagement range = 2-3metres | For Air Blasters it’s 8metres
(NOTE: If the person charges YOU, you are able to shoot them at a close engagement range. However, if you charge at them - you will be given a warning)
8. Range Limit of 100ft (30 metres) - Big Blasts and Titans are banned.
9. EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY (You will most definitely need it in this war as the darts are flying at a higher velocity than HvZ blasters)
10. Melee weapons are allowed IF it is made from very soft foam. If you are to meet or sneak on a player and you have no weapon, just place your hand on there should to say I’ve got you. This is to avoid close shooting encounters from high end blasters
11. You are NOT allowed to pick up darts when you are dead or ‘tagged’. You can pick up darts when you are alive.
12. In case of a situation where both players have shot each other near or at the same time – this is a double kill. Both players must return to the safe zone / or respawn point.
13. When you are shot – you are NOT allowed to communicate with other players. Dead people can’t talk.
14. If children or anybody walks across the field, please halt your fire and screamout 'STOP' and continue the chain to yelling until the kids or other people are off to the field.
15. Please don't take the game too literally and get to serious about it. Nor boast about how good you are, no one likes arrogance or someone who is taking it way seriously. Be casual about it, it's just a game and we're here to have some fun.
16. Riot Shields can be destroyed with anything foam ammo that is bigger than a nerf dart (i.e. Buzzbee Foam Missile, Titan Rocket, Vortex Howler, etc). Riot shields CANNOT be used as a weapon to charge at people.
Pistol Classified Blasters:
1. Wipeout Pistol
8. X-Shot Pistol
9. Tek One
10. Recon WITHOUT Stock or Barrel attachment (even though those bits
are useless anyway - just trying to run with the hand gun only theme)
11. Scout IX-3
12. Speedload 6
13. Dart Tag Gun (Hyperfire)
14. Element EX-6
15. Dart Tag Sharpshot
16. Tech Target Pistol
17. X-Shot Turbofire
18. Rayven CS-18
21. Strike Fire
22. LSFG (pistol/full)
23. Foam Magnum
25. 8 Dart shooter
26. Rotator X-8
27. Tek 3
28. Tek 6
30. Switch Shot
32. Any foam blaster that fires foam missiles, rockets, arrows or balls.
33. Foam Swords
35. Vortex Howlers / Socks / Scatter Blast
I'm posting this in regards to riot shield users. You are allowed to use any of these blasters with your riot shield. Stampedes are NOT allowed even if they are minimised as they are relatively OP even without the shield. I've included this so there is a larger variety of plays you could use with the riot shield. Do note that these options may change depending on the organiser
Example 1: Nitefinder - Single Shot Capacity, usually medium to long range, reliability
Example 2: Maverick - Multi Shot Capacity, Low to med range, semi-reliable
Example 3: Barricade / Rayven - Multi Shot Capacity, low to med range, semi-auto / semi- reliable
Example 4: MagStrikes / RF20s - Multi Shot Capacity, low range, full auto / reliable, but requires pumping
Example 5: Vortex Howlers - Carry multiples, low to high range (dependent on user), reliable, can be easily 'reused'. Destroys other Riot Shields
Example 6: Foam Missile Launcher - Single Shot (generally), Low to Mid Range, Reliable, but requires pumping, can be easily reused, destroys other riot shields
Team Deathmatch (Elimination) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BrissieNerf/doc/502818736413014/
Capture the Flag - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BrissieNerf/doc/502821189746102/
Retrieve and Defend - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BrissieNerf/doc/502825273079027/
Border Security - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BrissieNerf/doc/502828286412059/
Defend the Core - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BrissieNerf/doc/502829123078642/
Defend and Maintain - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BrissieNerf/doc/502833349744886/
Suicide Bomber - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BrissieNerf/doc/503155989712622/
Last Speed Foam Warfare.